Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
LCC1111 said:
Hi guys
Do anyone has experience in if their employer do not have T4 summary and PD7A?? ??? ???

They told me our company is paying us through a third party system. That system will report all information directly to CRA. So we don't have anything but just an annual report. ???

OMG I'm so afraid...
Our case was that the pd7a is all online now so the company had to request from CRA which took them forever to send

Joejo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
LCC1111 said:
Hi guys,

One quick question. If I apply the LMIA only for support PR, should the application include Schedule C ( transition plan )?

Thanks for any reply!
No, u don't need Schedule C

sbtcak

Jun 23, 2016
My agent told me that once you get a positive LMIA, it is very unlikely that your work permit will be rejected.
Is this true? I am worried because the length of my work experience in that field is very short...

sandhu92

Jul 20, 2016
Hello all, i'm probably posting this in a wrong thread but so far it has been very helpful.

My PG work permit is expiring on the 22nd of july but my employer just got a positive OPEN LMIA for the same position as mine and i have now applied for a new work permit based on that LMIA. and i already have an express entry profile and i am eligible under CEC.
My question is should i wait for the new work permit before i update the lmia info in my express entry profile? Or i can do it now??

If anyone knows anything about this please help!!

Thanks

Ahora

Aug 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
Hey Guys,

My employer noticed from our lawyer that my LMIA application is under review for now and got and File Number and Service Canada also said they sent to my employer a confirmation letter to the following business address but the mail was returned because they used the old address . My employer sent a fax to Service canada to resolve this problem .
question is whats that mail (confirmation letter) ? Is that regular?
FYI: My application received on service canada at 20th June.
NOC: 1122
BC

LCC1111

Jun 14, 2016
sandhu92 said:
Hello all, i'm probably posting this in a wrong thread but so far it has been very helpful.

My PG work permit is expiring on the 22nd of july but my employer just got a positive OPEN LMIA for the same position as mine and i have now applied for a new work permit based on that LMIA. and i already have an express entry profile and i am eligible under CEC.
My question is should i wait for the new work permit before i update the lmia info in my express entry profile? Or i can do it now??

Thanks
If you have eligible status in Canada then you can do it.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
sandhu92 said:

Thanks
Just be sure that Service Canada puts your name on LMIA first. In 2013 that took more than 2 months in my case, for my buddy roughly 2 weeks.

pliscki

Feb 21, 2016
Hello fellows,

My employer has applied for LMIA a month ago, but today we found out that the ad on jobbank had lapsed on the last 22nd. The employer had already taken measures to put it back again.

Now, could this three days off affect the LMIA result? Have you heard of a similar situation?

Regards,

Decision 2016

Jul 25, 2016
Hello All,
I am really new to this forum. I have been really educated by your posts. I would appreciate if anyone could kindly advise me on a concern I have. I have got two employers applying for LMIA for me simultaneously. I am in the medical field. I had waited for one of the companies for a while with no response. Now, they've both got back to me saying the LMIA application has been submitted. Anyone with similar experience? Would it affect the outcome?
Many thanks for anticipated response.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Decision 2016 said:
Hello All,
I am really new to this forum. I have been really educated by your posts. I would appreciate if anyone could kindly advise me on a concern I have. I have got two employers applying for LMIA for me simultaneously. I am in the medical field. I had waited for one of the companies for a while with no response. Now, they've both got back to me saying the LMIA application has been submitted. Anyone with similar experience? Would it affect the outcome?
Since the LMIA has nothing to do with the employee, but the employer, you are fine. You can have the potentially unlimited number of employers applying for it. It is the assessment for the employer, to allow or refuse to hire foreign workers due to unavailability of finding domestic workers for the required position.

Decision 2016

Jul 25, 2016
johnny123 said:
Since the LMIA has nothing to do with the employee, but the employer, you are fine. You can have the potentially unlimited number of employers applying for it. It is the assessment for the employer, to allow or refuse to hire foreign workers due to unavailability of finding domestic workers for the required position.
Thanks Johnny123 for the clarification.

pliscki

Feb 21, 2016
pliscki said:
Hello fellows,

My employer has applied for LMIA a month ago, but today we found out that the ad on jobbank had lapsed on the last 22nd. The employer had already taken measures to put it back again.

Now, could this three days off affect the LMIA result? Have you heard of a similar situation?

Regards,
I guess it's not going to be a problem at all as the LMIA has been APPROVED yesterday!!!! :D :D

NOC: 2174 - Application Programmer
Destination: Toronto - Ontario
Application submitted: Jun, 17, 2016
Approval : Jul, 26, 2016

Is it possible to get an approval without the interview?

nima2000

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Hi guys.
I an also new to this forum and appreciate your help in advance.
My NOC is 2142, I am working in Calgary, and There is no median wage for this NOC on job bank website. In this case, is there any other sources that I can check the min wage?
Also my employer will apply for me.

Thanks a lot for your help

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey mate,

would you mind sharing what sort of LMIA is it? Is it dual intent or Just for PR or temporary work permit lmia? Did you sign any lmia form before submission. I am asking because if you have signed the lmia form then one of your employer can not use the lmia for someone else in case both lmia go positive.

Hello All,

[/quote]