10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
prashanthbv said:
They emailed my employer. There is no other option than re applying. Also have to keep express entry in mind and go ahead than getting disappointed with this *censored word*
Best of luck buddy. Keep the spirit positive.

BritRam

Oct 7, 2014
prashanthbv said:
Sent July 8 - Returned with reason, incomplete form
Sent Aug 6 - Returned wrong forms used
Sent Aug 20 - Returned after a month with reason, incomplete form
Sent Sept 25- Fee charged on Oct 12 , and result today

Lol. Now thats a timeline EH??
Wow, so sorry to hear this news Prashanthbv. You have very similar timelines and problems than I have. Good luck with the next steps, you'll get there mate.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Last couple of days of the week. Hope I hear something positive before this week is through. Not only am I anxious, I'm also nervous. My employer usually calls every Friday for an update but all we've ever been told is that its in process.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
SC asked my employer for a transition plan. Now employer and lawyers discuss what to put in it. Looks like I won't get LMIA by the end of this year :(

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
anarsoul said:
SC asked my employer for a transition plan. Now employer and lawyers discuss what to put in it. Looks like I won't get LMIA by the end of this year :(
Well with this request at least it seems likely you will get a positive LMIA. From what I understand a transition plan is really simple. They just need to say they are gonna help you to get PR and put in some time frames. Someone who has actually had one done may be able share some tips.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
ButterflyChemist said:
Well with this request at least it seems likely you will get a positive LMIA. From what I understand a transition plan is really simple. They just need to say they are gonna help you to get PR and put in some time frames. Someone who has actually had one done may be able share some tips.
I hope so, but this process takes sooo long. I'm not sure if lawyers will accept any help/tips from my side (especially with a reference to a forum), and anyway I expect them to be experienced in that field.

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
BritRam said:
Wow, so sorry to hear this news Prashanthbv. You have very similar timelines and problems than I have. Good luck with the next steps, you'll get there mate.
Thanks bro, good luck to all of you too.

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
anarsoul said:
Take it in a positive way. If the result is positive you will have a jubilant start to the new year, if no you wouldn't wanna spoil your Christmas by getting it now. Take it as it comes . Good luck

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
prashanthbv said:
Take it in a positive way. If the result is positive you will have a jubilant start to the new year, if no you wouldn't wanna spoil your Christmas by getting it now. Take it as it comes . Good luck
Excellent advise. Will apply it to my own situation.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
prashanthbv said:
Haha, thanks prashanthbv! Let's cross fingers for a next year :) Good luck to you too ;)

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
anarsoul said:
I hope so, but this process takes sooo long. I'm not sure if lawyers will accept any help/tips from my side (especially with a reference to a forum), and anyway I expect them to be experienced in that field.
There are plenty of people who used lawyers and they mess stuff up. I've seen at least one such instance in this forum. If I've learned anything about SC is the game is always changing. New forms, too low wage, too high wage blah blah. Sometimes it seems a SC agent literally held the hand of the employer and gave them advice and told them what exactly to do and other times it seems you get refused for leaving a full stop off the end of your sentence. As far as I can see there are no experts in this game. Anyways, good luck. I hope it works out for all of us but refusals seem a lot more common than approvals these days.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
ButterflyChemist said:
There are plenty of people who used lawyers and they mess stuff up. I've seen at least one such instance in this forum. If I've learned anything about SC is the game is always changing. New forms, too low wage, too high wage blah blah. Sometimes it seems a SC agent literally held the hand of the employer and gave them advice and told them what exactly to do and other times it seems you get refused for leaving a full stop off the end of your sentence. As far as I can see there are no experts in this game. Anyways, good luck. I hope it works out for all of us but refusals seem a lot more common than approvals these days.
Well, I don't have any influence on employer, and it was their choise to hire a lawyer.

Tubilai

Sep 18, 2013
They mess up. I argued with mine that the business address MUST to be on the JobBank ad, and he said I was reading it wrong. Now 27 weeks and counting.

First LMO was approved in 8 weeks. He wanted to go for a TWP when CIC had reasons to reject it, and didn't suggest that I go for FSTP. I started reading about it after I got my LMO and only then I found out that I needed to take the IELTS. Earliest date available at the time was 2 months ahead, and then another 4 weeks for the results. By the time I received it my LMO expired.

So read as much as you can, on CIC's/ESDC website and the biggest canadian immigration forum, canadavisa!

Headbanger

Dec 19, 2014
Hi all

Can any one give me agents no in India who can actually do a procedure??

I found so many frauds in ahmedabad on lmia.

My e-mail is kushal_gajjar @ hotmail.com, Mobile 8758660093