+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

spRaven

Dec 22, 2017
Did you get it for work permit or PR only?
Purpose of application:
Support both a work permit application and a permanent residence application (this means the employer will hire the foreign national as a temporary foreign worker before or while the permanent residence application is being processed.)

I will be apply for work permit,outside Canada.

mandeepsidhu

Apr 28, 2015
Hi, can someone please tell me how long will it take for LMIA processing for bookkeeper noc 1231 for Surrey BC .. applied mid November.

Jan 8, 2018
Hello, I'm applying from the Philippines. My potential employer and i had an agreement last November 16 that will go ahead and check on their eligibility and i can get back to them in 2 months time. Do you think I can get in touch with them by now? or wait for it to be exactly 2 months? I saw some folks with their LMIAs getting approved before 2 months so i'm kinda curious about it.

Vjai G

Aug 28, 2016
AS an individual is it possible to acquire work permit & approach companies as a qualified candidate,legally allowed to work i n country

bbernardesjr

Dec 10, 2017
what is ur noc code? did employer given you any reason for refusal?
Don't know the NOC code, it was in construction (I'm a roofer who does guttering and sheet metal work) the Service Canada have determined that the company does not have a need for hiring foreign workers.