Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
boyblue said:
cg-ofw said:
@ boyblue, thanks for the info
[/q

Hay Ma dear How r you? Thank you always for your help dear I have 1 Q. If you could help what kind of Q.CIC Ask in interview so at list I can prepare my self and what kind of documents I have to bring with me. I be really appreciate......Tank you very much ma dear god bless you....

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Hay Ma dear How r you? Thank you always for your help dear I have 1 Q. If you could help what kind of Q.CIC Ask in interview so at list I can prepare my self and what kind of documents I have to bring with me. I be really appreciate......Tank you very much ma dear god bless you....

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIPA said:
links:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-interview-questions-t126077.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-experience-for-landing-interview-here-t133831.0.html
http://www.expatyourself.com/2012/06/my-permanent-residency-interview-in-canada/

cg-ofw

Feb 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, may I know the email address of the CIC where you receive the first notice concerning your PR approval? Just want to add it on my safe senders list so that it wont accidentally goes to my junk mail folder when my notice arrives. Thanks again

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cg-ofw said:
Hi, may I know the email address of the CIC where you receive the first notice concerning your PR approval? Just want to add it on my safe senders list so that it wont accidentally goes to my junk mail folder when my notice arrives. Thanks again
email address of cic/cpc is not listed, only their snail mail physical address as follows:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/vegreville.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

my spouse received her approval in principle hard copy by postmarked letter.
your pr application submitted apr 2013 will be under the new procedures implemented by cic, if you have dependents from home country, the LC2 kit will be sent directly to you and you will be the one answering all the forms for your family.
if phils is your home country, cem email add as follows:

MANIL.IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
manila-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

akoito

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2013
Interview........
January 28, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 26, 2016
LANDED..........
January 28, 2016
boyblue said:
your pr application submitted apr 2013 will be under the new procedures implemented by cic, if you have dependents from home country, the LC2 kit will be sent directly to you and you will be the one answering all the forms for your family.

manila-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Hi boyblue, what is the timeline of your spouse? I read she submitted April 2013, I'm May 16, 2013 LC1 applicant so maybe mine is coming soon..feeling hopeful :)

intrach

Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2014
Med's Request
June 4, 2014
Med's Done....
June 20, 2014
boyblue said:
email address of cic/cpc is not listed, only their snail mail physical address as follows:

Hi,
I heard from another thread that the new procedure is that the papers for dependents will be processed in Canada so it will be much faster...Is this why the LC2 kit will be sent directly to the principal applicant?

intrach

Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2014
Med's Request
June 4, 2014
Med's Done....
June 20, 2014
boyblue said:

so your spouse submitted the pr application april 2013 and she already received her AIP? i hope our application is that fast too.. God is good! He will answer our prayers...

honeyvee13

Jul 1, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that examination of the overseas dependants for this application has been transferred to Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing Center in Vegreville (CPC-V). We are forwarding your message to that office. You will receive a letter from CPC-V with instructions on what steps you need to follow as soon as the processing of your application requires it.

Immigration Section - Bureau de visa

Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille

Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines

www.philippines.gc.ca

Hello...i just receive this email today and im so confused about this.does someone here receive an email like this?what does it mean?please help.thank you

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
honeyvee13 said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that examination of the overseas dependants for this application has been transferred to Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing Center in Vegreville (CPC-V). We are forwarding your message to that office. You will receive a letter from CPC-V with instructions on what steps you need to follow as soon as the processing of your application requires it.

Immigration Section - Bureau de visa

Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille

Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines

www.philippines.gc.ca

Hello...i just receive this email today and im so confused about this.does someone here receive an email like this?what does it mean?please help.thank you

I did! And i tried checking cic online status and it says decision made and you will be contacted soon. I hope this is good news!

sheena22

Jun 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
Doc's Request.
may 27 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2013
File Transfer...
march 2014
Med's Request
april 24 2014
Med's Done....
may 6 2014
Interview........
Oct 15, 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 17, 2014 received visa dec 22 2014
LANDED..........
LC1 landed Oct 15, 2014 Lc2 ecas decision made oct 21, 2014
Mcdebe ano timeline mo?

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcdebe said:
I did! And i tried checking cic online status and it says decision made and you will be contacted soon. I hope this is good news!
Mcdebe musta k n? Ecas ng lc2 mo ang nag DM?