Amardeeps4

Aug 7, 2016
DUBAI
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Cheers bill. This is the last response I received from LVO, which was a bit different from the previous 2 responses.

"Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,

DRD
Program Assistant | Assistante de programme

This was received almost 3 weeks ago.
Hi @Reykhan,

My AOR : 5th July 2017.

20th Feb: Email from LVO : my file is awaiting final review by an immigration officer

26th Mar: Email from LVO: Application under additional background checks, may take a few months. (Similar to your case).

Any news??? usually, how many days it may take to get the final email.

In my case, it seems SS. Please advice. @BillHyatt

Thanks,

Amardeep

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
@BillHyatt or any other experienced seniors can also advice on this please.

Please interpret this please.

Below is the letter which I got on Thursday 5th of April and I have submitted the required documents. I am at IP2 since 27th October and my AOR is 31st October.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee class. The information you have provided is insufficient for a visa officer to be satisfied that you meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
The provincial nominee class is described in Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in the province that has nominated them. Notwithstanding the nomination of an applicant by a province or territory, the federal government has the final authority to select immigrants in the provincial nominee class.
Please read this letter carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused. You may already have provided similar information to the province as part of your nomination process, but please provide the following (✓) to assist the federal government with its assessment of your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:

1. (☑) Height and eye colour details. For all family members
2. (☑) A scan of your passport biopage. For all family members

Please submit all of the requested information at the same time, as your file will not be reviewed until submissions are complete. If you do not submit the requested information within 7 days of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information already provided. This could lead to your application being refused.
Please include a copy of this letter with any information you send.
I do not think I provided that information to Province. However, I did provide these info in my PR profile. Well, now a days, this email is very important and you should reply to it and then you will get PPR soon.
Thx

Reactions: Gbemjay

fastodigama

Apr 5, 2018
Was it sent by DRD? ... Best option is to order GCMS notes as these email messages dont convey much info.
Some reply's are Awaiting Review, Being Reviewed, Awaiting Final Review, Additional BGC Verification required etc...
What is DRD? do you mean the case officer? I believe it is VCM

Apr 8, 2018
@BillHyatt hi Bill. thanks for allaying a lot of fears on this thread. Please give clarity to my situation. i sent a mail to LVO but they are yet to respond.

AOR- Dec 18 2017
MEP- Jan 4
ADR - Jan 4
ADR status changed to Not applicable Feb 27 nothing since then.

I have seen Dec 18 AOR get PPR. What do you think is going on?

Thanks

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hi @Reykhan,

My AOR : 5th July 2017.

20th Feb: Email from LVO : my file is awaiting final review by an immigration officer

26th Mar: Email from LVO: Application under additional background checks, may take a few months. (Similar to your case).

Any news??? usually, how many days it may take to get the final email.

In my case, it seems SS. Please advice. @BillHyatt

Thanks,

Amardeep

Hey man, no news this far. I'm not too sure if I'm under SS or if it was just the case of LVO not started working on my file until early last month. I'm more falling towards the later scenario as their earlier couple of responses were just that my file is with the Visa officer. It only changed last month to what you saw above.

Re SS, honestly I'm not entirely sure as every case is different. The best case scenario with SS is couple of months and the worst case is 5-6 months or even more.

I'm waiting for my GCMS notes to turn up hopefully by the end of this week. So will see what's been happening with me file.

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
@UKY2017.

It's interesting to know I have someone else with the same generic ADR. What is actually your take about it?

Awaiting your response please.

Thank you.

Everyone is saying expect a PPR soon including Bill Hayat. Let's see, though first three lines are alarming everyone is saying its a pre PPR email

All the best. May a good news come soon by the grace of God!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi bill,

Thank you for all of your insight and help through this forum. Does the 8 months apply to pnp and fsw applications ( i am fsw)?

Have you seen any fsw Nov AOR get prr yet?

Is the 8 months total processing time (I.e.to copr ) or time to prr? Sorry for all questions the wait is just excruciating.

Many thanks,

Hannah
8 Months means e-APR to PPR and this applies to both PNP and FSW. I have seen few FSW NOV AOR applicants getting PPR and even some from Dec and Jan as well but these are exceptions other than that PNP and FSW are following very similar trends in London.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt would like to thank your input in this thread, I just found it :). My AOR is 7th July 2017 and my application is in LVO, can you share some insight on the July AORs since LVO is already processing August AORs. i ordered GCMS Notes two months ago. Sorry to burden you but you are my second source of help after "waiting".
Email LVO to confirm if your background check is going on or not. If your file is SS then we can't do anything to speed up things and if no background check is undergoing then you can PM me and we will try to find a solution. Good Luck.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt or any other experienced seniors can also advice on this please.

Please interpret this please.

Below is the letter which I got on Thursday 5th of April and I have submitted the required documents. I am at IP2 since 27th October and my AOR is 31st October.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee class. The information you have provided is insufficient for a visa officer to be satisfied that you meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
The provincial nominee class is described in Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in the province that has nominated them. Notwithstanding the nomination of an applicant by a province or territory, the federal government has the final authority to select immigrants in the provincial nominee class.
Please read this letter carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused. You may already have provided similar information to the province as part of your nomination process, but please provide the following (✓) to assist the federal government with its assessment of your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:

1. (☑) Height and eye colour details. For all family members
2. (☑) A scan of your passport biopage. For all family members

Please submit all of the requested information at the same time, as your file will not be reviewed until submissions are complete. If you do not submit the requested information within 7 days of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information already provided. This could lead to your application being refused.
Please include a copy of this letter with any information you send.

This is a standard ADR that applicants receive. The first Paragraph is similar to what you receive from OINP that includes things like you may not meet the following criterion etc. So, the first paragraph is irrelevant and is same for almost every applicant and the only important thing to look at is documents required.

You should check your CIC profile each day to see if you receive any Ghost Update and once it appears it means your Visa and CoPR is Printed and you should receive PPR soon.

I hope this will help.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt hi Bill. thanks for allaying a lot of fears on this thread. Please give clarity to my situation. i sent a mail to LVO but they are yet to respond.

AOR- Dec 18 2017
MEP- Jan 4
ADR - Jan 4
ADR status changed to Not applicable Feb 27 nothing since then.

I have seen Dec 18 AOR get PPR. What do you think is going on?

Thanks
You haven't crossed even 4 months and this may be the reason they are not responding your emails. The average time is 8 months and unless your file is marked as a high priority you would have to wait for that long.

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
This is a standard ADR that applicants receive. The first Paragraph is similar to what you receive from OINP that includes things like you may not meet the following criterion etc. So, the first paragraph is irrelevant and is same for almost every applicant and the only important thing to look at is documents required.

You should check your CIC profile each day to see if you receive any Ghost Update and once it appears it means your Visa and CoPR is Printed and you should receive PPR soon.

I hope this will help.
Thank you so much sir. I appreciate all your contributions.