+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

Theo2018

Jan 14, 2019
As much as I know, any points that are claimed in Express Entry must be valid until your PR Application is submitted/approved.
As I think, LMIA should not expire until PR application is submitted and approved.
If you brother qualifies for CRS Score as per latest Draw cutoff score, you should be good.
Just an extra advice about loosing points after receiving the ITA and sending the application. The only exception is made in the case one has birthday in between. Which means, according to the link below, after the ITA, one does not loose points for age before the application.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/age-based-requirements.html

Simran250

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
HOSHIARPUR
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
IELTS Request
6.5 not less than 6.0
File Transfer...
02-08-2013
Med's Request
Pre Medical
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping to land soon..
My employers interview is scheduled for tommorow .. applied for dual intent lmia on 16th august

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Hello guys,

How long does it take to get a LMIA file number after application? My employer applied for it two weeks ago, but they haven’t charged him the fee.

Has anyone applied under NOC 3***? How long have you been waiting? Please share with me your experience.

Simran250

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
HOSHIARPUR
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
IELTS Request
6.5 not less than 6.0
File Transfer...
02-08-2013
Med's Request
Pre Medical
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping to land soon..
Just an update
Interview went well and my employer told that we will get positive response.

I applied on 16th August
For Food service Supervisor in BC
DUAL INTENT Lmia

Got interview 01 Feb

Reactions: Vin17

inder.online

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Lmia applied nov 25
NOC for cooks
Approved jan 22
Received jan 31
Ontario
That is great news. Congrats.
Any idea if they are processing LMIA applications for all NOC codes with same speed?
My Brother's Employer has applied for LMIA on Nov 23rd and no interview is scheduled as yet.
Employer sent a followup request but has not heard anything.

Mistletoe78

Feb 3, 2019
Hi Gnowyllej,
I have received the LMIA with same employers I'd could you tell me is that a genuine LMIA if you have any info

Kidblock367

Feb 5, 2019
Hello guys

Submitted the application on 5th Nov 2018 for NOC 1311 Bookkeeper

File number received on 30th Nov
No result tell now. Still waiting

But the job bank account of the employer was suspended due to a silly mistake of them and now the Job add is not active.

A week before the employer contacted service Canada, but the says that it’s under review.

Any one can share his experience please
Thanks

Kidblock367

Feb 5, 2019
Did the service canada done review you employer jib bank account? We both have same situation. The job bank account of my employer has been suspended and he tried to contact the service canada and they told to him that their account is reviewing by the service canada...is almost 2 months already but the service canada did not yet done reviewing the job bank account of my employer and they can't post the job so that they could proceed in applying for their LMIA.