+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOE, Roles and Responsibilities in an E-mail

jeevananth

Oct 31, 2018
Hello All,

I have a question regarding the proof, roles and responsibilities for Canadian work Employment.

My employer refused to provide me roles and responsibilities in the LOE I requested for.

But my supervisor agreed to provide me with roles and responsibilities in company email and not in the company letter head. He also mentioned he can sign on the printout of the e-mail that he is going to send with roles and responsibilities.
I am also going to attach a copy of his company ID as well. He does not have a business card.

I am going to attach my Bank statements, 3-4 Payslips and the latest notice of Assesment along with the LOE that my company will give me which has my working hours per week (37.5 hours), my address and my pay as well.

Will this suffice my proof for Canadian work? or Do I miss any.

Please help. Much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello All,

I have a question regarding the proof, roles and responsibilities for Canadian work Employment.

My employer refused to provide me roles and responsibilities in the LOE I requested for.

But my supervisor agreed to provide me with roles and responsibilities in company email and not in the company letter head. He also mentioned he can sign on the printout of the e-mail that he is going to send with roles and responsibilities.
I am also going to attach a copy of his company ID as well. He does not have a business card.

I am going to attach my Bank statements, 3-4 Payslips and the latest notice of Assesment along with the LOE that my company will give me which has my working hours per week (37.5 hours), my address and my pay as well.

Will this suffice my proof for Canadian work? or Do I miss any.
Bank statements are not needed, but yes, the letter from your supervisor will help a lot.