+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@lyn just remember, spousal application needs more paperworks makes it riskier. u and your spouse should prove your relationship is genuine and not intented to get status in canada. you and your husband need to prove you've been together for a yr. phone history,photos, letters from family members.tons paperwork and riskier because the officer will decide the genuineness of the said relationship. i never want that risk, and for me, i did 24mos. highs and lows, gettin my owp under lcp,will be d sweetest victory! that's just my opinion..

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
bbggliz said:
@ TESA.
you are still on time to start a new application, your timeline is December 2010 right? after 9 months from now I think you will reach the spouse timeline first, I am so sorry if i sound so negative but I also think this is not gonna get better. My timeline is from june 24, 2010 everytime I think.. "I am almost there" but nothing happen :'( . I can not apply outside, in my country the waiting time is 20 months. :( good luck to you too.
bbggliz,do you know that we can not apply under 2 programs , we will have to refuse from LCP before applying under spouse one, so make sure you will have all aplication filled......

bbggliz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tesa said:
bbggliz,do you know that we can not apply under 2 programs , we will have to refuse from LCP before applying under spouse one, so make sure you will have all aplication filled......
Yes I know. but thanks for mentioning that.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys I just went today at the OHIP Ministry and here's you need to bring Passport, Pay stub,and letter from employer, just bring your old Permit and ROE. and tell the person that you are just waiting for your OWP/PR, any letters from the Government offices example GST/HST letter indicating your name and your current address, Driver's Licence(if you have), Monthly mailed bank account statements for saving or chequing account, credit card account statement that it shows your name and address..make sure all those have a same address. and of course your old health card.- I have to go back again tomorrow as I didn't have with me some of those requirements they ask.
I will let you know again tomorrow if they really wanna give us NEW OHIP withouth us making an APPEAL..
But Im positive I will have it tomorrow.
Good Luck to all of us!!

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hey guys I have a question, while waiting for owp/PR under lCP,are we allowed to work as a tfw in other job.like in a nursing home.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sweetchad i suggest dont do it. first the cic will not grant you permit for that bcoz u are under lcp program. its like,we can not change job from lic to other job. second, the cic will refuse it too bcoz ur owp/pr is on process. u better of waiting for ur owp to change other job. i just think u will not be granted lmo and u might jeopardize ur pr process

bbggliz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
Hey guys I have a question, while waiting for owp/PR under lCP,are we allowed to work as a tfw in other job.like in a nursing home.
No you are not allowed. you are limited to work for the employer that is written on your work permit or not work at all and just wait.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
You are not allowed to do that!! Don't take a risk just extend your rope..sooner we will have what we are all waiting for..

bakerfrench

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardwokerAngel said:
Hey Guys I just went today at the OHIP Ministry and here's you need to bring Passport, Pay stub,and letter from employer, just bring your old Permit and ROE. and tell the person that you are just waiting for your OWP/PR, any letters from the Government offices example GST/HST letter indicating your name and your current address, Driver's Licence(if you have), Monthly mailed bank account statements for saving or chequing account, credit card account statement that it shows your name and address..make sure all those have a same address. and of course your old health card.- I have to go back again tomorrow as I didn't have with me some of those requirements they ask.
I will let you know again tomorrow if they really wanna give us NEW OHIP withouth us making an APPEAL..
But Im positive I will have it tomorrow.
Good Luck to all of us!!
Thanks for sharing the information! Good luck!

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Thanks guys for the info.yah I will just extend my patient in waiting my PR and owp.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Guys check out the CIC website!

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
If you mean the on-line consultations, I have already got the questioner. I registered for it last week yet. I have nothing to do, but just writing everywhere I know... I am in the north of Alberta, on a farm, looking after the elderly. 15 min of drive to the nearest tiny town... Depressed and tired of waiting. It's my 15th month already. Every time it comes closer, they push it further. It's like teasing donkey with a carrot!

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
sweetchad said:
Girls!! I was reading this and I got very confuse...

In my opinion, If you find a employer, that will do a work permit for you ( labour Market opinion), the CIC will denied your application?

Why not ?

I'm looking for a job in my previous career ( before LCP) and If I find someone that's going to do a work permit for me, YES I believe that I can get a work permit. One thing there's nothing to do with another...

I called CIC before and they had told me that. I can not apply for other immigration process but I can apply for a work permit with different employer or job if I want to...

PLease someone has done it before?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I know someone who did this but her paper is not yet on process for PR and owp.She shifted from a LCp to a worker in nursing.so her PR program is the AINP(Alberta nominee program).

katileia said:
Girls!! I was reading this and I got very confuse...

In my opinion, If you find a employer, that will do a work permit for you ( labour Market opinion), the CIC will denied your application?

Why not ?

I'm looking for a job in my previous career ( before LCP) and If I find someone that's going to do a work permit for me, YES I believe that I can get a work permit. One thing there's nothing to do with another...

I called CIC before and they had told me that. I can not apply for other immigration process but I can apply for a work permit with different employer or job if I want to...

PLease someone has done it before?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Guys what if we will look for a new employer and process an LMo and a new wp for the new employer.do u think it's possible that they will give an owp instead of just wp?could it be possible.