+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

Evins

Jun 14, 2018
Yes definitely. My employer called a few weeks back and they did say if it takes 6months/ 25 weeks it would have to be escalated to another level for a response

iyerkartik

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Yes definitely. My employer called a few weeks back and they did say if it takes 6months/ 25 weeks it would have to be escalated to another level for a response
What I know is, if it goes beyond six weeks, they have to respond in yes or no...6 months is the max timeline for this.

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello everyone,
Just started the lmia process from Edmonton AB. Doing it through an agent. Its a supervisor position low wage i think.
Just wanted to know what is the current wait time.
Any suggestions would really be appreciated.
My pgwp is expiring end of this month. Really worried

iyerkartik

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hello everyone,
Just started the lmia process from Edmonton AB. Doing it through an agent. Its a supervisor position low wage i think.
Just wanted to know what is the current wait time.
Any suggestions would really be appreciated.
My pgwp is expiring end of this month. Really worried
Based on my application timeline, the current wait time is 3-4 months for Toronto, however, it all depends on the NOC and the province you are applying to.

Pratibha015

Jul 31, 2018
Hey guys! my agent applied for LMIA recently and my employer got a letter from service Canada dated may 22nd for the file acceptance,does anyone know when my employer can expect an interview call or how long does the process is going to take? i called my agent and he said my file is in new brunswick for processing and I live in Alberta. My file is under NOC code 6211 any help will be truly appreciated.

Thanks
Did u get ur lmia?

Simranjit1995

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hi there i got my lmia yesterday and just saw my name was incorrect on it
Could anyone guide me how long it will take to get the correction

nadia601

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Dear all,
Do we need IELTS or CELPIP when we submit our work permit application to the visa office ?

A friend of mine will be having LMIA for cook but he does not have IELTS. Although he can communicate basic .