LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Visavis

Jul 27, 2022
Hi guys.. here are more info:
AOR June 2021--OINP
CoR: Netherlands
Passport submitted to VFS Den Haag on 29th June 2022
Passport reached London on 30th June 2022
no updates or replies to my email and webform... until Aug 24th, 6pm received email from VFS that passports are despatched to VFS. I guess not reached yet to VFS. The email: "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ### has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Embassy CVO."
No email from IRCC. Since Aug 24th, 6pm Gckey portal shows application approved and counterfoil generated

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
Hi guys.. here are more info:
AOR June 2021--OINP
CoR: Netherlands
Passport submitted to VFS Den Haag on 29th June 2022
Passport reached London on 30th June 2022
no updates or replies to my email and webform... until Aug 24th, 6pm received email from VFS that passports are despatched to VFS. I guess not reached yet to VFS. The email: "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ### has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Embassy CVO."
No email from IRCC. Since Aug 24th, 6pm Gckey portal shows application approved and counterfoil generated
Thanks for the update! Still waiting to hear from IRCC since our passports got to their London office since the 20th of July.

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
have patience. Did you reach out to them in any way?
Yeah called the London VAC and they told me there is nothing they can do as IRCC is experiencing high volume of applications, while I've raised webform but no response (which is expected anyways - IRCC being IRCC).