+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

hawkeye007

May 9, 2016
Thank you for sharing the information.

I wonder that everyone receive the file number first or receive the phone interview first?

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaur989 said:
today my employer received email that we need more documents for advertisement posted.
moreover in the end of email it was written that your file is no more in 10 days priority processing .
I called them and they say if documents are missing then file is shifted to 8 weeks processing.
otherwise all LMIA's applied for PR are answered within 10 business days as soon it shows up in system.
my file was sent on Aug 20.
Received file number on 6th Sept and exactly after 10 business days they asked for more documents.
Hey bro, do they mean for pr purpose application, they will typically response after 10 business days? Could you share your location and noc please, much appreciated

burakpesen

Sep 20, 2016
Hello, i got file number today. The pay recipt and file number. Now where can i check my file situation with use this file number?? Please help me and send link. Also i applied for cook in alberta. Do i have chance to have ? And how many days after have file number .. thank guys really much

reetdhiman28

Jul 6, 2016
faith99 said:
Noc 6211 Alberta
Applied regular lmia in may...received file no in july.
Does any one knows how long will it take for an interview ? Thanx
hi ...
same as with me ...i applied in april ...got file no in may ... ,...my lawyer is saying it will take about a month more to get the result ... :)

Rkahlon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Ahora said:
They Are too busy these days so u should wait more but I believe its better to contact them to sure your application on their hand.
Actually our consultant got d same reply as you r saying... due to heavy workload applications r taking longer than usual...so now wait n watch

burakpesen

Sep 20, 2016
Please help guys!!..
Hello, i got file number today. The pay recipt and file number. Now where can i check my file situation with use this file number?? Please help me and send link. Also i applied for cook in alberta. Do i have chance to have ? And how many days after have file number .. thank guys really much

canadaee2015

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering if my pay would fall under high wage category and get my file processed under 10days. My pay is CAD81200 per annum in ontario.

char1es

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Hey Guys, I just receive the mail of Approval of my LMIA Application and share my time line here.

7/6 Sent out the LMIA Application
7/8 EDSC Received
9/14 Received Call From EDSC
9/14 Date on the Approve Letter
9/21 Received the paper Approve Letter by Mail

Hope everyone can get the positive result.

burakpesen

Sep 20, 2016
char1es said:
Hey Guys, I just receive the mail of Approval of my LMIA Application and share my time line here.

7/6 Sent out the LMIA Application
7/8 EDSC Received
9/14 Received Call From EDSC
9/14 Date on the Approve Letter
9/21 Received the paper Approve Letter by Mail

Hope everyone can get the positive result.
You applied for alberta? And which noc sir. Also i have file number 2 days ago , where can i check my sitatus?.. thanx

Pleasehelp1

Sep 6, 2016
Hey guys just received my approved lmia

8th July sent off
10th July file number
19th Sept phone call
21st Sept approved

Good luck to all you guys.

char1es

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
burakpesen said:
You applied for alberta? And which noc sir. Also i have file number 2 days ago , where can i check my sitatus?.. thanx
No, it was sent to St.John. My lawyer check the status for me. I think you can call them as long as they pick up the phone.