NOC6641

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
goldbank said:
Hi Ann,

Food counter attendant is my position.
Good luck to you.
Hi Goldbank,

I just got my LMO April 2013,my consultants are preparing docs for my work permit at the moment.how long it will take to process the W/P?.My noc is 6641 kitchen helper.have you got visa ?.and how long you will have to wait for the visa.

NOC6641

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
xelsabado said:
TO all :

Just pray and pray.. Im also expecting before that my LMO will come out in 8 weeks, but my agency called me right away in just 2-3 weeks of time. and Im surprised..

I am now waiting for my Visa. Good luck to all of Us! :)
Hi xelsabado,

I got my LMO ,NOC6641 KItchen helper from sri lanka. still to apply for my work permit through a consultants.
you have any idea how they do it ?.how long they will take to issue my visa?.please reply me

icemann

May 31, 2013
Hi! Sa akin 1month lang nareceived ko na agad LMO ko..hotel in alberta, maganda siguro record sa pagkuha ng worker

Jaxx

Feb 15, 2014
Hi,
How did you guys get a job offer (and LMO), from a foreign country to Alberta?
How does it work, and what kind of job and payment was it?
How about travelling and accommodations ?

Thank you

Jaxx

Feb 15, 2014
Antony17 said:
Hi,

An oil company in Edmonton who wish to employ me sent off an LMO application on the 24th September.
So far they have only had a fax to state that the application has been processed and that was 4 weeks ago.
Could anybody tell me how much longer I am likely to wait for a decision on whether the LMO has been approved?
Also for what reason could it be declined? The job they are offering has been on job boards for 9 Months.

Thanks

Antony
Hi,
How did you find that job/employer?
How does that work? Especially when one is unskilled, has no canadien work experience and is abroad?
i know the process, just dont know how to find an employer willind to hire.

thank you

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
Hi everyone,
My employer submit an unamed LMO (NOC 2173) for Alberta about 11 weeks ago, the lawyer insists that it is taking 10 weeks in average, even I called Service Canada yesterday and they mention 8 weeks!! I have seen guys on this forum waiting for 6+ months, so are theses cases abnormal or it's really that is everyone is suffering?

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
Good news ;D
My employer has applied for LMO, NOC 2173, Alberta the second week of Dec-2013 and on Friday we have received the +ve LMO. It's still unamed LMO

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMCanada2014 said:
Good news ;D
My employer has applied for LMO, NOC 2173, Alberta the second week of Dec-2013 and on Friday we have received the +ve LMO. It's still unamed LMO
Awesome. Yeah 12 weeks seems to be the new normal right about now.The ones that take 5 or more months are abnormal.

Kiwisteph

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
stopDA said:
Awesome. Yeah 12 weeks seems to be the new normal right about now.The ones that take 5 or more months are abnormal.
I hate being in the abnormal category :-( this is just a joke, if we didn't know the people personally I'd think we were being duped

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiwisteph said:
I hate being in the abnormal category :-( this is just a joke, if we didn't know the people personally I'd think we were being duped
Whoa, I backtracked your post from November where you said that you were on the 17th week. It's week 31 now. That's over 7 months. Once again, so much for 6 months being the maximum waiting time. You say that you know the people personally. Maybe they got rejected and reapplied for the LMO without telling you. Were any documents requested from them as yet? I always thought that Service Canada made quick decisions on LMOs when they reach the 6-month mark (even if it was a rejection). Apparently, I was wrong.

Kiwisteph

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
We thought they applied early august so counted from then but apparently it was sept. Still 6 months though!
They got asked for docs at beg of January but still no answer. We're not sure what those documents were. We think the same that something went wrong and they had to re-do and havent told us that.

Really close to giving up, a rejection would be better than this ! At least we could move on

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiwisteph said:
We thought they applied early august so counted from then but apparently it was sept. Still 6 months though!
They got asked for docs at beg of January but still no answer. We're not sure what those documents were. We think the same that something went wrong and they had to re-do and havent told us that.

Really close to giving up, a rejection would be better than this ! At least we could move on
You've been waiting far too long. Usually when documents are requested, it doesn't take more than 8 weeks before a decision is finally made. This is just based on what I've been seeing on other posts. When was the last time you contacted them? You should ask them what's making it take so long.