+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
@BillHyatt

Bill do you happen to have any updates on May AOR's. I haven't seen anyone from May getting any PPR's in a while and there's quite few of us still waiting.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt

Bill do you happen to have any updates on May AOR's. I haven't seen anyone from May getting any PPR's in a while and there's quite few of us still waiting.
Actually, for me, May/June applications are 99% processed and unless you are selected for SS you should have received PPR. You can email LVO to ask for status and if SS is not applicable then we can see the further options available.

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Thanks for your response. So the normal route is CIO to CPC and finally LVO
Thanks a lot everyone for the wishes!

Apologies for not individually thanking you.

My timeline: AOR 12th Jan 2017, PPR 6th April 2018, PNP, London Visa office
Where you in SS. What took it so long

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Actually, for me, May/June applications are 99% processed and unless you are selected for SS you should have received PPR. You can email LVO to ask for status and if SS is not applicable then we can see the further options available.
Cheers bill. This is the last response I received from LVO, which was a bit different from the previous 2 responses.

"Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,

DRD
Program Assistant | Assistante de programme

This was received almost 3 weeks ago.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, Sir. Thanks a lot.
If your file is not selected for Security Screening or further checks then you should receive it by next Friday. If you don't receive it by next Friday and you are not in Security Screening then you can PM and we will look at options we can use. Good Luck

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
They are processing these applications but the main focus in on August. After 15th April we can expect a focus on Sep and Oct AOR's.

The current Average time is 8 months in London Visa Office.
So I guess November AORs will start receiving PPR probably from May? Thank you for the great work you're doing here.

Ennytson

Feb 23, 2018
So I guess November AORs will start receiving PPR probably from May? Thank you for the great work you're doing here.
I should hope so. It would be interesting to know if any November Aor has received any ADRs. That will clue us in on when November Aor are being processed.... But really the backlogs are quite breathtaking and depressing. People just need to be strong in their faith as they wait for golden mail.

Reactions: ALN9ja and huma757

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I should hope so. It would be interesting to know if any November Aor has received any ADRs. That will clue us in on when November Aor are being processed.... But really the backlogs are quite breathtaking and depressing. People just need to be strong in their faith as they wait for golden mail.
Yea, we can only pray for the tide to turn in our favor. I have not seen any ADRs or PPR for November applicants at London visa office in all the groups I belong. We sure pray for the best which is the news of PPR.

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Dear @BillHyatt,

Thanks for your presence in the thread and keeping our hopes alive.
Do IRCC and LVOs have a different criterion for FST with LMIA or they are treated same as FSW?

AoR 10th July, 2017
IP2: 27th Feb, 2018
ADR changed the same date to Not Required.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear @BillHyatt,

Thanks for your presence in the thread and keeping our hopes alive.
Do IRCC and LVOs have a different criterion for FST with LMIA or they are treated same as FSW?

AoR 10th July, 2017
IP2: 27th Feb, 2018
ADR changed the same date to Not Required.
Criterions are defined by the IRCC only and LVO only follows those instructions.

Reactions: lushahz

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Criterions are defined by the IRCC only and LVO only follows those instructions.
Bill My Dear!

I got into IP2 26 March and following are my details:

PNP New Brunswick
CRS 980
ITA July 2017
ITA Submitted 26 September 2017
Medicals Passed 12 October 2017
File Transferred On 22 November 2017 to London Visa Office
1st ADR: 21 Feb 2018.
(Police Certificate, Additional Family Information, Marriage Certificate, Schedule A, Travel History, Passport, Specific Information (Eye Color, Height, Mother Tongue)
2nd ADR: 3 March 2018.
(Spouse Documents Needed i.e. Passport, Police Certificate, Additional Family Info, Travel History, Specific Information i.e. Eye Color, Height, Mother Tongue)
3rd ADR: 7 March 2018
(Spouse Medical Request)
Spouse Medicals Passed : 9 March 2018
Status Call to CIC: 10 March 2018:
(I was told that my Eligibility is passed. Only Security and Background checks are remaining)
IP2: 26 March 2018
Email Status Enquiry from London: 26 March 2018 "My File is being with migration officer for final review".

Can you please check and advise me accordingly?

Hannahbadger

Apr 4, 2018
Hi bill,

Thank you for all of your insight and help through this forum. Does the 8 months apply to pnp and fsw applications ( i am fsw)?

Have you seen any fsw Nov AOR get prr yet?

Is the 8 months total processing time (I.e.to copr ) or time to prr? Sorry for all questions the wait is just excruciating.

Many thanks,

Hannah
They are processing these applications but the main focus in on August. After 15th April we can expect a focus on Sep and Oct AOR's.

Mzenhamid

Sep 23, 2017

@BillHyatt would like to thank your input in this thread, I just found it :). My AOR is 7th July 2017 and my application is in LVO, can you share some insight on the July AORs since LVO is already processing August AORs. i ordered GCMS Notes two months ago. Sorry to burden you but you are my second source of help after "waiting".