May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
i am telling you guys we can write a letter to minister kenney about our concerns and let all of us sign the letter, i have a draft now and if you want we can do some actions what do you think guys?

imonest05

Nov 10, 2010
Good day! tanong lang sana ako kon pwede na po ba akong mag ask sa employer ko about the POLO im done with my speak test, medical pero wala pa akong visa sana may makatulong sa akin.

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
I completely support the idea of writing this letter. I have already started a few times and then felt just discouraged... Yes, post this draft here, so everyone can look at it and bring in some more ideas

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@imonest05-yup you should start working in out the polo so there will be no hustle when it is time for you to leave the country. god bless

@ksy- may be i will try to send it first to you on a pm so that you can read it first what do you think here check your inbox god bless us!

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@rosellyalung, I agree with you! they should do something about this..we're all working for our family back home and it would also be nice if we could get them, and be with them the soonest reasonable time :) I really hope they will listen to our concerns and worries.

jmp3

Mar 15, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2009
good day!can anybody here can help me any idea about the, 1. Statement of earnings show hours worked and deductions made of employer And 2. record of wages and deduction sent to CRA by employers. thank you! and if there a chance can i have a sample copy. email: jmpiii@yahoo.com!

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
rosellyalung said:
i am telling you guys we can write a letter to minister kenney about our concerns and let all of us sign the letter, i have a draft now and if you want we can do some actions what do you think guys?
Thank you very Rosellyalung, I'm so glad and agree whatever you try to do for us (LIC). When do you need some help let we know!

I don't know what are they doing? Don't they think that we miss our family? Maybe they never away from home :-[

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@jmp3-that is the payslip you needed and the second one is record of employment if you had changes of employment from the day you worked as a live in caregiver , god bless us!

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Hi! Question about spousal questionnaire: are you currently employed? Yes or no? If unemployed. What will happen to your paper? Are they going to deny your PR application?anyone has idea? Thanks.

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
@ jmp3-that is the payslip you needed and the second one is record of employment if you had changes of employment from the day you worked as a live in caregiver , god bless us!
Hi Rosellyalung,
On Jmp3's query second part, is it the T4? I only had one employer from the start of my program. Do I still need this or the payslips will do?

Thanks.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
jmp3 said:
good day!can anybody here can help me any idea about the, 1. Statement of earnings show hours worked and deductions made of employer And 2. record of wages and deduction sent to CRA by employers. thank you! and if there a chance can i have a sample copy. email: jmpiii @ yahoo.com!
1. pay slip
2. T4

jmp3

Mar 15, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2009
@wsongco,rosellyalung & plussy! thank you guys... my employer just giving me a check every payday! i have no payslip. what the payslip look like?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@jmp3- actually my employer made it for me, she just printed it out for me, that's it, ask her for sure your employer seen a payslip , try to copy it then for you