Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Guys fill up the survey in cic then write their what u feel in the comment section.

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
This is what I am trying to do, but there is some problem. I have this survey with questions where you have to choose your answer and tick the right box. But the tick or dot never appears in that box. The same with the comments. Has anybody else tried that? How did it go?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Everything is working fine. The choice appears once an answer has been chosen. and the comments appear as they are being typed. You can even save the document, though have not tried going back to it yet.

Oksy said:
This is what I am trying to do, but there is some problem. I have this survey with questions where you have to choose your answer and tick the right box. But the tick or dot never appears in that box. The same with the comments. Has anybody else tried that? How did it go?

bbggliz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It took me an hour to answer the survey reading everything and thinking about the best way to express my comments. I think I am so upset about our situation that I want to say so many things in favour of LCaregivers but I don't want to show them my anger. I understand they have a huge backlog applications, but it seems that they are just accepting more and more applications and not finishing with those backlogs. I read there are 1 million people waiting for an answer just in Canada. Isn't that so hopeless?? have a good day everyone.

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
Hey Guys I just wanna share with you I finally Renew my OHIP today!!! Thank GOD!!!

did ur current work permit expired.....my work permit expired in april n so is my ohip can i renew?

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
I had problems with the link that CIC sent me in their invitation, but everything was fine with the link that Melody Chen posted here. I have already done it and sent to all other people in our program who aren't in the forum.

Girls, you should do the same. Fill it out and ask all your friends to do it. I am going to ask my employer to do it too.

Maybe, somebody will hear our voice. Just don't cry in your comments and don't sound angry. Keep mentioning that we have skills, education and experience needed in Canada not only now but in the future too, and we really deserve to be treated in a fair way for our hard work. We are not a drain on the system. We are here to solve many problems of the society and have earned the right not to be put at the end of the waiting list for the PR. Right now we are treated as the garbage of the working class category. Speak up your mind. Tell them we are not garbage.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stress_27 said:
Hey Guys I just wanna share with you I finally Renew my OHIP today!!! Thank GOD!!!

did ur current work permit expired.....my work permit expired in april n so is my ohip can i renew?
Yes all my papers are expired except for my passport. Just bring everything with you such as all your old documents and all letters that you recieved with your current address in it especially from the government letters at the Ohip services, and the person will gonna check it and phone the head ofc to verify your old ohip number and your status here in canada. and then she/he will issue your new OHIP number...

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@oksy @bbbgliz that survey is time consuming but i believe if most of us lic will take time to do the survey and explain the issues we have atleast they will be aware.. the cic have a lot of catching up to do and no offence to new applications outside cnda but cic needs to have a screeching halt to those applications and continue when the said "backlogs" is done.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hardwokerAngel said:
Yes all my papers are expired except for my passport. Just bring everything with you such as all your old documents and all letters that you recieved with your current address in it especially from the government letters at the Ohip services, and the person will gonna check it and phone the head ofc to verify your old ohip number and your status here in canada. and then she/he will issue your new OHIP number...

hope we have the same here in alberta.

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
About change employers and work in the implied status or waiting for OWP and PR.

After call twice to CIC today asking about it I am in shock! I talked with 2 people to make sure.

You can NOT get a new work permit If you are in the implied status, with a expired work permit, and you found a new job (no nanny) and your new employer is up to do a work permit to you. You will loose all your program if you apply!!

If you have a VALID work permit you can apply for a new work permit with a different employer and job but PART TIME.

Of course, if you get a office that's understand your situation.

It doesn't make any sense but it's true, it's not because you finished your program that you will be granted with the PR you have to stay as a nanny until arrive your OWP.
They made everything to make sure that you will stay as a nanny, now after you finish more 17 months as a nanny with NO OPTION!!!!

Do you need more to start a strike or not?

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@kateleia what do u mean if u have a valid work permit and apply new permit to a different employer and job,its part time? you can apply full time,as a matter of fact i dont think you will be approve lmo and permit for only part time