+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

LCC1111

Jun 14, 2016
My company received call yesterday. At the end of the interview, the officer said she may require additional info after she fully review the application. But she didn't contact us yet... Should we send an email to follow up?

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LCC1111 said:
My company received call yesterday. At the end of the interview, the officer said she may require additional info after she fully review the application. But she didn't contact us yet... Should we send an email to follow up?
could you share your timeline and noc please, you are under high wage?

Sam6191

May 4, 2016
Hey guys i have a question,
i sent my PR Lmia application on september 08,2016 to edmonton processing centre, they received it on september 09 as per the tracking number
but i havent got any approach by them for file number? how do they usually respond for PR Lmia FILe# i mean by mail or email?
and should we just contact Service Canada about the concern?
Thank you

Sam6191

May 4, 2016
kaur989 said:
today my employer received email that we need more documents for advertisement posted.
moreover in the end of email it was written that your file is no more in 10 days priority processing .
I called them and they say if documents are missing then file is shifted to 8 weeks processing.
otherwise all LMIA's applied for PR are answered within 10 business days as soon it shows up in system.
my file was sent on Aug 20.
Received file number on 6th Sept and exactly after 10 business days they asked for more documents.
was your file sent to edmonton centre? how did they sent you your file #
thanks

Wasty

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
Hello guys, I have a good news to share. My LMIA has been approved. It was LMIA to support PR. I don't post comments here that much but I think it will be good to share my news and experience. I assisted my boss during the whole process. It took 9 Weeks before the interview was done. During the interview, our HR was asked to produce evidence of our advertisements. We did that, and never heard from them. a week later, that was yesterday, we got the positive decision in the mail. I will advice everyone to assist your boss or whoever is applying on your behave to make sure every document is present.
Thank you all, and good luck to those of you still waiting. Keep praying hard, God will grant you the favor you need.

IMA77

Jun 23, 2015
Sam6191 said:
i sent my PR Lmia application on september 08,2016 to edmonton processing centre,
I was thinking that all PR LMIA applications should be sent to Saint John, despite the place of work or live. Please, correct me somebody.

LCC1111

Jun 14, 2016
Pleasehelp1 said:
Through email
Hi,

May I know what did the officer said at the end of the phone interview? Did he/she said might need to see additional info or said nothing?

We are waiting further contact... Don't know if we should sent an email to follow up ??? ???

Pleasehelp1

Sep 6, 2016
LCC1111 said:
Hi,

May I know what did the officer said at the end of the phone interview? Did he/she said might need to see additional info or said nothing?

We are waiting further contact... Don't know if we should sent an email to follow up ??? ???
No, the interview went well, all she said was ill contact you shortly and she got back in touch within 2 days

IMA77

Jun 23, 2015
Hi, Guys!
Please, advice on a question from LMIA application form 5593.

Question 28 (JOB OFFER INFORMATION section):
Do you plan to hire or train Canadians/permanent residents for the position(s) for which you are requesting an LMIA?
No If no, explain.
Yes If yes, provide a brief description of the training plan.

My question is: what is the logical answer would be here? what did you tick in your applications?

Thank you for help!

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
Pleasehelp1 said:
Hey guys just received my approved lmia

8th July sent off
10th July file number
19th Sept phone call
21st Sept approved

Good luck to all you guys.
NOC # please?

intstudent83

Sep 20, 2016
IMA77 said:
Hi, Guys!
Please, advice on a question from LMIA application form 5593.

Question 28 (JOB OFFER INFORMATION section):
Do you plan to hire or train Canadians/permanent residents for the position(s) for which you are requesting an LMIA?
No If no, explain.
Yes If yes, provide a brief description of the training plan.

My question is: what is the logical answer would be here? what did you tick in your applications?

Thank you for help!
Hey! Same issue here with the questions 22 to 28. Any help?

Thanks a lot!

amritd

Aug 26, 2016
Hello guys
i have a question after the interview how much they take if they ask for additional document?