+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
so we all LC2's have to monitor our post opis near to our places....i am actually can relax a bit now coz i know CPC-V is working very hard to do their job by the procedure..i just wish as soon as possible..

@ raffy220309 what is your timeline nga po starting from the LC2 kit request? may i know it pls
lc2 kit sent to cem april 9... aor received july 3... mr received feb 26...

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcdebe said:
I got the same email too. Then i tried to check my ecas(because i got confused with the email), now its decision made and you will be contacted soon.

But when i tried to call CiC Call Center ang sabi in process daw ang naka lagay sa system nila and not decisin made. Now im confused. And nervous. Whats happening?? ???
just calm down, take a deep breath and relax :)
ecas is not always updated and does not faithfully reflect the actual status of your pr application.
the email received by many from CEM is just an automated reply for the enquiry emails we the applicants sent prior.

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
so @boyblue does it mean the CPC-V will be resposible nw wid the LC2 Applicants like what the email said?

and did u not receive an email like that??

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
so @ boyblue does it mean the CPC-V will be resposible nw wid the LC2 Applicants like what the email said?

and did u not receive an email like that??
yes, CPC-V will be the one processing LC2 application kit, it will do the evaluation, background and security checks. after this is done, CPC-V will then send the MR to LC2. after LC2 passed medical, CPC-V will issue landing interview date of LC1, then CEM will send PPR to LC2 and later stamp the visa.

i dont know why a couple of forum members got an email that their pr application is transferred to CIC Hongkong. most other members, like me, received an automated email saying my pr application is transferred to CPC-Vegre. maybe it was just a computer/human error why the email says CIC Hongkong.

for now, we just sit tight and wait for further instructions from CPC-V :)

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Denise Lourein said:
hi boyblue, sorry for the suuuuper late reply. My LC2 is in the Philippines and here is our timeline:
may 05, 2011 - cic received LC1 application
may 19, 2011 - cic started processing
june 2013 - LC1 received letter from cic (AIP)
july 2013 - LC2 received mail from CEM
sept 2013 - sent LC2 kit
no letters from cic/cem after sending LC2 kit, but there is a note in my e-cas "received requested documents sept 2013. thank you for the information" not sure if we can consider that as AOR though..

the official AOR email from CEM has an indicated LC2 Immigration File Number, so yes you have yet to receive it. already included your name/status on the next LC2 CEM Update.

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
the official AOR email from CEM has an indicated LC2 Immigration File Number, so yes you have yet to receive it. already included your name/status on the next LC2 CEM Update.
[/quote]

so is there an AOR for us Boyblue? because for what i understand on the email i received yesterday they receivd my lc2 application.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:

so is there an AOR for us Boyblue? because for what i understand on the email i received yesterday they receivd my lc2 application.
maybe AOR and MR together will be given at the same time with indicated immigration file number to LC2, this is
after evaluation,background and security checks by CPC-V.

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
boyblue said:
maybe AOR and MR together will be given at the same time with indicated immigration file number to LC2, this is
after evaluation,background and security checks by CPC-V.
@ boyblue you know what? that could be possible..we talkin about the CPC-V process you what im saying men?

and another question is it via email or via airmail on how CPC-V will send the letter the LC2's

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
@ boyblue you know what? that could be possible..we talkin about the CPC-V process you what im saying men?

and another question is it via email or via airmail on how CPC-V will send the letter the LC2's
by email

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys... just to share... my husband who is the primary applicant sent an email to CEM requesting for an LC2 kit... he received his aip last december 16,2013 and till now we're still waiting for the kit...

See below response from CEM:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the examination of overseas dependents on your application for permanent residence in Canada has been transferred to CIC's Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta (CPCV). That office will now be responsible for the continued processing of your application, the Manila visa office will no longer respond to inquiries on this application. Manila has forwarded your message to CPCV for their consideration. Any documentation or other material that accompanied your message has also been forwarded. All future correspondence related to the processing of your dependent's application will come directly to you from the CPCV, including instructions on the next steps to follow to finalize this application.

Please do not contact the CPCV unless you receive correspondence from that office directing you to do so. CPCV will respond only to case specific inquiries (such as a birth, death or marriage within your family or the withdrawal of your application ). CPCV will not respond to general inquiries or status updates on applications.

mjp1974

Jan 8, 2014
Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cic vegreville/ transferred to Cic Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR/ OW March 28 2011
Doc's Request.
may 29, 2014/ additional October 29 2014
File Transfer...
may 22,2015
Med's Request
may 29,2014
Med's Done....
july 29 2014/ remedical email june 16 2015/remedical done june 22 2015
Interview........
Sept 8 2015
Passport Req..
Nov 16, 2015/ send passport via lbc nov 19,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16 2015
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015/ pr card october 30 2015 received via mail
First stage approval-march 2013

I received the same email.super kinabahan ako..thinking may problem ang papers ko at ibinalik sa cpc-veg.sus..gaano na naman kaya katagal ito?

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mjp1974 i hope they will process it as soon as possible... can't wait to be with my hubby....

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
boyblue said:
just calm down, take a deep breath and relax :)
ecas is not always updated and does not faithfully reflect the actual status of your pr application.
the email received by many from CEM is just an automated reply for the enquiry emails we the applicants sent prior.

Haha thanks boyblue ;D

mjp1974

Jan 8, 2014
Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cic vegreville/ transferred to Cic Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR/ OW March 28 2011
Doc's Request.
may 29, 2014/ additional October 29 2014
File Transfer...
may 22,2015
Med's Request
may 29,2014
Med's Done....
july 29 2014/ remedical email june 16 2015/remedical done june 22 2015
Interview........
Sept 8 2015
Passport Req..
Nov 16, 2015/ send passport via lbc nov 19,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16 2015
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015/ pr card october 30 2015 received via mail
rhiyen13 said:
@ mjp1974 i hope they will process it as soon as possible... can't wait to be with my hubby....
been waiting for almost a year for the kit..then ipa pass sa cic veg..patagal pa.kit lang pinagpapasapasahan pa..

Ang anak ko ilan tao ko ng di nakikita..8years old pa lan nung iwan ko ngayon 13 na.akala ko pa naman makukuha ko na cya this year.

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
mjp1974 said:
been waiting for almost a year for the kit..then ipa pass sa cic veg..patagal pa.kit lang pinagpapasapasahan pa..

Ang anak ko ilan tao ko ng di nakikita..8years old pa lan nung iwan ko ngayon 13 na.akala ko pa naman makukuha ko na cya this year.
Kaya nga mjp1974, nakakainip at sobrang nakakastress ang pag iintay natin no? Sobrang tagal eh, kelan ka ngpasa ng application mo for PR?