+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
I had called up VFS Hague where I had submitted my passport and which in turns sends all passports to London VFS ; they just said currently it’s taking 3-4 MONTHS!! To stamp from London which is really krazyy :( . Seeing here it seems people get it in 8-10 weeks but am not sure if something has changed over last few weeks ! Anyone has any updated pls share . Thanks

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
I had called up VFS Hague where I had submitted my passport and which in turns sends all passports to London VFS ; they just said currently it’s taking 3-4 MONTHS!! To stamp from London which is really krazyy :( . Seeing here it seems people get it in 8-10 weeks but am not sure if something has changed over last few weeks ! Anyone has any updated pls share . Thanks
This is super crazy. This means that I cannot travel this October :(

worldtraveller888

Jul 22, 2022

This is crazy...... and extremely frustrating. Now in our 8th week of waiting... As we submitted through VFS London, I will ring them tomorrow to see what they say...

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
I’ve just entered week 6 myself. VFS in Dublin told me it’s taking nearly double the usual time because of the influx of passports being sent from most of Europe and Ukrainians sending their passports too. I already have my ticket bought for October, (not just Canada, USA too as I had other plans even before this) IRCC quoted not making plans within 4 weeks but this is just crazy. No accountability at all from them.
People who sent to their documents to Rome IRCC got their COPR in days I heard. Wish I could recall mine tbh and send it elsewhere.

Last edited:

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
I’ve just entered week 6 myself. VFS in Dublin told me it’s taking nearly double the usual time because of the influx of passports being sent from most of Europe and Ukrainians sending their passports too. I already have my ticket bought for October, (not just Canada, USA too as I had other plans even before this) IRCC quoted not making plans within 4 weeks but this is just crazy. No accountability at all from them.
People who sent to their documents to Rome IRCC got their COPR in days I heard. Wish I could recall mine tbh and send it elsewhere.
Yes. In Philippines too. It only takes 2 to 3 days to generate counterfoil.

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
Nothing yet, they’re not responding to emails and I also called VFS and they just keep saying there’s nothing they can do. I need to access some services and I can’t do it without my passport. I just want my passport returned back at this point. I don’t mind taking the risk to send to another office later. This is complete BS

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
I've requested a recall from them as well and asked them to ship back my passport before end of September. But probably I will email them again to return our passports sooner.