+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
Same here, I requested for recall yesterday morning but so far, no response or reply yet. LOL
I've requested a recall from them as well and asked them to ship back my passport before end of September. But probably I will email them again to return our passports sooner.

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
The joys.... I'm also at the 8-week mark..
@Prerana11 @worldtraveller888 same 8 week mark crossed 5th July had sent it from NL. :( at this stage recalling Passports is so tough . It’s like we wasted 2 months
Plus my travel date as per Medical is nov end so I can’t even recall and send somewhere else’s in such a short time . It’s frustrating with less than 3months left I can’t have it stamped

worldtraveller888

Jul 22, 2022
@Prerana11 @worldtraveller888 same 8 week mark crossed 5th July had sent it from NL. :( at this stage recalling Passports is so tough . It’s like we wasted 2 months
Plus my travel date as per Medical is nov end so I can’t even recall and send somewhere else’s in such a short time . It’s frustrating with less than 3months left I can’t have it stamped
Yeah, exactly. We've waited so long now it makes no sense to recall passports. Assuming it's a maximum of 12 weeks processing time..... surely we hear this month.....

Prerana11

Aug 16, 2022
I am also in the same boat.. I have my travel planned for October. Plus I need my passport for something’s to be done here. But it’s stuck there

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Just got to know someone having 6th July as LVO passport reaching date got update generated on ircc

Last edited:

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Where did you understand this update? Mine is also 6 July but no updates yet
Someone from a FB group I follow I was in touch with her as we had same timeline and both in NL . So she just texted me few mins back saying she received an email saying that her passport has been dispatched to VFS London ( but I guess she had visitor visa ) so my bad it’s not a copr but she had submitted her passport for stamping 8 weeks back on 6th July it reached LVO

Prerana11

Aug 16, 2022
Someone from a FB group I follow I was in touch with her as we had same timeline and both in NL . So she just texted me few mins back saying she received an email saying that her passport has been dispatched to VFS London ( but I guess she had visitor visa ) so my bad it’s not a copr but she had submitted her passport for stamping 8 weeks back on 6th July it reached LVO
Ohh.. no worries.. the frustration is just increasing day by day

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Could you please confirm if it was visitor visa and when she applied for it

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
Guys my passport is on its way back to me, finally. I got a message directly from the embassy this morning that my visa has been printed and about one hour after that, I got notification from VFS that decision envelope is on its way back.
Slightly over 6 weeks in total, but only because I sent a lot of distress mails to them everyday! Wheeeww!
COR: Ireland
Submitted 19th July to IRCC London

Reactions: nitwooff

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
Guys my passport is on its way back to me, finally. I got a message directly from the embassy this morning that my visa has been printed and about one hour after that, I got notification from VFS that decision envelope is on its way back.
Slightly over 6 weeks in total, but only because I sent a lot of distress mails to them everyday! Wheeeww!
COR: Ireland
Submitted 19th July to IRCC London
Oh great!...Just a day before mine. Hopefully I hear good news soon. Congrats

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
Oh great!...Just a day before mine. Hopefully I hear good news soon. Congrats
did your CIC account got updated? Received a message below as well. Not sure if this is the stamped passport since I requested for recall ASAP.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Embassy CVO.

Regards,

VFS Global