Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2015
AOR Received.
27-06-2015
Can anyone here please share the interview questions from ESDC by any chance? I have heard that employer could be asked for questions about T4 and hiring efforts etc. I'm wondering that what the specific question your employers have been interviewed.
Much appreciate for any response!

AKJYMca

Nov 10, 2014
As you guys may know, LMIA regulation will be changed AGAIN ??? from April 30.
If you about to submit applications, hurry up!

Check ESDC website

AB6211

Apr 14, 2015
AKJYMca said:
As you guys may know, LMIA regulation will be changed AGAIN ??? from April 30.
If you about to submit applications, hurry up!

Check ESDC website
Can you post the link plz ...

Kalwar

Mar 6, 2015
www .meurrensonimmigration.com/several-lmia-changes-taking-effect-april-30-2015 I'm not allowed to post links, so you have to remove "space" after "www".

AKJYMca

Nov 10, 2014
Kalwar said:
www .meurrensonimmigration.com/several-lmia-changes-taking-effect-april-30-2015 I'm not allowed to post links, so you have to remove "space" after "www".
Me neither...
I also put "space" after "www". Check below

www .esdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/reform/highlights.shtml

Yuekel

Jun 12, 2013
Usually you received the letter from LMIA processing center after 10 business days indicating you file has been received, 3 month starting from the date you received the letter.That's what I have heard from my consultant , he just called the LMIA processing center. I am in BC.

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Yuekel said:
Usually you received the letter from LMIA processing center after 10 business days indicating you file has been received, 3 month starting from the date you received the letter.That's what I have heard from my consultant , he just called the LMIA processing center. I am in BC.
Now a days it got faster. I got mine within 4 weeks from the day we received the filenumber

Yuekel

Jun 12, 2013
prashanthbv said:
Now a days it got faster. I got mine within 4 weeks from the day we received the filenumber

Really? my employer called two times, the first time they said it will take 3 - 8 weeks , if no questions , they are not going to call. The second time when my employer called, they said it takes up to 3 months by that time. He just called 2 weeks ago...

Can you share the questions your employer has been asked , please? This was my second time applying for it, the first time rejection reasons are not enough advertising time, you need at least three advertising places.

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Yuekel said:
Really? my employer called two times, the first time they said it will take 3 - 8 weeks , if no questions , they are not going to call. The second time when my employer called, they said it takes up to 3 months by that time. He just called 2 weeks ago...

Can you share the questions your employer has been asked , please? This was my second time applying for it, the first time rejection reasons are not enough advertising time, you need at least three advertising places.
Yours seems to be the similar case as mine. Even mine was rejected first time. Our reasons first time was not enough efforts to hire canadians

Second time : we submitted on Mar-13, got file number on Mar-19 and Questions on April 16 finally Approval on Apr-17.

Questions- We requested for a 2 years LMIA so they wanted the proof that the company has projects for 2 Years and another question was the reason for wage difference between the first and second time

Yuekel

Jun 12, 2013
prashanthbv said:
Yours seems to be the similar case as mine. Even mine was rejected first time. Our reasons first time was not enough efforts to hire canadians

Second time : we submitted on Mar-13, got file number on Mar-19 and Questions on April 16 finally Approval on Apr-17.

Questions- We requested for a 2 years LMIA so they wanted the proof that the company has projects for 2 Years and another question was the reason for wage difference between the first and second time
I received the notice letter at the end of Jan, still waiting , you're lucky =p and thank you for sharing

gysally

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2015
AOR Received.
27-06-2015
prashanthbv said:

Thanks for your sharing.
A lady from SC has scheduled an interview with my employer on next Tuesday. Have no idea what kind of questions would be asked and if there’re proper answers. Any tips for the interview?

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Its tough to guess what they ask. They only have to get clarifications on why couldnt the employer find a Canadian. Your boss should basically be prepared to defend you and prove that you are the best fit for the job

gysally

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2015
AOR Received.
27-06-2015
prashanthbv said:
Its tough to guess what they ask. They only have to get clarifications on why couldnt the employer find a Canadian. Your boss should basically be prepared to defend you and prove that you are the best fit for the job
Thank you prashanthbv!! I will give my employer a heads up about it. I'm kind of worrying about the result since I saw few LMIA rejections here.

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Good luck Bro!! Hope you get through it

gysally

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2015
AOR Received.
27-06-2015
prashanthbv said:
Good luck Bro!! Hope you get through it
Thanks for your nice words! Hopefully get it done with a good news...