+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
i heard very strict daw dun @ boyblue. we will do ours the one in ermita bro...whats next after our medical @ boyblue?
forum mates who have done their medical can answer whether St. Lukes Global City is very strict or not :-\

after MR, CPCV will send letter to LC1 for further forms/document requirements if any and request of PR fee @ C$ 490 x 2 total C&980.00 for sponsor/principal applicant, dependent children are free. then PPR, LC1 landing interview and finally visa stamp :)

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
so you guy's really goin to take your medicals in St. Luke huh! goodluck..when you guy's doin it by the way??? i probably do ours before this month end. possibly on the 20th...

so my dependent are free,,,right? no?

ferds

Aug 26, 2013
jebok79 said:
so you guy's really goin to take your medicals in St. Luke huh! goodluck..when you guy's doin it by the way??? i probably do ours before this month end. possibly on the 20th...

so my dependent are free,,,right? no?

[/quote
hi jebok, pls give us the feedback if the ermita clinic is ok..we'll planning to do ours in April 7.thanks a lot...Good luck to all of us..and congrats..

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@jebok79
will do medical on or before 24th march. by the way, some are saying st lukes manila are the ones uber strict, always jam packed with medical examinees and forward med results in weeks. unlike global city who has new facilities, fewer examinees and submits med results in days. this is what i hear they say but don't take my word on it :D

children/dependents are free of charge from rprf, only the sponsor/caregiver and the principal applicant/spouse wil pay each can $ 490 x 2 totalling can $ 980.00

@Denise Lourein
thanks much :)

ynahvie

Star Member
Nov 23, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boyblue said:
@ jebok79
will do medical on or before 24th march. by the way, some are saying st lukes manila are the ones uber strict, always jam packed with medical examinees and forward med results in weeks. unlike global city who has new facilities, fewer examinees and submits med results in days. this is what i hear they say but don't take my word on it :D

children/dependents are free of charge from rprf, only the sponsor/caregiver and the principal applicant/spouse wil pay each can $ 490 x 2 totalling can $ 980.00

@ Denise Lourein
What if your dependats are 18yrs old and over are they exempted for paying the RPRF

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ynahvie said:
What if your dependats are 18yrs old and over are they exempted for paying the RPRF
The following applicants are not required to pay the RPRF:

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild;
protected persons, including Convention refugees.

regardless of what type of dependent children, whether type a,b or c, they are all exempted from rprf

Type A - He or she is under the age of 22 and not married or in a common-law relationship.

Type B - He or she married or entered into a common-law relationship before the age of 22 and, since becoming a spouse or a common-law partner, has been continuously enrolled and in attendance as a full-time student in a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority; and depended substantially on the financial support of a parent.
or
He or she is 22 years of age or older and, since before the age of 22, has been continuously enrolled and in attendance as a full-time student in a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority; and depended substantially on the financial support of a parent.

Type C - He or she is 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22 and is unable to provide for him/herself due to a medical condition.

NEW RULE ON DEPENDENTS AGE
Accompanying dependents must be 18 years of age or younger.

As of January 1st, 2014, a dependent child means 18 years of age or younger, with one exception whereby a child is dependent physically or mentally. However, in such case, there would be medical inadmissibility issue for the whole family instead.

This definition of “dependent” is applicable to ALL APPLICATIONS, not just parents and grandparents sponsorship. In other words, this definition will apply to study permits, work permits, temporary resident visas, any classification of permanent resident applications including provincial nominee program.

There are some transitional clauses, but essentially, age for a dependent child will be LOCKED when a permanent resident application is received by CIC, not when sponsorship is file, or not when Provincial Nominee certificate is issued.

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
boyblue said:
@ jebok79

@ Denise Lourein
@ boyblue i think we will take our med exam on IOM... what is global city by the way? i don't see that on the lists of accredited hospitals of CIC....

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
@ boyblue i think we will take our med exam on IOM... what is global city by the way? i don't see that on the lists of accredited hospitals of CIC....

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
boyblue said:
do you think they fast on updates @boyblue? coz IOM cannot be reach eh..i am calling them now to inquire if i will be needing an appointment to be set no one answer and the answering machine seems to be full of messages...

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
do you think they fast on updates @ boyblue? coz IOM cannot be reach eh..i am calling them now to inquire if i will be needing an appointment to be set no one answer and the answering machine seems to be full of messages...
some forum members posted that they did medicals on St Lukes Global, that it was quicker and medical results submitted to CEM faster than other St Lukes clinics. also, no need for an appointment, just first come first serve basis.

do not worry about it, any accredited clinics will do, im sure you know you are healthy, right? so it does not matter wherever you do your meds. you can call St Lukes Global to inquire if you wish :)

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
yah @boyblue we will do it on Global City,,IOM very hard to call...no one answering...
by the way are you taking your's on their extension clinic on ermita or what men?

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
yah @ boyblue we will do it on Global City,,IOM very hard to call...no one answering...
by the way are you taking your's on their extension clinic on ermita or what men?
we will do medicals at st. lukes global city on March 24, my son is bc on his finals exams till 21 March :)