+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Emmanuel_IN

Mar 27, 2018
You haven't crossed even 4 months and this may be the reason they are not responding your emails. The average time is 8 months and unless your file is marked as a high priority you would have to wait for that long.
@BillHyatt I have a question here. What marks the file as high priority. I have a job waiting for me in BC (i am a PNP-O with AOR 3rd Dec). It has been such a long wait from a provinsial nominee to actually getting the PPR. Do employers wait for that long. Thankfully mine is but will this make a high priority case?

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
@BillHyatt, I got my GCMS notes on 7th of April. It was generated on the 5th of March. I discovered that they have not started Eligibility, Criminality and Security checks. And they said review required in proof of fund and also PCC. Well, we stay in border town, my spouse is the PA, she works in another country, she could not get the PCC of that country because she comes back to home country everyday she closes from work. Also, the country she works don't issue PCC to non nationals which is also stated in cic website, so we included our country's PCC and LOE to take care of that. Now, 14th of April will be 4 months post AOR, still on IP1. Any suggestion, advice or prediction?

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
@BillHyatt, I got my GCMS notes on 7th of April. It was generated on the 5th of March. I discovered that they have not started Eligibility, Criminality and Security checks. And they said review required in proof of fund and also PCC. Well, we stay in border town, my spouse is the PA, she works in another country, she could not get the PCC of that country because she comes back to home country everyday she closes from work. Also, the country she works don't issue PCC to non nationals which is also stated in cic website, so we included our country's PCC and LOE to take care of that. Now, 14th of April will be 4 months post AOR, still on IP1. Any suggestion, advice or prediction?

Did you provide LOE for the same? I wonder where you are from?

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Pls when is Nov aor likely to get PPR?
I would say you can expect from May, but with LVO you never know. Many October, September and even August applicants are still waiting.

Reactions: Nomenome

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Did you provide LOE for the same? I wonder where you are from?
Yes I provided LOE. I am from Nigeria, my wife works at Republic of Benin.

Last edited:

Ennytson

Feb 23, 2018
I
When is your AOR? Mine is 17th Nov FSW-O. I am currently in IP2 since February. I am going to order GCMS notes today.

Wishing you the best of luck on your application. Hopefully we hear something soon
I Am Nov 16 Aor. 27th Feb IP2. But to be honest I doubt we will start to get PPR till ending May. Why do I say this, it' simply because I am yet to see or read any person from FSW in Nov getting ADRs... in April... until I see this then I will know they have started processing November cases. I also ordered notes- 15th March( 4 months post aor) But doubt I will see any relevant movement based on the discussions I've bee reading. Not one single post on nairaland about ppr it' all dry for Nigerians

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
I

I Am Nov 16 Aor. 27th Feb IP2. But to be honest I doubt we will start to get PPR till ending May. Why do I say this, it' simply because I am yet to see or read any person from FSW in Nov getting ADRs... in April... until I see this then I will know they have started processing November cases. I also ordered notes- 15th March( 4 months post aor) But doubt I will see any relevant movement based on the discussions I've bee reading. Not one single post on nairaland about ppr it' all dry for Nigerians
Na wa ooo:(:(:(

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
I

I sadly think this is true...no sign of any movement at all on Novembers :(

Reactions: Hannahbadger

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I

Na real wa. I guess I have to stop checking my CIC account and continue with other plans. When PPR comes, we will welcome it.
All the best in our application.

Nomenome

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
When is your AOR? Mine is 17th Nov FSW-O. I am currently in IP2 since February. I am going to order GCMS notes today.

Wishing you the best of luck on your application. Hopefully we hear something soon
22nd Nov. I have been in IP2 since January 8th. My additional document says not applicable

Reactions: Hannahbadger

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
@BillHyatt, are you still in the house.

My GCMS Notes below:

AOR DEC 14 (EE FSW outland),
File transferred to lvo in January 29th supposed, I got in touched with LVO twice, they said file is awaiting review by Immigration officer
GCMS notes generated March 5th
Received GCMS in April 7

Assessment:
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Based on the Program analyst:

A11.2: Met

R75: FSW Minimum Requirements : Appears Met

R76: Selection Criteria: Appears Met

FSW Points: Appears Met

The program assistant finally concluded that review is required in proof of fund and also PCC. The fact is that we stay in border town, my spouse is the PA, she works in another country, she could not get the PCC of that country because she comes back to home country(Nigeria) everyday she closes from work( at Cotounu, Republic of Benin). Also, republic of Benin don't issue PCC to non nationals which is also stated in cic website, so we included our country's PCC and LOE to take care of that. Now, 14th of April will be 4 months post AOR, still on IP1. Any suggestion, advice or prediction?

Thank you for your reply