+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

Arsang

Nov 21, 2017
Hi everyone
My employer applied for LMIA for me in jan 2017 and Iam still waiting for the results. My noc code 0015 for marketing vice president ..please anyone can suggest what can I do or what could be the reason behind the delay.
Thanks

Mak_cwb

Jun 9, 2014
Hi guys, my lmia payment was processed on Monday 4th, any idea how much I will waiting for the employer interview? NOC 7322

Last edited:

jaeseung

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Yes, I'm sure. You do need a LMIA, but the process to get it is different (but the document is called LMIA). And since it is a special LMIA, I should qualify for a two week processing time for my work permit (although I will go to the border, because it's quicker)
did your employer have to do the job advertising requirement? happy for your bro!

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hi to all!

Just new to this thread,

Recently heard news about some changes to LMIA application advertising requirement. August 2017

Do employer needs to advertise for 3 months??
Please tell if this amendment has any significant changes?

Many thanks in advance.
JUST ONE MONTH IS ENOUGH..BUT SOME EMPLOYER DOES ADVERTISE FOR MORE THAN A MONTH TO SHORTLIST A BEST PROFILE MATCHING ONE FOR HIS COMPANY...

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hello everyone.
We applied for the LMIA on June 26-2017. We posted the ad, we already did all. And not yet it. I hope we will have good news soon.
If somebody know why is taking to long to get the LMIA please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to everyone!!!!
RECHECK WITH YOUR EMPLOYER REGARDING AD...

Mak_cwb

Jun 9, 2014
Hi guys, just updating my time line, my employer got her interview today and the officer his asked for address change, my employer already updated it.the said that everything is good and will recommend our application to approval. Fingers crossed

Mak_cwb

Jun 9, 2014
was it under Global talent stream? if it is, did you have to do the job advertising part? how many job exp did you have?
Well, I believe that I fall on that stream. My employer have posted the job for 4 weeks as required and still posted. I have 15 years of experience in my trade NOC 7322 auto body technician

bbernardesjr

Dec 10, 2017
hi guys! My husband employer got the service canada call today. Does anyone here has an experience in lamia in seasonal work? Or heard about anyone who had this experience?