+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
July 7th reached LVO and since then complete silence . Tried to email them too but got no response ! It’s 7th week almost done .
Noticed one more thing normally London VO gives out copr and counterfoil is generated on Friday’s or Saturdays only( maybe a batch of file is done by end of week) , not sure if my observation is correct

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
July 7th reached LVO and since then complete silence . Tried to email them too but got no response ! It’s 7th week almost done .
Noticed one more thing normally London VO gives out copr and counterfoil is generated on Friday’s or Saturdays only( maybe a batch of file is done by end of week) , not sure if my observation is correct
Interesting, how have you noticed this? based upon when the applicants receive updated in CIC account?

Prerana11

Aug 16, 2022
Interesting, how have you noticed this? based upon when the applicants receive updated in CIC account?
Yes.. This is also what I have noticed..

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
have you tried recalling your passport? then try to submit to other VO?

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Exactly I don’t plan to recall after 7 weeks now ! I had just dropped an email to them mentioning the urgency and asked them specifically not to send my passport unstamped just coz I stated an urgency !

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
Received reply from London VO

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This is in response to your recent enquiry.

Please note that the London office currently has a high volume of documents for printing and therefore print times are longer than the average time expected for visa offices worldwide, which is 4 weeks.

While we are unable to provide a processing timeline in light of the above, we assure you we are working to send you your documents as soon as is possible in the circumstances.

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.

Best regards,

London, UK