Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcdebe said:
Ysheen ecas ko ang decision made.you will be contacted soon.
[/quote
O since you received your AIP e decision made na sa ecas, mine was decision made since JUly 2012. Its a bit confusing ::)

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Ysheen said:
mcdebe said:
Ysheen ecas ko ang decision made.you will be contacted soon.
[/quote
O since you received your AIP e decision made na sa ecas, mine was decision made since JUly 2012. Its a bit confusing ::)

I received the same email as honeyvee13. So i tried to check my ecas and saw "decision made". For the longest time my ecas only says medical result received. So im a bit confused too. Maybe i'll try to call vergeville.

cg-ofw

Feb 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now that's a little bit confusing, some are being processed at Hongkong and some are in Vegreville? I thought all are now being process in Canada office. Maybe other's can shed a light on this issue and share what they received in email. God bless to all of us.

Z.J.

Mar 6, 2014
Hello everyone,

I just want to share my PR processing result. I'm a single applicant and I live in Calgary. All the best for you guys!

Permanent Residence
1.We received your application for permanent residence on October 20, 2011.

2.We started processing your application on October 24, 2011.

3.We received the requested information on March 1, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

4.Medical results have been received.

5.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

6.You entered Canada at the Calgary office on February 5, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jebok79 said:
@ boyblue i finally got our AOR and the medical examination forms to be done within 60 days..please update me..thank you
congrats jebok!

LC2 CEM/CPCV UPDATE 07 MARCH 2014

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xltg192g6jchvo3/LC2%20CPC-CEM%20Update%2007%20March%202014.docx

sunsan

Oct 8, 2011
hi im new member here.. im glad i found this forum.. i just would like to ask a very important matter i just worried about my lc2. This is the case my Lc2 just undergone their medical then afterr they had their medical, they renewed their passport because its less than one year it will expired. Their renewl is unplanned, but yah they already did, The passport will expire 8 months from now so they thought that it would be good if they renew it. SO now, what should i do?/ should i inform the CEM about the changes thru email? or when gods willing PPR soon they will include their old pp together with the new one.. please help and enlighten me, thank you

Kyberxs27

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Montreal, Quebec Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
airacaberoy said:
Kaforum, bat samin sa Hongkong? Saka bakit sakin ang e-mail? Diba dapat sa LC1?

Please note that examination of the overseas dependants for this application has been transferred to Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Hong Kong office. We are forwarding your message to that office. You will receive further instructions as soon as the processing of your application requires it. You can direct all further inquiries to Hong Kong by consulting their webpage on how to contact their office at: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/hong_kong/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng. Please do not contact our office in Hong Kong, as they will respond to your enquiry as appropriate.

I've spoke to the in charge of caregivers association today. Yung ibang application daw ay ipinasa sa canadian embassy hongkong, singapore and vegreville. Kasi daw maraming applicants ang nsa CEM. Yung sa akin naman ay sa vegreville. Letg hope na sana mapabilis na ngayon ang processing.

Immigration Section - Bureau de visa
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
Z.J. said:
Hello everyone,

I just want to share my PR processing result. I'm a single applicant and I live in Calgary. All the best for you guys!

Permanent Residence
1.We received your application for permanent residence on October 20, 2011.

2.We started processing your application on October 24, 2011.

3.We received the requested information on March 1, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

4.Medical results have been received.

5.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

6.You entered Canada at the Calgary office on February 5, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident.
Hello Z.J. That number 6 was updated after your PR interview? Or before you receive the interview letter from Calgary CIC office? Thank you

aridoarikato

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-April 2011; LC2 - Aug 2013
AOR Received.
April 9, 2014
Med's Request
April 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 29, 2014: Reassessment of medical -June 26, 2015
Interview........
Aug. 25, 2015
Passport Req..
Aug. 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 5, 2015 (delivered 10/24/15) valid up to 04/10/16
LANDED..........
LC1 -Aug.25, 2015; LC2 - Dec. 22, 2015
cg-ofw said:
Now that's a little bit confusing, some are being processed at Hongkong and some are in Vegreville? I thought all are now being process in Canada office. Maybe other's can shed a light on this issue and share what they received in email. God bless to all of us.

I heard that applications that needs to be fast-tracked, like the typhoon Haiyan victims, are being sent to HK for processing. Apparently they have a more efficient system there.

joyparreno

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 30 2013
Med's Request
Jan 07 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 14 2014
Interview........
March 8 2014
Passport Req..
February 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa on hand March 28 2014
LANDED..........
March 08 2014
Became Canadian PR resident today :). Sa mga naghihintay, kayo ang sunod :)

littledipper

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-February 2011, LC2-July 2013
AOR Received.
March 26, 2014
Med's Request
March 26, 2014
Med's Done....
May 6, 2014 medical result receive August 6, 2014
Interview........
Soon...
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...
joyparreno said:
Became Canadian PR resident today :). Sa mga naghihintay, kayo ang sunod :)
Congratations joyparreno, you must really feel happy and relieved after the long wait, and most importantly your family is joining you in canada

joyparreno

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 30 2013
Med's Request
Jan 07 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 14 2014
Interview........
March 8 2014
Passport Req..
February 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa on hand March 28 2014
LANDED..........
March 08 2014
littledipper said:
Congratations joyparreno, you must really feel happy and relieved after the long wait, and most importantly your family is joining you in canada
thanks littledipper. Nakuha ko rin bago ako mag-6 years since na pumunta ako dito sa Canada sa March 19 :). Hopefully wala ng problema sa pagtatarabaho ng visa sa passport nila.

Kjpascua

Star Member
Dec 31, 2011
joyparreno said:
thanks littledipper. Nakuha ko rin bago ako mag-6 years since na pumunta ako dito sa Canada sa March 19 :). Hopefully wala ng problema sa pagtatarabaho ng visa sa passport nila.

Hello mga friends dito po sa forum :) ask Ko Lang po may mga Nka experience na po ba dito nong nag apply ng TRV in canada, pag paper mail 15 working days po ang process, meron po bang chance na Mas mapaaga po sa 15 days Yung process. kasi Yung situation ko po nag apply ako ng TRV sa Ottawa last week march 2 they received march 4, tpos bumalik po Yung application Ko with my passport nong march 7, kulang Yung na send Ko po na application IMM5645. Ang flight Ko po going back sa philippines march 30, dahil Christmas gift ng employer Ko po. Pwede po ba ako mag written explanation to expedite my TRV kc po Hindi na po pwede eh re book ang ticket due of Under the aeroplan booking. Please mga friend help nyu po ako.

ferds

Aug 26, 2013
Kjpascua said:
Hello mga friends dito po sa forum :) ask Ko Lang po may mga Nka experience na po ba dito nong nag apply ng TRV in canada, pag paper mail 15 working days po ang process, meron po bang chance na Mas mapaaga po sa 15 days Yung process. kasi Yung situation ko po nag apply ako ng TRV sa Ottawa last week march 2 they received march 4, tpos bumalik po Yung application Ko with my passport nong march 7, kulang Yung na send Ko po na application IMM5645. Ang flight Ko po going back sa philippines march 30, dahil Christmas gift ng employer Ko po. Pwede po ba ako mag written explanation to expedite my TRV kc po Hindi na po pwede eh re book ang ticket due of Under the aeroplan booking. Please mga friend help nyu po ako.
hi..if the same employer ka,mas madali lang nila i mail..kc ung sa akin,sabi sa site 15 working days..nag apply ako ng Jan 28,then they sent back my passport after 6 days,kasama na dun ung sat and sunday..nag expresspost ako ng tuesday then next monday,na recd ko na..i'm not expecting na 6 days lang,kaya sabi ko mabilis na now...but i think puede ka din naman mag apply sa pinas..punta ka lang sa site,look for the instructions..i have some friends na sa pinas na sila kumuha..but mas mabuti kung dito na pra wala ng isipin pa..good luck sa bakasyon..