+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

sadat11

Star Member
Apr 9, 2020
Hello All,
I got a letter from IRCC that my file has been forwarded to the LVO on January 31 2020. Since then I have heard nothing.
I sent them a Web form and this is what I received:
"Your application is currently in transit and given the above restrictions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application in London at the present time. "

Is it possible that my file has been lost? What can i do? My husband and I are so worried.
same email from london visa office.when did u apply for PR?

BABA901

May 13, 2020
Hi guys. Raised a webform to LVO. got this response. AOR 28TH DEC. OUTLAND.

Please be advised that due to ongoing restrictions in the United Kingdom relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC London is operating at significantly reduced capacity. Your application is awaiting final review but we are unable to advise when this review will take place in the near term. We appreciate your patience at this time. If you do not hear from our office by September.

Does this mean eligibility,background and all met?

Reactions: Yasminakb

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
We all should expect our application to be considered for review by the end of this year and the approval / rejection could be done by the next year June or July 2021. I think this is gonna be so late, usually London VO is quite slow and in this condition it is 100 times more slower.

Last edited: