+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA application processing time?

Matx

Mar 23, 2015
App sent in dec, in April got file no.- recived after special request ( agent had to sent fax with enquire why is taking so long).
On July 17th my Employer send to SC a fax with a "special request".
Does anybody nows are they replying to those fax at all?

PP1992

Jun 25, 2015
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (Work visa LMIA based online)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Med's Request
27-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
Hello,
I have Food Service Supervisor LMIA. It is not a dual intent LMIA and not sure If i can apply Express Entry.

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Matx said:
App sent in dec, in April got file no.- recived after special request ( agent had to sent fax with enquire why is taking so long).
On July 17th my Employer send to SC a fax with a "special request".
Does anybody nows are they replying to those fax at all?
Hi Matx, I think that it helps to send a fax, but you might not necessarily get a reply to the fax. When my boss called the helpline and told them we had been waiting for so long, they told us to send a letter (but we sent fax instead) and then we got a call from ESDC 2 weeks later, after hearing nothing for 5 months+ previous. Here's my timeline:

Application sent: Jan 19th
File no: Feb 4th
Sent fax: June 2nd
ESDC phoned employer: June 18th - asked for specific date range that was used to calculate the Cap

I want to send another fax again but my boss thinks it's too pushy! :mad:

balongskija

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
N/a
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
08-07-2018
LANDED..........
24-05-2019
Hello Everyone, bad news.
LMIA filed - around february 2015
SC officer called employer June 1st - requested for more info about payroll and locations
---requested info was sent the ff week.
Result - Negative - July 7, 2015 - our HR received a call this morning and was informed tht we will not be approved for the LMIA (Retail Supervisor). Agent said that the information requested wasnt enough to justify the need of that position. And also mentioned that we can re apply as long as we could justify the need of a tfw.

**now heres the story guys, to me i think one reason for the refusal was, there were 4 of us that the company processed for the same position, different locations though. Which I guess for me, it was a wrong move. Having it filed at once for the 4 of us considering with all the tfw issues going on in Canada.
So now I convinced the HR to re apply my papers alone, the she said yes. What are your thoughts about this guys, opinions will be much appreciated. My work permit will expire end of January next yr, so am hoping theres a result by then. And to all of you who applied the second time and got approved, how did you guys advertise your application? Coz us, we just had it at job bank and to our company website. Thank you guys.

If any of you guys are willing to email me for some info. Heres my email adres - balongskija@aol.com

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
PP1992 said:
Hello,
I have Food Service Supervisor LMIA. It is not a dual intent LMIA and not sure If i can apply Express Entry.
You go trough express entry provided you meet the criteria for one of the following immigration programs, FSW, FST or CEC. Do you meet the criteria for any of these programs?

PP1992

Jun 25, 2015
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (Work visa LMIA based online)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Med's Request
27-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
Hello,
I meet for FSW as I have 1 year full time experience in NOC 6212 (Food Service Supervisor). I am wondering If i need dual intent LMIA to qualify for EE. Currently I have the regular LMIA which I can only apply for work permit. Please let me know./

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PP1992 said:
Hello,
I meet for FSW as I have 1 year full time experience in NOC 6212 (Food Service Supervisor). I am wondering If i need dual intent LMIA to qualify for EE. Currently I have the regular LMIA which I can only apply for work permit. Please let me know./
How much time did it take you to receive the LMIA?

reyban

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
heloo ...i need help and some answer as anybody knows
job application is in job bank till 8 august 2015
my employer send aplications for lmia bc BC mid april
high wage
NOC 7321
today we ask him whats happening with lmia applications and they told us that they had intervened several times but no response
and that there is no indication that it will be approved soon
doese any body knows how long it will be till we got lmia approved because we waiting almost 4 months and why it is so jam
thanks for your answers
hope for the best

cannn

Jan 18, 2013
Hello everyone
good news--LMIA approved few days ago(6 months of waiting,they are slow from SC that's for sure)
Alberta,High Skill NOC

however,I usually don't have a habit to advertise anybody...but--if anyone needs help about paperwork for any kind of application
I recommend Mr.Milorad Borota,he's very good and more than professional
.He's done a great job in our and many other cases.

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cannn said:
Hello everyone
good news--LMIA approved few days ago(6 months of waiting,they are slow from SC that's for sure)
Alberta,High Skill NOC

however,I usually don't have a habit to advertise anybody...but--if anyone needs help about paperwork for any kind of application
Hi Cannn,

Thanks for updating. Did your boss have interview before you got approval? How long did it take to receive the letter/fax?

enda

Jul 14, 2015
My employer just received the receipt confirmation letter today but was dated July 7 and it states that they are processing the application and my employer will get a phone call from them soon. LMIA was filed June 2,2015. Will the decision be out few days from now or will it still takes a month? Anybody who just got an LMIA result recently? Care to share your timeline please?

Thank you!

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PP1992 said:
Hello,

You can easily apply for EE, all you need is to pass the English exam. Good luck! How much time did it take you to get LMIA as a food service supervisor, can you please share your timeline?

cannn

Jan 18, 2013
IrishinVan said:
Hi Cannn,

Thanks for updating. Did your boss have interview before you got approval? How long did it take to receive the letter/fax?
Hi IrishinVan
yes he had interview,he received LMIA a couple days after

AHLABI

Jul 16, 2015
cannn said:
Hello everyone
Alberta,High Skill NOC

I have a question for all out there, My employer is applying my LMIA as Store Supervisor so that I can apply for EE, but he don't know what is the best form of LMIA he need to fill up,LMIA for high or low wage or LMIA for FSWP<FSTP and CEC. this is thenew LMIA form,LMIA for High Skilled is not available now, please reply ASAP please

reyban

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
heloo ...i need help and some answer as anybody knows
job application is in job bank till 8 august 2015
my employer send aplications for lmia bc BC mid april
high wage
NOC 7321
today we ask him whats happening with lmia applications and they told us that they had intervened several times but no response
and that there is no indication that it will be approved soon
doese any body knows how long it will be till we got lmia approved because we waiting almost 4 months and why it is so jam
thanks for your answers
hope for the best