Category........
NOC Code......
6221-B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AEO still processing
melo1973 said:
I applied in one of the agency in manila bound for edmonton,canada i was accepted by the employer last Nov.23 2012, then the agency applied for the LMO, how many months usually they approve the LMO its already April and i havent received any news from the agency, or the employer, what maybe the reason? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Hi your employer should follow up with a call to find out what is happening :) Let us know how you get on please, we are all waiting.....

Thai224

May 7, 2012
moey03 said:
I just would like to ask.. just yesterday my employer had said yes on applying for my LMO... I was just wondering how long it would take for an LMO to be processed (in ONTARIO)?

Thank you guys :)
4-8 weeks

Thai224

May 7, 2012
chuvak_555 said:
Hello to everyone!

Does anybody know what dates of LMO are now in process in Vancouver BC???

Waiting for any answer.........
Just received mine...I suppose to recv this last March but there was an error that's y i only recv this yesterday..It was approved last week..

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi Friends,
I have a very simple question to ask;
say i enter Canada on Visitor's visa, and later find an employer who is willing to file for my work visa, i understand he first has to get the the LMO done. Now is 6 months time enough to get LMO done? since visitor's visa is only for 6 months. IF LMO is negative, i understand i have to leave Canada for better future. But say LMO is approved with in Visitor's visa time period..i will then apply for work permit right? how much time will it take to get work permit? is Temp Work Permit and work permit the same?
Please help, thank you

Apr 21, 2013
Hello,

I am new at this website because I am facing some issues from my Consultant. Here is my short story.

My consultant is looking for an arranged employment for me in CANADA from last 7 months. Few days back I met with him to ask for a status. He said that a policy is changed now Canadian Government will accept arranged employment application with LMO intead of AEO.

Now after some days back he told me that he has submitted my application with LMO and now it will take at least 3 months for a response. He also forced me to do IELTS test because at the time of hearing of my case in the court they might ask for IELTS test.

Now I have two questions:

1) What is the proof that my consultant has submitted my Arranged Employment application. Is there any type of ID number which I asked for him as a proof?
2) Is IELTS test needed at this stage or when I will applied for an immigration (after successful arranged employment)

Please help in this regard.

Thanks
Kamo

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
Guys any one getting LMO for Ontario. Mine was sent on 26th March 2013. Haven't heard anything since then. Any updates on processing time in Ontario will be helpful. Pls reply......

Hols

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
6221-B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AEO still processing
Mine was sent mid Feb for BC and still no news...

ALICE1312

Jun 5, 2013
got a positive LMO last week, so I want to share my info with you guys :)
hope it would be helpful for you guys ! Good luck everyone ! ;D

NOC 5245 - Toronto ((First time LMO))

LMO applied: April 16, 2013
Received: I don't know, even haven't gotten a file number.
Employer got a call for the first time : May 16, 2013
Employer got a call for interview and asking some more docs : MAy 22, 2013
Add. docs submitted: May 24, 2013
POSITIVE LMO received: May 27, 2013

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
UriR said:
Mine sent Match 15th, BC, no news :(
Did you get your LMO? I am still waiting for mine. My lawyer has been doing all sort of follow ups with Service Canada, but no response. This is the 12th week since the time we submitted the application. Now we are fearing that SC might have lost the application.

Any updates with this timelimes will help. Just to recap, my application was submitted on 26th March for Toronto Ontario.

Hols

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
6221-B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AEO still processing
foruaks said:
Did you get your LMO? I am still waiting for mine. My lawyer has been doing all sort of follow ups with Service Canada, but no response. This is the 12th week since the time we submitted the application. Now we are fearing that SC might have lost the application.

Any updates with this timelimes will help. Just to recap, my application was submitted on 26th March for Toronto Ontario.
Hi foruaks no absolutely nothing! We don't even have a file number and my employer has been unable to speak with anyone! I called and managed to speak with an offical however told my employer would need to call.. We are about 16 weeks now! Very frustrating, as you know!

Anybody else have news?

Hols

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
6221-B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AEO still processing
ALICE1312 said:
got a positive LMO last week, so I want to share my info with you guys :)
hope it would be helpful for you guys ! Good luck everyone ! ;D

NOC 5245 - Toronto ((First time LMO))

LMO applied: April 16, 2013
Received: I don't know, even haven't gotten a file number.
Employer got a call for the first time : May 16, 2013
Employer got a call for interview and asking some more docs : MAy 22, 2013
Add. docs submitted: May 24, 2013
POSITIVE LMO received: May 27, 2013
Congratulations Alice, when will you move to Canada? You must be very excited...