NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
fastfood said:
Sad to hear about your refusal. My salary is not even half. I dont know what is gonna hapen to my LMIA..

HRSDC dont want employer to pay TFW higher nor they want employers to pay lower wages compare to Canadians. Dont really know what they want ..They refuse LMIA both ways..

Thats the most ridiculous reason to reject

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
helpless_guy said:
Hi,

I got response from Service Canada and the LMIA is refused. The reason they gave is the salary offered (60k) to be less than what is paid to Canadians. The median wage is 63k but the employer only offered me 60k for this position. The employer said they would appeal for revision of judgement but might not hike the salary.

NOC code: 2171 (Quebec Province)
wage: 33$/hour
23rd September: LMIA application filed
28th September: Amount Charged and file number received

Do you guys have any suggestions on this?
Dude have a look at the Express entry stuff which released today. You may qualify for that

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/draws.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp

Check them if that helps. Good luck

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
helpless_guy said:
Hi,

I got response from Service Canada and the LMIA is refused. The reason they gave is the salary offered (60k) to be less than what is paid to Canadians. The median wage is 63k but the employer only offered me 60k for this position. The employer said they would appeal for revision of judgement but might not hike the salary.

NOC code: 2171 (Quebec Province)
wage: 33$/hour
23rd September: LMIA application filed
28th September: Amount Charged and file number received

Do you guys have any suggestions on this?
I don't understand. Isn't that why you have high wage and low wage categories? Median means some are above and some are below. Unless the $60K is below the lowest wage I don't see how it warrants a rejection. The saga continues.

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Hey Guys

So Service Canada called my boss today, and my boss couldnt take the call. When he called back the person, they did not answer. Did anyone face this?

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
prashanthbv said:
Hey Guys

So Service Canada called my boss today, and my boss couldnt take the call. When he called back the person, they did not answer. Did anyone face this?
I've read of this happening before. The suggestion is just to return the call to the agent and leave a message. There seems to be a lot of calls from SC agents. Hope this means the end is near for a positive result. Lord knows we are all sick of the waiting.

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
I guess it would take 2 or 3 weeks more. 8th week has begun .. Still waiting

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is frustrating

Boss spoke to service canada today and all they called was to clear some confusion. They said they are assigning an office to my case now. HOLY *$%#$&*^%&*#$^%

They did not even bother to clear the F#$*#&g confusion they had till my employer called??? Seriously???

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
prashanthbv said:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is frustrating

Boss spoke to service canada today and all they called was to clear some confusion. They said they are assigning an office to my case now. HOLY *$%#$&*^%&*#$^%

They did not even bother to clear the F#$*#&g confusion they had till my employer called??? Seriously???
Who is it that after all this time your file is just getting an assigned officer? What's your time line again?

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
I am on my 8th week. Got file number oct 9

dotpat17

Oct 27, 2014
Yeah on my 6th week and LMIA is being processed in BC! So I am no hope for a response before Xmas. Also have a funny feeling (not to ruin anyones day by the way) SC being a Govt. department will probably close down from the 19th dec for 2 weeks holidaying in Cuba! :'(

Tubilai

Sep 18, 2013
Ok,
prashanthbv said:
Dude have a look at the Express entry stuff which released today. You may qualify for that

Check them if that helps. Good luck
Hi prashanthbv. I know it's new information but do you know if the job offer for the EE requires an LMIA? If not then that's a huge improvement.

And sorry to hear about the refusals and mess up guys. I know how it feels :-[

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
My employer had his final chat with Service Canada today, they are faxing the result tomorrow apparently! I'll keep you posted

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Tubilai said:
Ok,
Hi prashanthbv. I know it's new information but do you know if the job offer for the EE requires an LMIA? If not then that's a huge improvement.

And sorry to hear about the refusals and mess up guys. I know how it feels :-[

Ha! You didn't think it would be that easy did you? Yes a LMIA is required. The only difference is no fee will be required for those jobs.