+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London, ontario citizen applicants

kooer

Jun 8, 2016
Yes. I understand your point. There are people that will stay seated for somebody to help them, just raising their hand.... and there are going to be others.... going to work and make things happen. Yes... in life there are 2 types of people. All my life I've made things happen without breaking any rule.

If you studied the history of Canada, everything most of the things were based in the bible. And there is a say from God... "Keep trying and I will help you"

In this case, I use the resources they offered. I haven't broken any rule. But I understand... stay there, in your seat waiting for somebody to help you.

You decide... are you going to wait for uncertainty like the 2019 applicants, that a high percentage are still waiting without doing anything? Or are you going to make things happen?

Remember that the Citizenship is your right, you paid for your PR, you paid for your Citizenship application. I assume you pay your taxes... we are in a free country where you can raise your voice and ask for help. YOU EARN IT.... it was not free... you left your country, you started from zero. YOU CAN RAISE YOUR VOICE.

there certainly are 2 types of people..... pretty glad we appear to be in different groups there too my friend. Citizenship is not a right hence why you have to apply for it and meet certain criteria, it is neither a right nor an obligation but a privilege. Please do not infer I have not studied Canadian History, we appear to be on different pages there too - the history I know was largely the factual elements such as displacement of people due to war or oppression or for economic reasons and not based on biblical stories of pre Canadian existence.

Anyway, not one to stay in my seat I will bid you a farewell and adieu as you have zero assistance to offer, you are in fact quite irritating to be honest and a bit of a pain so..... GOODBYE and GOOD LUCK in continuing to jump the wait times. As your office is now Kitchener I guess you will be leaving this thread (or rather hope)

Last edited:

Lamis

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-3-2015
File Transfer...
16-3-2015
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Congrats, I have the same oath schedule with you May 17 as well but no email yet. Would you mind to update me when you get yours pls. Thank you!
We got the email on monday

Reactions: Franko72

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
These are the average days for the London Office:

2021 DataDelivered to AORAOR to IPIP to Test inviteTest Invite to TestTest to Decision MadeDM to Oath LetterOath Letter to Oath CeremonyPending Files Processing Days till todayFiles Completed Application Complete in Days
Average932511510721516265377

Remember, if the file is a nonroutine case, days may vary.

Note: Days have improved lately; for example, the Test to DM is now around 50 days from the date of the test. I hope that this information is helpful to you all. My file was in London and suddenly was transferred to Kitchener. And got decided there. But I've seen an improvement in all processing offices.

Reactions: iceman55

#Diane#

Apr 19, 2022
These are the average days for the London Office:

2021 DataDelivered to AORAOR to IPIP to Test inviteTest Invite to TestTest to Decision MadeDM to Oath LetterOath Letter to Oath CeremonyPending Files Processing Days till todayFiles Completed Application Complete in Days
Average932511510721516265377

Remember, if the file is a nonroutine case, days may vary.

Note: Days have improved lately; for example, the Test to DM is now around 50 days from the date of the test. I hope that this information is helpful to you all. My file was in London and suddenly was transferred to Kitchener. And got decided there. But I've seen an improvement in all processing offices.
Thank you

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Here is the analysis for the people that had the test in 2022; the last was taking all 2021 tests. You will see a significant improvement in times.

Test 2022Delivered to AORAOR to IPIP to Test inviteTest Invite to TestTest to Decision MadeDM to Oath LetterOath Letter to Oath CeremonyProcessing Days till todayApplication Complete in Days
Average83211118362115265330

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
We are all in this together. I know that people get mad at people that have the Oath Invitation.... but is not us the one deciding... IRCC is in crisis and their criteria is a MISTERY.... LOL.

I've talked with different MP's and they tell me that the backlog and immigration issues are something that is on the table EVERY day in the house of commons.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
This specific MP: https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/arielle-kayabaga(110502)

Her name is Arielle Kayabaga, she is part of the CIMM Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration - https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/CIMM/Members

Arielle Kayabaga is based in London West and you can reach out to her to ask for help with the processing times for the London Processing Office. Her page is: https://ariellekayabaga.libparl.ca/

And here is her information:
Main office - London
390 Commissioners Road West Suite 200
London, Ontario
N6J 1Y3

Telephone:
519-473-5955

#Diane#

Apr 19, 2022
This specific MP: https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/arielle-kayabaga(110502)

Her name is Arielle Kayabaga, she is part of the CIMM Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration - https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/CIMM/Members

Arielle Kayabaga is based in London West and you can reach out to her to ask for help with the processing times for the London Processing Office. Her page is: https://ariellekayabaga.libparl.ca/

And here is her information:
Main office - London
390 Commissioners Road West Suite 200
London, Ontario
N6J 1Y3

Telephone:
519-473-5955
Thank you!