+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Its quite confusing actually. Boyblue you were saying entire process will now be done in Vergeville. In my case, my LC2 are done with their medical already, and then suddenly we received this email that the papers were already sent to Vergeville.
What makes it worst is when I call CIC call center, the agent told me that the papers are still in Manila and Immigration here in Canada are still for the result. Contradicting ang info na binibigay nila.
July 2010 applicant ako so this is really frustrating for me :(

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is the actual wording of CEM automated email reply:

"Please note that examination of the overseas dependants for this application has been transferred to Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing Center in Vegreville (CPC-V). We are forwarding your message to that office. You will receive a letter from CPC-V with instructions on what steps you need to follow as soon as the processing of your application requires it. Please do not contact CPCV, as they will respond to your enquiry as appropriate."

it is rather confusing and the key word is "examination". how on earth CPCV can examine LC2 docs if the actual papers are still with CEM. but who knows, maybe they have devised a way to do that.

on your particular case, possibly you sent a previous enquiry email to CEM which is why you received this auto bot computer generated reply. your LC2 medical is done (MR date?) so you only have to wait for PPR from CEM and your landing interview from CPCV.

it maybe far fetched CEM will physically send thousands of LC2 Application kits to CPCV, they might need to charter a plane. they can do whatever as long as our apps are moving ;D

iaskraffy

Feb 28, 2014
HI i AM New in this forum but i just want to share my own experience (timeline) from the start ive applied my open work permit up to the time i have became a Permanent Resident.

2009-2011 WORKED AS LIVE IN CAREGIVER

During this years ive also experienced a lot of hardships. Since day one. Long hours of duty inconsistencies w my pay tax etc. Ive struggled and encountered
difficulties with my employer but I ve always stick to my plans and goals (which is to become permanent resident) that I am here in Canada I chose to come here and work therefore I have to be strong
its ok to complain its hard but theres no turning back. I have learned to become emotionally thick skinned, responsible and stronger in life and most importantly in my own opinion to ALWAYS be in GOOD relationship with my employers in spite and despite of the times of misunderstandings even they have an attitude (im just using polite words) =)) Because at the end of the day you may need something from them and if you leave your employer that both of you have ill feelings you'll
never know what they would do to you find fault or give you hard time w your papers.

I would also advice TO ALWAYS KNOW ABOUT YOUR TAX. IF YOU FIND ANY FREE SEMINARS ABOUT TAX, HOW TO file Permanent RESIDENT properly
i suggest you find time to attend IT is VERY HELPFUL. in my case i just cant pin point HOW but I know
my employers are doing some magic w my tax. If you have twitter or facebook account follow RAFAEL FABREGAS If you are a
caregiver i guess you are already aware about his enormous help RE: Juana TEJADA LAw the elimination of second medical which is a great help and now He is trying to (correct me
if im wrong) make the LIVE IN CAREGIVER become Permanent resident upon arrival in Canada to stop the abuse etc.
i know hes running for a seat under the liberal party so if you can vote for him feel free.

ALSO instead of buying expensive stuffs like coach bags micheal Korrs iPhone SAVE YOUR MONEY remember you have family(ies) to help back home
and that NOT all medical expenses are covered by OHIP when you get sick or in times of emergency its better and best
you have saved.. GET a health insurance instead. UNLESS youre really earning VERY BIG so go ahead. and dont forget BE CAREFUL who you make friends. some are nOT real friends there are those who will just use you
and worst MIGHT report you to immigration make up stories etc I have heard a lot of stories about this.

ALSO instead of hanging out in bars join in groups that would be able to help you.
research on websites that could help you find jobs when you get you OWP. and other govt websites that could be also of BIG help
in any areas.

ALWAYS KEEP TRACK OF THE EXPIRY OF YOUR HEALTH CARD and SIN ETC

DEcEMBER 2011 applied for OPEN WORK PERMIT AND PERMANENT RESIDENT (SINGLE APPLICANT)

I am still living and working for the same employer. It is important to renew your passport before you submit your application because
the expiry of your work permit will be based on the expiry of your passport. In the application form for OWP and PR remember to NOT leave any
blanks. Under the work experience or background even if you didnt do anything example :
1999-2002- MAll store clerk
2002-2004 you did nothing you write there UNEMPLOYED looking for job etc or what have you dont leave blanks because when i applied i left blanks on the
years that i was unemployed. And i received a letter informing me to write again what i did on the years where it was blanks. So as not to delay the processing
of application I am just sharing to ALL what i have experienced.

MArch 2012 RECEIVED MY OPEN WORK PERMIT[/b]

VERY HAPPY because I can now leave my employer. BUT also an advice towards the end of your 2years as caregiver start looking for jobs, talk to people (net working) word of mouth. IF YOU want to leave your employer and look for a new job. Because looking for job is not that easy sometimes you need
someone from the inside to help you.

In my case when I got my OPEN Work permit march my employer told me to leave by october. it was hard. To make the story short i was able to find
a place to share with. another thing Room mates can be annoying.. the differences of both if one is snoring SO LOUD, etc adjustments..

during this year a friend was able to let me in and work at mcdonalds(few hours) while cleaning house as my (fulltime)

November 2013 I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM CIC THAT I MEET THE REQUIREMENTs to apply PERMANENT RESIDENT UNDER THE LIVEIN CAREGIVER PROGRAM

VERY HAPPY it took them 1 year and 8 months to just reply. ALSO remember to always have and maintain a good and clean status
while waiting.
prior to this year from time to time i would call CIC to ask about the status of my application during my time the processing was
only about 26 months but it was now 39 months. DOnt get me wrong i think i was loosing my hairs from waiting loosing hope because
when you call CIC all they can say is just wait. I didnt leave Canada while i wait for my PR. In my experience i still have hard time looking
for the job that i really want. i went to an agency and told me its best to volunteer first prolly the lack of canadian experience hence im still
cleaning house as my job.

i dont know what religion have you but in my case PRAYERS REALLY HELPS. it strengthen my bond w GOD and it doesnt hurt when you pray.
back home i wasnt that religious bt here the good thing about my SNORING RoOM mate is that she taught me to pray rosary everynight
and talk to GOD abt our intention and be thankful.

ALSO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH.

JANUARY 29, 2014 I RECEIVED ANOTHER EMAIL FROM CIC TO PAY MY PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE OF $490

In my letter it says they ONLY accept payment ONLINE. im not sure about the others. so paid online printed the receipt/

FEBRUARY 2014 (1st week) i forgot the date THIS TIME I RECEIVED POSTAL MAIL from CIC.

it says i have to send my PRINTED RECEIPT of $490 and photocopy of passport and OPEN work permit
at service ontario Scarborough town centre and also thru FAx.

FEBRUARY 2014 (2nd week) I forgot the date. I RECEIVED POSTAL MAIL from CIC

my interview schedule for Permanent Resident Feb 26

it says to bring 2 pictures w their specifications for PR
original passport
valid status which is my open work permit
all documents issued by cic

I am VERY Nervous but excited that day. the best thing that happened to me here in Canada when the officer said that Im already a
permanent resident. So to everybody here waiting for their PR and those under the LCP it is really true patience is a virtue. Its not easy. You will encounter hardships in life while waiting for the decision at times i ask my self if I should go back to my country but like i said I still stick to my plan

ALSO SURROUND yourself w positive people it is important to have a healthy attitude I can say that I understand how you feel because
ive been there.. btw during the PR interview LESS talk LEss Mistake. answer only what they ask you.. i was lucky im only asked
if i committed any crimes.

to those who are NOT good with computers i would suggest to go to THORNCLIFFE NEIGHBORHOOD OFFICE Main office
18 Thorncliffe Park Drive
Toronto, ON M4H 1N7
Phone: 416-421-3054
Fax: 416-421-4269

look for their website and also look for MAria and Alberto. they will be able to help you with your inquiries about Live in caregivers
how to file PR properly if you have problems with your status etc.. To those who are good with computers Help those who arent it just takes 10minutes to submit application
for OPen work permit and PR online.PLus it feels good when you are able to help. For those who are just starting write down your work history educational background etc already
be prepared so when your time comes all you have to do is just write it down and update it.

so I hope i was able to help by sharing my Timeline. Good luck everybody and God bless

efazilian

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
Doc's Request.
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2014
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
11-07-2014
iaskraffy said:
HI i AM New in this forum but i just want to share my own experience (timeline) from the start ive applied my open work permit up to the time i have became a Permanent Resident.

2009-2011 WORKED AS LIVE IN CAREGIVER

During this years ive also experienced a lot of hardships. Since day one. Long hours of duty inconsistencies w my pay tax etc. Ive struggled and encountered
difficulties with my employer but I ve always stick to my plans and goals (which is to become permanent resident) that I am here in Canada I chose to come here and work therefore I have to be strong
its ok to complain its hard but theres no turning back. I have learned to become emotionally thick skinned, responsible and stronger in life and most importantly in my own opinion to ALWAYS be in GOOD relationship with my employers in spite and despite of the times of misunderstandings even they have an attitude (im just using polite words) =)) Because at the end of the day you may need something from them and if you leave your employer that both of you have ill feelings you'll
never know what they would do to you find fault or give you hard time w your papers.

I would also advice TO ALWAYS KNOW ABOUT YOUR TAX. IF YOU FIND ANY FREE SEMINARS ABOUT TAX, HOW TO file Permanent RESIDENT properly
i suggest you find time to attend IT is VERY HELPFUL. in my case i just cant pin point HOW but I know
my employers are doing some magic w my tax. If you have twitter or facebook account follow RAFAEL FABREGAS If you are a
caregiver i guess you are already aware about his enormous help RE: Juana TEJADA LAw the elimination of second medical which is a great help and now He is trying to (correct me
if im wrong) make the LIVE IN CAREGIVER become Permanent resident upon arrival in Canada to stop the abuse etc.
i know hes running for a seat under the liberal party so if you can vote for him feel free.

ALSO instead of buying expensive stuffs like coach bags micheal Korrs iPhone SAVE YOUR MONEY remember you have family(ies) to help back home
and that NOT all medical expenses are covered by OHIP when you get sick or in times of emergency its better and best
you have saved.. GET a health insurance instead. UNLESS youre really earning VERY BIG so go ahead. and dont forget BE CAREFUL who you make friends. some are nOT real friends there are those who will just use you
and worst MIGHT report you to immigration make up stories etc I have heard a lot of stories about this.

ALSO instead of hanging out in bars join in groups that would be able to help you.
research on websites that could help you find jobs when you get you OWP. and other govt websites that could be also of BIG help
in any areas.

ALWAYS KEEP TRACK OF THE EXPIRY OF YOUR HEALTH CARD and SIN ETC

DEcEMBER 2011 applied for OPEN WORK PERMIT AND PERMANENT RESIDENT (SINGLE APPLICANT)

I am still living and working for the same employer. It is important to renew your passport before you submit your application because
the expiry of your work permit will be based on the expiry of your passport. In the application form for OWP and PR remember to NOT leave any
blanks. Under the work experience or background even if you didnt do anything example :
1999-2002- MAll store clerk
2002-2004 you did nothing you write there UNEMPLOYED looking for job etc or what have you dont leave blanks because when i applied i left blanks on the
years that i was unemployed. And i received a letter informing me to write again what i did on the years where it was blanks. So as not to delay the processing
of application I am just sharing to ALL what i have experienced.

MArch 2012 RECEIVED MY OPEN WORK PERMIT[/b]

VERY HAPPY because I can now leave my employer. BUT also an advice towards the end of your 2years as caregiver start looking for jobs, talk to people (net working) word of mouth. IF YOU want to leave your employer and look for a new job. Because looking for job is not that easy sometimes you need
someone from the inside to help you.

In my case when I got my OPEN Work permit march my employer told me to leave by october. it was hard. To make the story short i was able to find
a place to share with. another thing Room mates can be annoying.. the differences of both if one is snoring SO LOUD, etc adjustments..

during this year a friend was able to let me in and work at mcdonalds(few hours) while cleaning house as my (fulltime)

November 2013 I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM CIC THAT I MEET THE REQUIREMENTs to apply PERMANENT RESIDENT UNDER THE LIVEIN CAREGIVER PROGRAM

VERY HAPPY it took them 1 year and 8 months to just reply. ALSO remember to always have and maintain a good and clean status
while waiting.
prior to this year from time to time i would call CIC to ask about the status of my application during my time the processing was
only about 26 months but it was now 39 months. DOnt get me wrong i think i was loosing my hairs from waiting loosing hope because
when you call CIC all they can say is just wait. I didnt leave Canada while i wait for my PR. In my experience i still have hard time looking
for the job that i really want. i went to an agency and told me its best to volunteer first prolly the lack of canadian experience hence im still
cleaning house as my job.

i dont know what religion have you but in my case PRAYERS REALLY HELPS. it strengthen my bond w GOD and it doesnt hurt when you pray.
back home i wasnt that religious bt here the good thing about my SNORING RoOM mate is that she taught me to pray rosary everynight
and talk to GOD abt our intention and be thankful.

ALSO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH.

JANUARY 29, 2014 I RECEIVED ANOTHER EMAIL FROM CIC TO PAY MY PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE OF $490

In my letter it says they ONLY accept payment ONLINE. im not sure about the others. so paid online printed the receipt/

FEBRUARY 2014 (1st week) i forgot the date THIS TIME I RECEIVED POSTAL MAIL from CIC.

it says i have to send my PRINTED RECEIPT of $490 and photocopy of passport and OPEN work permit
at service ontario Scarborough town centre and also thru FAx.

FEBRUARY 2014 (2nd week) I forgot the date. I RECEIVED POSTAL MAIL from CIC

my interview schedule for Permanent Resident Feb 26

it says to bring 2 pictures w their specifications for PR
original passport
valid status which is my open work permit
all documents issued by cic

I am VERY Nervous but excited that day. the best thing that happened to me here in Canada when the officer said that Im already a
permanent resident. So to everybody here waiting for their PR and those under the LCP it is really true patience is a virtue. Its not easy. You will encounter hardships in life while waiting for the decision at times i ask my self if I should go back to my country but like i said I still stick to my plan

ALSO SURROUND yourself w positive people it is important to have a healthy attitude I can say that I understand how you feel because
ive been there.. btw during the PR interview LESS talk LEss Mistake. answer only what they ask you.. i was lucky im only asked
if i committed any crimes.

to those who are NOT good with computers i would suggest to go to THORNCLIFFE NEIGHBORHOOD OFFICE Main office
18 Thorncliffe Park Drive
Toronto, ON M4H 1N7
Phone: 416-421-3054
Fax: 416-421-4269

look for their website and also look for MAria and Alberto. they will be able to help you with your inquiries about Live in caregivers
how to file PR properly if you have problems with your status etc.. To those who are good with computers Help those who arent it just takes 10minutes to submit application
for OPen work permit and PR online.PLus it feels good when you are able to help. For those who are just starting write down your work history educational background etc already
be prepared so when your time comes all you have to do is just write it down and update it.

so I hope i was able to help by sharing my Timeline. Good luck everybody and God bless
You're story is very inspiring. You're truly a strong person. I admire you for that! Hope I have that kind of strength as yours.

mjp1974

Jan 8, 2014
Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cic vegreville/ transferred to Cic Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR/ OW March 28 2011
Doc's Request.
may 29, 2014/ additional October 29 2014
File Transfer...
may 22,2015
Med's Request
may 29,2014
Med's Done....
july 29 2014/ remedical email june 16 2015/remedical done june 22 2015
Interview........
Sept 8 2015
Passport Req..
Nov 16, 2015/ send passport via lbc nov 19,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16 2015
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015/ pr card october 30 2015 received via mail
littledipper said:
Kaya nga mjp1974, nakakainip at sobrang nakakastress ang pag iintay natin no? Sobrang tagal eh, kelan ka ngpasa ng application mo for PR?
[/quot
March 2011 pa..hanggang ngayon wala pa kit anak ko.yun kakilala ko 2012 nagpasa naunahan pa ako na mag pr.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for those who seek further info/details/history/posts of fellow forum mates:

click "members" on the header above, right below canadavisa.com immigration forum title
click search for members
input member name and click search
click shown member name
scroll down and click "show the last posts of this person"

thats it, you can now browse all the posts (from first to last) of the said member and see all the relevant infos/details posted.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LC2 CPC/CEM UPDATE 03 MARCH 2014

right click on each image and click "save image as" or "open image in new tab"

download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojodgbrdzujl97s/LC2%20CPC-CEM%20Update%2003%20March%202014.docx

Alfoxtrot

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
16-april-2014
Med's Done....
20-may-2014
boyblue said:
LC2 CPC/CEM UPDATE 03 MARCH 2014
hindi ko ma view boy blue

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alfoxtrot said:
hindi ko ma view boy blue
right click on each image and click "save image as" or "open image in new tab" ;)

download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojodgbrdzujl97s/LC2%20CPC-CEM%20Update%2003%20March%202014.docx

mrs.g

Nov 15, 2013
Hi guys,
Sorry now lng ako nkpg update,dince nsubmit ung application kit ng family ko sa Cem nuong july 2013,until now wala pang AOR.guys question lng nbasa ko kc sa forum ung iba nkreceived ng email,na sa CPC V na ang processing nila,bkit po ung husband ko wl pong nreceived na gnung email?kailangan po bng mg. Follow up din sa knila.please advise us,ncoconfuse n kmi sa process

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LC2 CPC/CEM UPDATE 04 MARCH 2014

download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5p58tgqnmfuy9te/LC2%20CPC-CEM%20Update%2004%20March%202014.docx

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
mrs.g said:
Hi guys,
Sorry now lng ako nkpg update,dince nsubmit ung application kit ng family ko sa Cem nuong july 2013,until now wala pang AOR.guys question lng nbasa ko kc sa forum ung iba nkreceived ng email,na sa CPC V na ang processing nila,bkit po ung husband ko wl pong nreceived na gnung email?kailangan po bng mg. Follow up din sa knila.please advise us,ncoconfuse n kmi sa process
Hi mrs.g, try to email cem to follow up as usual and wait for their reply about your application, i did the same and i got the same reply as others that the processing of my lc2's application was transferred to vegreville etc.etc

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
boyblue said:
LC2 CPC/CEM UPDATE 04 MARCH 2014

download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5p58tgqnmfuy9te/LC2%20CPC-CEM%20Update%2004%20March%202014.docx
Thanks boyblue for updating all the time...