+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

bicol_Sep2010

Mar 4, 2014
Hello, bago lang ako dito hehe... Here's my timeline: I have submitted my application for PR in Sep 2010. They have started processing in Nov 2010. I got my initial approval in Oct 2012. My family received their kit in May 2013 and submitted their documents after a week of the same month. After that wala na, kahit AOR walang pinapadala ang CEM. Until just last week when they have sent me an email informing they have transferred my overseas dependants application to CPC-V. Di ko maintindihan, we have been waiting for so long. Kami na yata ang pinakamatagal sa inyo :(

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bicol_Sep2010 said:
Hello, bago lang ako dito hehe... Here's my timeline: I have submitted my application for PR in Sep 2010. They have started processing in Nov 2010. I got my initial approval in Oct 2012. My family received their kit in May 2013 and submitted their documents after a week of the same month. After that wala na, kahit AOR walang pinapadala ang CEM. Until just last week when they have sent me an email informing they have transferred my overseas dependants application to CPC-V. Di ko maintindihan, we have been waiting for so long. Kami na yata ang pinakamatagal sa inyo :(

overdue na po yan sir... try to contact mp in canada... kami po dec 2010 applicant... nakareceived na po kami ng mr last feb26... aor po nmin july pa dumating... kaya lumapit napo kayo sa mp... para ma trace kung bakit nagtagal yung sa inyo...

tessa13

Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm a dependant :)

On average, how many many months is the LC2 kit sent? My mother sent the application on August 2011 - 'in process' (September 2011). We haven't receive the kit yet. Is that normal?

Thank you.

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
tessa13 said:
I'm a dependant :)

On average, how many many months is the LC2 kit sent? My mother sent the application on August 2011 - 'in process' (September 2011). We haven't receive the kit yet. Is that normal?

Thank you.
Hi tessa13, in my own opinion this is way too long, when did your mom received her 1st stage aproval? Have she tried calling CIC to ask them what is happening?

tessa13

Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littledipper said:
Hi tessa13, in my own opinion this is way too long, when did your mom received her 1st stage aproval? Have she tried calling CIC to ask them what is happening?
Thank you littledipper. I was thinking the same thing.

She received an email on September 25, 2013:
"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements...."
I think that's the 1st stage?

She also received received a medical request the next day - September 26:
"These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully...." She already competed this.

She wrote a letter to manil.immigration @ international.gc.ca on January 8 with the format similar to boyblue's - requesting the LC2 kit and our new contacts details. She then receive an email on February 26 like the one most seem to have received " Please note that examination of the overseas dependants for this application has been transferred to Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing Center in Vegreville (CPC-V)..."

I keep urging her to keep on calling but she keeps on telling me to be patient :-X

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

LC2 CPC/CEM UPDATE 05 MARCH 2014
right click on each image and click "save image as" or "open image in new tab"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ami0boabrtge28/LC2%20CPC-CEM%20Update%2005%20March%202014.docx

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
tessa13 said:
Thank you littledipper. I was thinking the same thing.

She received an email on September 25, 2013:
"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements...."
I think that's the 1st stage?

She also received received a medical request the next day - September 26:
"These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully...." She already competed this.

She wrote a letter to manil.immigration @ international.gc.ca on January 8 with the format similar to boyblue's - requesting the LC2 kit and our new contacts details. She then receive an email on February 26 like the one most seem to have received " Please note that examination of the overseas dependants for this application has been transferred to Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing Center in Vegreville (CPC-V)..."

I keep urging her to keep on calling but she keeps on telling me to be patient :-X

your mom is right, ganun din sabi ng MP ko if wala pa by the end of March ifofollow up na nila....sana nga tayo na susunod....

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
@boyblue i finally got our AOR and the medical examination forms to be done within 60 days..please update me..thank you

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
jebok79 said:
@ boyblue i finally got our AOR and the medical examination forms to be done within 60 days..please update me..thank you
nice... AOR+MR at the same time...... goodnews,,, :p

chacha23

Jul 26, 2013
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
AOR Received.
04/28/2014
Med's Request
28-04-15
Med's Done....
10-05-14, 28-03-15
Interview........
25-08-15
Passport Req..
08-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-15
LANDED..........
16-12-15
jebok79 said:
@ boyblue i finally got our AOR and the medical examination forms to be done within 60 days..please update me..thank you

wow,,!! congratz po,, :)

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
congrats jebok!

LC2 CEM/CPCV UPDATE 07 MARCH 2014

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xltg192g6jchvo3/LC2%20CPC-CEM%20Update%2007%20March%202014.docx

sunsan

Oct 8, 2011
hi im new member here.. im glad i found this forum.. i just would like to ask a very important matter i just worried about my lc2. This is the case my Lc2 just undergone their medical then afterr they had their medical, they renewed their passport because its less than one year it will expired. Their renewl is unplanned, but yah they already did, The passport will expire 8 months from now so they thought that it would be good if they renew it. SO now, what should i do?/ should i inform the CEM about the changes thru email? or when gods willing PPR soon they will include their old pp together with the new one.. please help and enlighten me, thank you

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
jebok79 said:
Congrats Jebok! Magka kasunod pa din tayo :D