+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

Kshah2302

May 5, 2019
Timeline:

Application on 23rd December 2018
Fee deduction on 10th January 2019
After waiting for 4 months finally they called today.
Interview tomorrow at noon timing.
Any idea of interview questions?
Ontario province

Cdaize

Jun 23, 2018
Timeline:

Ontario province
Hey there, what's up with the interview. How did it go?

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Timeline:

Ontario province
Hi they will just call to confirm the information on the application.

The employee name , wage , start date, why you didn't hire a canadian , if you hire a consultant they will ask to confirm his info.

Kshah2302

May 5, 2019
Hi they will just call to confirm the information on the application.

The employee name , wage , start date, why you didn't hire a canadian , if you hire a consultant they will ask to confirm his info.
Can you please assist me whether they will tell my employee on phone after interview that it’s approved or not.

Kshah2302

May 5, 2019
No they won't . you will get a mail in two weeks time
Finally I just got call from my employer they called him and interview was for around 40-45 min they keep asking about “why international worker and not Canadian” as per him everything is good at the end they said they will mail my employer for documents regarding my work permit.

I have one question actually my work permit expired in March end and I applied for work permit extension so basically I am working on applied status do you think it will effect my final result.

lolabears

May 9, 2019
Just wondering what the normal processing time would be for a high waged job ( $28 ) in the oil fields in alberta? My employer sent in the application today what should I be expecting?
I applied for a head chef under the "high wage earner" category which dictates a 10 day processing time and our LMIA was processed in that exact timeframe. It may depend on whether your position is actually classified under the "high wage earner" category, an executive chef needs to receive $43/hour to be eligible for the quick LMIA processing time. If that is the case for your category, it will come shortly, but it is the work permit application afterwards that takes the most amount of time depending on where you are.

LOT4Success

May 10, 2019
I found this online, what's your thoughts on it.
Canada Arranged Employment Opinion
What is Arranged Employment (AE)?

The purpose of an Arranged Employment (AE), is to have the Canadian government verify a job offer for the purpose of qualifying for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or circumventing its cap.
Canadian Immigration undertakes an evaluation of the permanent job offer to ensure that it is genuine and meets Canadian labor market standards under the National Occupational Classification. Most cases require for the employer to apply for a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). If an employer wants to hire someone who is already in Canada, then an additional LMO is not usually required.

Once a candidate qualifies for an arranged employment opinion, Canadian immigration is assured that the individual will arrive in Canada ready to work and contribute to, rather than detract from Canadian social services.
Hi Cdaize, im in the same situation with u. Can I chat you privately?. I have some personal questions to ask you in that regard. please inbox me your WhatsApp number so that we can relate.

Samira4me

Mar 13, 2019
Hi Bryana, if the advertising in Job Bank was not extended , is there any way can be extended with same number ? Trying to call job bank but no answer