+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

bety84

Jul 19, 2011
hello everyone ,

please I need advise if somebody experienced some situation

I applied for PR under live in caregiver program and including my husband as a dependant on June 2011.
They MADE DECISION about my application end of june 2013 and they contacted the the office back home NORTH AFRICA at same time.
I paid appropriate fees for right of the Permanent Residence for myself and my husband in September 12,2013 , when I contacted the office at my country by e mail because its been 8 months we didn't heard anythingfrom them,they said that they didn't receive the fees to process my husbandS application,and they advise me to contact cpc vegreville ,AB.
I Called the 18882422100 many time without any result,everyone told me different answer.
realy I don't know what to do !!!!!

thanks for any reply about my case

Jan 20, 2014
boyblue said:
Is your LC2 in the Phils? If yes, can u provide your timeline so I can include you in the LC2 Canada Embassy Manila update
hi boyblue, sorry for the suuuuper late reply. My LC2 is in the Philippines and here is our timeline:
may 05, 2011 - cic received LC1 application
may 19, 2011 - cic started processing
june 2013 - LC1 received letter from cic (AIP)
july 2013 - LC2 received mail from CEM
sept 2013 - sent LC2 kit
no letters from cic/cem after sending LC2 kit, but there is a note in my e-cas "received requested documents sept 2013. thank you for the information" not sure if we can consider that as AOR though..

joyparreno

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 30 2013
Med's Request
Jan 07 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 14 2014
Interview........
March 8 2014
Passport Req..
February 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa on hand March 28 2014
LANDED..........
March 08 2014
jebok79 said:
@ joyparrena anu situation mu? LC2 kb or LC1?
Ako ang principal applicant (LC1).My LC2 sent their passport on February 20 2014. We're under the Yolanda victims( just in case somebody will freak out in there with their claim that I am misleading them :( :(. Maybe it's my fault that I got so excited and overwhelmed that I forget to mention that my LC2 is under the Yolanda victims. Again I am sorry if some of the forum mates thinks that I am misleading them :( :(

Alfoxtrot

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
16-april-2014
Med's Done....
20-may-2014
joyparreno said:
Ako ang principal applicant (LC1).My LC2 sent their passport on February 20 2014. We're under the Yolanda victims( just in case somebody will freak out in there with their claim that I am misleading them :( :(. Maybe it's my fault that I got so excited and overwhelmed that I forget to mention that my LC2 is under the Yolanda victims. Again I am sorry if some of the forum mates thinks that I am misleading them :( :(
its ok joy.. goodluck.. sana kami naman next..

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyutewrdyn5at60/LC2%20CEM%20Update%2026%20February%202014.docx

honeyvee13

Jul 1, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that examination of the overseas dependants for this application has been transferred to Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Case Processing Center in Vegreville (CPC-V). We are forwarding your message to that office. You will receive a letter from CPC-V with instructions on what steps you need to follow as soon as the processing of your application requires it.

Immigration Section - Bureau de visa

Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille

Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines

www.philippines.gc.ca

Hello...i just receive this email today and im so confused about this.does someone here receive an email like this?please help.thank you

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
got this letter also...hope CIC-V will contact us as soon as possible... this is clear now that CIC-V will be the responsible office to do the background and medical check for LC2.....

honeyvee13

Jul 1, 2011
Good news po kaya yan?kc naconfused ako bakit nila finorward sa cpc vegreville application ng dependent ko kung nasa philippines pa nga.nagemail lang naman ako sa kanila about sa aor ng dependent ko kasi july 2013 pa sya nagpass ng application kit sa canadian embassy sa philippines pero wala pa din aor till now tapos yan ang email nila sken kaya naguluhan ako

galaxy08

Feb 26, 2014
BicolanoMan said:
got this letter also...hope CIC-V will contact us as soon as possible... this is clear now that CIC-V will be the responsible office to do the background and medical check for LC2.....

got the same email too....

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
so we all LC2's have to monitor our post opis near to our places....i am actually can relax a bit now coz i know CPC-V is working very hard to do their job by the procedure..i just wish as soon as possible..

@raffy220309 what is your timeline nga po starting from the LC2 kit request? may i know it pls

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
I got the same email too. Then i tried to check my ecas(because i got confused with the email), now its decision made and you will be contacted soon.

But when i tried to call CiC Call Center ang sabi in process daw ang naka lagay sa system nila and not decisin made. Now im confused. And nervous. Whats happening?? ???