VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
congrates......keep your passport ready

ksez said:
Dear Friends,

Today I got my online status changed to DM:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Paris office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 12, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

ksez

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
coolguy2010 said:
Thanks Oblivion & Coolguy,

I have one problem and need some guidance::: from last 2 months I can not contact my consultant as he may have closed his office or also moved to Canada.... and the PPR email will come to his given email address... how can I solve this issue??? please help....

Oblivion

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2010
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
September 05, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 02, 2013
You may need to cancel his appointment.

Coolguy can give you more detail om it.

ksez said:
Thanks Oblivion & Coolguy,

I have one problem and need some guidance::: from last 2 months I can not contact my consultant as he may have closed his office or also moved to Canada.... and the PPR email will come to his given email address... how can I solve this issue??? please help....

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Congratulations ksez. Check the following Excellent post by Coolguy on “How to get rid of your Agents /Consultant
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t142122.0.html

Oblivion said:
You may need to cancel his appointment.

Coolguy can give you more detail om it.

Mustafa100

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Hi Friends,

I’m new in this forum, and I’m in the same boat with the rest of you how didn’t get DM from PVO.

I already got the letter for background check and hoping to hear good news during the coming weeks.

Please, does anyone know the difference between the Background check and the Internal Verifications?
Do they are same thing or we need to wait for both to be completed?

M100

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Mustafa100 said:
Hi Friends,

I'm new in this forum, and I'm in the same boat with the rest of you how didn't get DM from PVO.

I already got the letter for background check and hoping to hear good news during the coming weeks.

Please, does anyone know the difference between the Background check and the Internal Verifications?
Do they are same thing or we need to wait for both to be completed?

M100
The way I understand it there is no difference . I also got a single line reply that internal verification is ongoing.

ksez

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
sunnyincanada said:
The way I understand it there is no difference . I also got a single line reply that internal verification is ongoing.
Well, form my view point and understanding that internal verification is just documentation finalization/compilation:: As 4 weeks back I also received the reply from PVO that my case is under internal verification and it will take several weeks/months but after 4 weeks of that email I got my Decision Made....

Now waiting for the PPR-1 email.....

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ksez said:
Well, form my view point and understanding that internal verification is just documentation finalization/compilation:: As 4 weeks back I also received the reply from PVO that my case is under internal verification and it will take several weeks/months but after 4 weeks of that email I got my Decision Made....

Sir

You will get this email on Monday October 28,2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
ksez said:
Insha-Allah, Isha-Allah, Insha-Allah....

Thanks brother msaeed
ksez,
this is the email i received 9/9/13. was you email similar? i even got a gcms which was from a later date i.e. 30/sep and in that security is blank

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your recent message. Internal verifications are still in process.

NOTE CAREFULLY:
For all further correspondence, you must include the complete FILE NUMBER, written as above, in the title and in the text of your message.
FAILURE TO DO SO MAY DELAY THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION.

Yours truly,

Immigration Section/mjf
Embassy of Canada
Paris

Mrskamran

Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
PVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th June 2010
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
1stMay,ecas updated with medicals recieved 14thMay
Passport Req..
DM 10thOct, PPR1 30thOct
coolguy2010 said:
. Coolguy can u plz suggest something ,i m 2010 applicant with NOC 3142,my case was transferred from LVO to PVO,i got medical request in April,got my ecas updated medicals recieved on 14thMay,RPRF has been encashed as well.my ecas shows DM on 10thOct,my consultant is saying that before PPR DM means rejection!! Pls tell me shd i convince her to send them a mail,shd i b worried(i already am)pls do reply or anyone who can guide me thanks.

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Mrskamran said:
. Coolguy can u plz suggest something ,i m 2010 applicant with NOC 3142,my case was transferred from LVO to PVO,i got medical request in April,got my ecas updated medicals recieved on 14thMay,RPRF has been encashed as well.my ecas shows DM on 10thOct,my consultant is saying that before PPR DM means rejection!! Pls tell me shd i convince her to send them a mail,shd i b worried(i already am)pls do reply or anyone who can guide me thanks.
mrskamran the consultant is not correct, there is no evidence to prove it. if you check the earlier pages another candidate "MARCHIE" went through the same thing. he/she is also registered nurse. dont worry your NOC is in demand. you should hear good news soon.

push your consultant to send email to PVO.

Mrskamran

Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
PVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th June 2010
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
1stMay,ecas updated with medicals recieved 14thMay
Passport Req..
DM 10thOct, PPR1 30thOct
Thankyou so much for the positve response!i will push my consultant or will write email myself,thanks once again

ksez

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
sunnyincanada said:
ksez,
this is the email i received 9/9/13. was you email similar? i even got a gcms which was from a later date i.e. 30/sep and in that security is blank

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your recent message. Internal verifications are still in process.

NOTE CAREFULLY:
For all further correspondence, you must include the complete FILE NUMBER, written as above, in the title and in the text of your message.
FAILURE TO DO SO MAY DELAY THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION.

Yours truly,

Immigration Section/mjf
Embassy of Canada
Paris
Hi, My email response was below"

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your recent message. Internal verifications are currently on process and could take several weeks / months more. Medical results as well as fees payment are entirely completed.

Love_London

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Dec 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with application (7.5 band)
Med's Request
March 2013
Med's Done....
April 2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 2013 (PP received November 2013)
LANDED..........
November 2013
ksez said:

I got PPR after three days of DM status.