+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

sadat11

Star Member
Apr 9, 2020
We applied in October 2019 and our file was transferred to LVO on March 2, 2020 (date of the AOR 2, we don’t know if it was transferred before that date). Biometrics were passed in November 2019 and Medical in January 2020. No news since then. Based on the GCMS notes we ordered in April, the last update from the assessment officer was on March 13.
did officer open ur application? CIC sent me a massege that we farwarded ur application to london visa office on 13 march.now nothing from LVO. i m so worry.

Last edited:

Faisal77

Feb 19, 2020
Received this feedback from IRCC today via my MP. Thoughts??

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S), Nova Scotia, on May , 2019.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirementswas finalized on June 27, 2019.
    • the assessment for the applicant has been finalized on March 17, 2020 at the Canadian visa office in London.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until August 2, 2020, for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your constituent’s application as soon as possible.
PAL already received March 17th, 2020
Dear friend,
what did you mean by "via my MP" whats PM ?

Jun 14, 2020
Hello!
I created a GCkey account, but I don't see any option to link it to an application. The only things I can do are: 1) change my password, 2) change my security questions and 3) revoke my account.
Has that happened to any of you?
My PR application (spousal sponsorship) is currently being processed in London, UK. Applied Sept 2019.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello!
I created a GCkey account, but I don't see any option to link it to an application. The only things I can do are: 1) change my password, 2) change my security questions and 3) revoke my account.
Has that happened to any of you?
My PR application (spousal sponsorship) is currently being processed in London, UK. Applied Sept 2019.
I was trying to look for the London, UK visa app center too but apparently this is London, Ontario visa office thread.

Can anybody else confirm?

Jun 14, 2020
I would have thought so too. Afterall, the original and well known London, which the world knows, is in the UK. Check the first page of the thread. Seems like they are talking of London, Ontario.
It's London UK :)
They mentioned Canada House (which is in UK), how applicants from the UK joined the forum, etc

Reactions: smash1984