File Transfer...
16-3-2015
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Congrats, I have the same oath schedule with you May 17 as well but no email yet. Would you mind to update me when you get yours pls. Thank you!
Oh ok so they send out emails, that's what I was wondering about. Sure I will let you know. Congrats to you too!

Reactions: Franko72

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Congrats, I have the same oath schedule with you May 17 as well but no email yet. Would you mind to update me when you get yours pls. Thank you!
What is your timeline, please?

#Diane#

Apr 19, 2022
What is your timeline, please?
paper application
Married. ( change last name )
June 2021 - application sent
September 2021- AOR
November 2021- start processing ( Ecas )
January 2022- Background check completed
Feb 2022- test invite
March 2022- test done, the next day completed
April 2022- prohibition, language, physical presence completed
April 2022- oath invite
May 17 2022- citizenship ceremony

Reactions: Franko72

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
paper application
Married. ( change last name )
June 2021 - application sent
September 2021- AOR
November 2021- start processing ( Ecas )
January 2022- Background check completed
Feb 2022- test invite
April 2022- oath invite
Just to have a more specific track and know which files are working (forecast), can you be more specific on the dates, please for example Apr 23 on the next steps:

Feb 2022- test invite
April 2022- oath invite

Sep 9, 2017
Application sent: 18 march 2021
Aor: may 6 2021
Background completed: aug 7,2021
Test passed: dec 22
Ghost update: april 7,2022
Physical presence, language, prohibition still in progress.

kooer

Jun 8, 2016
Is anyone getting anywhere with the london office at all? My application was made in Nov 2020, AOR Feb 22 2021, BG completed Apr 6 2021, Test completed and passed Jan 28 2022 and absolutely nothing since then at all. A ghost update March 21 (I am guessing BG had expired and they re-did it?) but nothing at all about moving forward. I have had to send for my PR card renewal because I wont have any way to travel and I am so fed up and frustrated seeing so many people who applied long after getting their passports etc. I have GCMS notes and nothing of note within them. I know they key to this whole process is waiting, but there really does not seem to be any fairness or logic in the way applications are processed.

kooer

Jun 8, 2016
Just as a public knowledge.... London, Ontario processing office is one of the SLOWEST processing offices IN CANADA. The average processing time exceeds 27 months which is published on the processing times website. As I mentioned before.... Sean Fraser (Minister of IRCC) is the only one that can help us.

Submit your claim directly: https://www.seanfrasermp.ca/contact-us

I did 2 weeks ago, when I did I got my test invite one week after, but after that nothing happened.
With respect Franko72 - Your application is less than 6 months in processing and you are already jumping up and down about the time frame..... the 27 month processing time was updated when I had already been in the queue for over 12 months and waited for over 12 months for even the test invite (which you have already had and completed so you are well ahead of a lot of us) when I applied the time frame was 12months for processing, it has been around 18 and nothing other than completing the test. Others who have applied long after many of us are, like you, far further ahead in the process in a far shorter time frame; many of these have received their oath and certificates (even in this thread for the London office before you remind everyone again that London is the slowest office)

My angst isnt so much with the speed of the London office as I cannot do anything about where my application is processed, it is with the total inconsistency with how applications are dealt with and why so many who applied long after are so much further ahead, I have a routine single application that was paper based...... there is no element of fairness or equity it would seem here in processing.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
If you think jumping the queue and ahead of applicants waiting years rather than your months is doing the right thing then I feel sorry for you Franco. Most would describe that as selfish. very few have in fact supported you, your thread re the London office that you started basically says as much. Persistence may have paid off for you (or so you say/believe) but at the detriment of others no doubt. you really haven't been any help to my query other than to brag about your process so thanks for not a lot buddy.
I just edit this post. I don't need to deal with people without education that is full of anger and mad with everything that happens in life.

I'm also erasing all... what you called Bullshit. Those that could be tips for others, but you are right... I'm nobody, just I guy that had his citizenship in less than 6 months. I get your point... and I understand why you are angry. Good luck I wish you the best.

Remember... you decide what type of person you are in life.... the ones that wait (and are always complaining), or the type that makes things happen (And are successful and happy).

Last edited: