Score: 1039
ITA:30th Oct 2019
e-APR: 10th Dec 019
RPRF: Paid Upfront
BIL Received: 3rd Jan 2020
Biometric Completed: 16th Jan 2020
Medical Passed: 11th March 2020
Application Progress: 98%
Background Check Status: Application in Progress (Since February 2020)

My file is in London VO.

I raised a webform and received the following response:
Good afternoon,

Your application was received on December 10, 2019.

Please be advised that due to ongoing restrictions in the United Kingdom relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC London is operating at significantly reduced capacity. Your application is awaiting review but we are unable to advise when this review will take place in the near term.

We appreciate your patience at this time. Please rest assured that we will contact you should anything additional be required. If you do not hear from our office by October, please feel free to contact us for a status update. Otherwise, please continue to provide information on any changes to your mailing address, family composition or other details affecting your application.

***Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information on COVID-19 and how it is affecting IRCC operations.***

Samysaa

Feb 27, 2020
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
Hi everyone, I received the following email just recently from CIC.. was wandering if anyone else received anything similar? I didn't write to them.. this was in my inbox randomly..

"You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:"

Thanks

Canadacanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022
Hi everyone, I received the following email just recently from CIC.. was wandering if anyone else received anything similar? I didn't write to them.. this was in my inbox randomly..

"You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:"

Thanks
Hi ! My boyfriend received the same e-mail last week, it was also saying there’s still working on our application.

Reactions: Samysaa

Samysaa

Feb 27, 2020
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
This message comes when you cross the deadline, its an auto message.
That's what I thought too.. But my deadline hasn't passed yet.. I still have another 39 days to go.. Also, I got 2 of these messages, 20 mins apart.. Very confused tbh..

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
That's what I thought too.. But my deadline hasn't passed yet.. I still have another 39 days to go.. Also, I got 2 of these messages, 20 mins apart.. Very confused tbh..
I have no idea but I think they won't start working until this year end, issuance of PPRs likely to be happened in the mid of the next year 2021.

Reactions: Samysaa

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Following are my timelines and status:
I am Dec 2019 AOR - OINP PNP Through Express Entry:
OINP Nomination: 16th October 2019
Score: 1039
ITA:30th Oct 2019
e-APR: 10th Dec 019
RPRF: Paid Upfront
BIL Received: 3rd Jan 2020
Biometric Completed: 16th Jan 2020
Medical Passed: 11th March 2020
Application Progress: 98%
Background Check Status: Application in Progress (Since February 2020)

My file is in London VO.

I raised a webform and received the following response:
Good afternoon,

Your application was received on December 10, 2019.

Please be advised that due to ongoing restrictions in the United Kingdom relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC London is operating at significantly reduced capacity. Your application is awaiting review but we are unable to advise when this review will take place in the near term.

We appreciate your patience at this time. Please rest assured that we will contact you should anything additional be required. If you do not hear from our office by October, please feel free to contact us for a status update. Otherwise, please continue to provide information on any changes to your mailing address, family composition or other details affecting your application.

***Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information on COVID-19 and how it is affecting IRCC operations.***
Hi,

They are very slow. From your web form reply, it shows they might take time by October.