+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

sadat11

Star Member
Apr 9, 2020
i got this email today:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your email.
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please note that Canadian missions in the United Kingdom are providing essential services only.
Your application is currently in transit and given the above restrictions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application in London at the present time.
While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times and we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries and appreciate your patience.

I dont know what they are doing. when they will start to process my application can anyone answer me plz??

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
i got this email today:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please note that Canadian missions in the United Kingdom are providing essential services only.
Your application is currently in transit and given the above restrictions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application in London at the present time.
While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times and we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries and appreciate your patience.

I dont know what they are doing. when they will start to process my application can anyone answer me plz??
With or without covid 19 they are sleeping they dont care at all, in transit means your file no one open still in que so the no background check or any security just waiting for someone to open only be patient they will not come before dec 2020

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
i got this email today:

Dear Sir/Madam,

What is the nature of your application and when you got to know it is in london vo?

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Below email received from london office
Thank you for your email. We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your application. At this time, your file is awaiting review by an officer.

Please note that given global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions we are currently providing essential services only. This has impacted application processing and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs, however please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries.

What they mean my appl is in waiting for an officer to review

sadat11

Star Member
Apr 9, 2020
Below email received from london office
Thank you for your email. We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your application. At this time, your file is awaiting review by an officer.

Please note that given global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions we are currently providing essential services only. This has impacted application processing and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs, however please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries.

What they mean my appl is in waiting for an officer to review
can u tell me when IRCC sent ur application to london did u applied for PR?

BABA901

May 13, 2020
Hello,

I am from Pakistan, my case is of Alberta PNP. Got ITA in November 2019 and AOR in January 2020. Biometrics got completed in last week of Jan. Got request to pay RPRF in March, 2020. Since then nothing has happened.
Eligibility: We are reviewing,
Bakground Check: Not Started Yet.

Recently, raised a webform and got response that my file is in London VO and progress bar is on 65% as of today.

Will London VO give me information regarding mt eligibility and other things?
Yes. Raise a web form to london Vo. We have exact same case and similar timeline.

Reactions: arbu45

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Hello,

I am from Pakistan, my case is of Alberta PNP. Got ITA in November 2019 and AOR in January 2020. Biometrics got completed in last week of Jan. Got request to pay RPRF in March, 2020. Since then nothing has happened.
Eligibility: We are reviewing,
Bakground Check: Not Started Yet.

Recently, raised a webform and got response that my file is in London VO and progress bar is on 65% as of today.

Will London VO give me information regarding mt eligibility and other things?
Hey have you received any update from London VO?

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello All,
I got a letter from IRCC that my file has been forwarded to the LVO on January 31 2020. Since then I have heard nothing.
I sent them a Web form and this is what I received:
"Your application is currently in transit and given the above restrictions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application in London at the present time. "

Is it possible that my file has been lost? What can i do? My husband and I are so worried.

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Hello All,
I got a letter from IRCC that my file has been forwarded to the LVO on January 31 2020. Since then I have heard nothing.
I sent them a Web form and this is what I received:
"Your application is currently in transit and given the above restrictions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application in London at the present time. "

Is it possible that my file has been lost? What can i do? My husband and I are so worried.
I don't think so. You just wait it out until the situation gets better. Apply for GCMS notes for clarity.