+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, i received a letter to local cic this last Jan 11 that i have an appointment but the thing is, im on my vacation right now and i cant be able to attend it, i send a fax last couple days already and my concern are, how do i know if they will send me a new schedule and how they gonna notify me if they received my fax? Email or mail? How long i have to wait? My appointment is this coming feb 10 and i will be back on my vacation this coming feb 17, help me please :((

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
PR June 2011 applicant

Hello to all of you, under CEM, may natanggap na po ba LC2 niyo na kit? Wala pa kasi sa akin salamat

Victorswife

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 3 2012
File Transfer...
AIP & OWP Sept 20, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2013
Med's Done....
October 2 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan 8 2014
LANDED..........
March 4, 2014
Hi there, I have a friend who is in her last 2 weeks before completing the 2 year live in caregiver requirement. She will now apply for OWP & PR and add her husband (they have no kids). Her Husband is here now visiting from Spain. (no Visa is needed from that country) Where do you get the application for the spouse for his part of the sponsorship. I only found on CIC website that he would be processed through his Visa office... but if he is living here in Vancouver... I am not sure what that means. I believe he only plans to cross the USA border for a weekend to gain another 6 months as he has a multiple entrance visa. How can I best help them?
I have recently sponsered my husband and have just recieved our second stage approval! I wish you all patience as you wait and know that eventually... this will all be a distant memory!! Thank God for SKYPE!!!! =)

hyun

Feb 2, 2014
Angel0630 said:
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum just joined today, just wanted to share my timeline.. May 18, 2011 passed the application for Pr, started processing my application on June 11, 2011, received my open permit June 2012, 1st stage of approval on June 2013 also they requested my husband medical, CIC received my husband medical exam on July 12,2013 until now haven't receive any news or update. My husband is already here in canada working as contract worker, we have 2 kids who are born here.
I'm in a same situation as you, and I was wondering if you have recieved any mail from CIC after taking the medical examination. Thank you.

Angel0630

Oct 1, 2013
I called CIC last month they say they are still doing the background check, and most likely they said we still need to wait for 39 months so probably by August I will receive my Pr, nothing else to do than to wait for forever.., I think the immigration people are just sleeping on the office and doing nothing.

hyun

Feb 2, 2014
Thanks for your reply

It would be great if you could just keep us informed in the future when anything else happens.

Have a great week

cg-ofw

Feb 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I'm new here, I just want to know if the first notice you will receive if your PR application was already approved (AIP) is just thru email? You will not received any hard copy thru mail? and is this the first notice? I mean you first recieve AIP then LC1 and then LC2? Is that the correct steps?

Thanks again and god bless us all caregivers!

sky_free

Feb 4, 2013
Monalizy said:
Dec,Jan and Feb appplicant are beingining to receive their OWP and AIP but CIC update won't move from November 30th, I wonder who is doing the updating job. A friend of mine who applied febuary has received her AIP, so those who applied April should receive theirs next month . The processing time on CIC website does nt make any sense, it is just a formality.
hi.i am applying for a live in caregiver.i am done with my medical last Jan 28. i am completing the requirements. would the hospital or center where i undergo my medical will call me or update me if my medical results are already sent to the embassy? Because based on the letter the embassy gave me, the panel physician should be named, the date when my panel physician submitted the result will also be given to them(embassy).i am waiting for their call. Another thing is i am also renewing my passport,because it also state that it should be with minimum of two years. my passport will expire on 2016.more or less its two years.thats why..plsssss...respond to my questions? lastly do u think after this medical how long does it take to have my visa? thanks much....

cg-ofw

Feb 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sir / Madam,

I also want to ask if I still need to undergo medical exam once I received my PR notice or only my dependents?

Thanks again in advance for those who will answer.

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
cg-ofw said:
Hi, I'm new here, I just want to know if the first notice you will receive if your PR application was already approved (AIP) is just thru email? You will not received any hard copy thru mail? and is this the first notice? I mean you first recieve AIP then LC1 and then LC2? Is that the correct steps?

Thanks again and god bless us all caregivers!
Did you put your email address when you fill up your application? If u did put your email im 100% sure CIC will send or contact you through email.yes thats the correct steps.

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
cg-ofw said:
Hi Sir / Madam,

I also want to ask if I still need to undergo medical exam once I received my PR notice or only my dependents?

Thanks again in advance for those who will answer.
[/quo

Hello,only your Dependants

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Immigration Change on Dependent Child Age Takes Effect

From January 1, 2014, the age of dependent child has been lowered from 21 years to 18 years by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), following the amendment of Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
Accordingly, any application submitted after the change came in force will be assessed on the new dependent child age criteria. Any child who turned 19 on January 1, 2014 will no longer be eligible to be included in the Canadian permanent residency applications as dependent child....

links:

http://canadablog.y-axis.com/?p=3769
http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/canada-lowers-dependent-child-age-18-years-19617.html
http://www.migrationexpert.com/canada/visa/canadian_immigration_news/2014/Jan/0/1044/Canadian_Immigration_Change_on_Dependent_Child_Age_Takes_Effect