+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

bbernardesjr

Dec 10, 2017
May be the employer did not make efforts to hire permanent residents or canadian citizens first i mean advertisements
The thing is that he did! He was looking for 2 years employers without success, he left the job advertisement in the newspapers and in the canadian job bank for 1 year. (more than whats is asked for) and it was denied.

He is now talking to his lawyer for another option...do you know what those other options are?

Ikramsw

Oct 9, 2017
The thing is that he did! He was looking for 2 years employers without success, he left the job advertisement in the newspapers and in the canadian job bank for 1 year. (more than whats is asked for) and it was denied.

He is now talking to his lawyer for another option...do you know what those other options are?
I don’t know but they can reapply I think and how long did it take to reach a decision and are you in canada?

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
Hi guys I would like to know how long does my employer need to do the job advertisement requirement before he can apply for LMIA? My noc is 6311 Food Service Supervisor

Silver123

Dec 20, 2017
Hello .. i got my LMIA approved .. I have an active express entry profile too with crs score 391 .. so what next ? I just want to what the next step .. if anybody can please let me know, that would be really great.

Ikramsw

Oct 9, 2017
Hello .. i got my LMIA approved .. I have an active express entry profile too with crs score 391 .. so what next ? I just want to what the next step .. if anybody can please let me know, that would be really great.
Congrats! Did you receive lmia ? If yes then update your profile.
How long did it take take to get the lmia and is it dual intent lmia or just for express entry and whats your noc?

Arman Purba Kainth

Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys, I don’t know if this is the correct thread to post my question.
I am an international dental hygiene student. Can I work part time in dental office off campus?

Silver123

Dec 20, 2017
Congrats! Did you receive lmia ? If yes then update your profile.
How long did it take take to get the lmia and is it dual intent lmia or just for express entry and whats your noc?
Its took me 3 months . Im not sure its dual intent lmia .. my employer should be knowing that.

Alya1234

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
How long would it take to get LMIA approved for noc 0212? LMIA to support PR application .. can anyone tell me.
Hello can any one help me with this question ,
I am applying for LMIA to support PR any one can help me with application form it is for High wages application

Alya1234

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hey

My first LMIA renewal was rejected as we did not meet the advertising requirements.

I applied again on July 20th
I am actually not 100% sure when we received the file number
Around the 20th August they requested we add schedule C transition plan
On August 26th we submitted the TP
They requested changes to the TP on August 28th
Requested further changes on September 22nd
Fax received 23rd September with approved LMIA.
Can you please tell me about the transition plan how will create one