+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Jen Jen

Oct 1, 2012
hi guys i have a question i just had a new baby i want to know if i apply for child tax benefits and subsidy daycare if those are consider as financial assistance form the government and will that stop me from getting my landing.. can some one please address this for me. thanks

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hello Friends,

I need help.i m caregiver and included my husband in my PR application.my husband stayed 2 year in England and i also send his UK police clearance with my application at that time.after that my husband didn't go back to UK..Can cic again ask his police clearance certificate ?and my husbands previous police clearance will good or i have to ask for new document from UK police. plz reply

hohogogo

Jul 22, 2013
ustian said:
I hope its a good news, guys :) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-10-29a.asp
That s exciting news , my friend is November 2011 applicant,she got her letter 2days ago

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
hohogogo said:
That s exciting news , my friend is November 2011 applicant,she got her letter 2days ago
LC2 kit where are you? it has been 4 months already since I received my first stage approval.... :(

vienrho

Jul 23, 2012
faith1985 said:
LC2 kit where are you? it has been 4 months already since I received my first stage approval.... :(
we're the same my husband still waiting for LC2 kit. Where is your family? Hope there's really a good new in 2014 for all LCP Applicants..

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Hi guys! I got 2 emails from CIC dated Nov 5 and Nov 6 in my Spam folder. Im November 8, 2011 applicant. first letter is about eligibility for PR Smiley but not on my name! i think its just auto mistake and will call them anyway, second letter is on my name and they are asking for additional info of my current employment situation and about my current residency..(current Schedule A, IMM5669)
anyway i am so happy that process is moving:)
Pls, let me know if u had similar situations!

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
enas said:
Hi guys just finished PR interview last friday in etobicoke,, these are the common question they will ask to you
Are you working
Did you change marital status
Did yiu ever ask financially assistance from the goverment
then just verify the spelling of your name..its so easy not even 5min,, they ask also my work permit, passport and photo
Hi, may i ask you how long did u wait before u got ur PR? Im newly hired caregiver and will start to work on january 2014.they said after 2 yrs i can apply for PR then how long do i need to wait to finally get the PR? Once i applied ًam i allowed to travel in philipines for vacation?thank u

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MOCHA said:
Hi, may i ask you how long did u wait before u got ur PR? Im newly hired caregiver and will start to work on january 2014.they said after 2 yrs i can apply for PR then how long do i need to wait to finally get the PR? Once i applied ًam i allowed to travel in philipines for vacation?thank u
for ur info as follows:

enas
single/no dependent

Dec 2010 submitted PR application
Feb 2011 start process
Dec 2011 received Open Permit
Feb 2013 received 1st approval/decision made in ecas
Oct 8,2013 received interview letter
Oct 28,2013 pr landing interview

current processing time for permanent resident live-in caregiver is more or less 39 months upon filing of pr application. if u start working jan 2014 then after 2 years on jan 2016 u can file ur pr application, then on or before or after jan 2019 u will get ur pr :)

link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp

yes u can go on vacation to phils as per written contract between u and employer

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
boyblue said:
for ur info as follows:

enas
single/no dependent

Dec 2010 submitted PR application
Feb 2011 start process
Dec 2011 received Open Permit
Feb 2013 received 1st approval/decision made in ecas
Oct 8,2013 received interview letter
Oct 28,2013 pr landing interview

current processing time for permanent resident live-in caregiver is more or less 39 months upon filing of pr application. if u start working jan 2014 then after 2 years on jan 2016 u can file ur pr application, then on or before or after jan 2019 u will get ur pr :)

link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp

yes u can go on vacation to phils as per written contract between u and employer
Ahh i c, so is d application process will no be prolonged if i will go on vacation? Is d changes bout marital status if i got married wen i will go back to d phil. can affect my application processing times?thank u

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MOCHA said:
Ahh i c, so is d application process will no be prolonged if i will go on vacation? Is d changes bout marital status if i got married wen i will go back to d phil. can affect my application processing times?thank u
if u already filed ur single pr app b4 u go vacation then it will not add to the app time, upon filing pr app in CIC Canada it takes +-2 years to be granted first stage approval and additional months thereafter for landing interview for single applicant, for married lc1 after the 2 yrs first stage approval there are additional +-29 mos for their LC2 application processing.

u r starting ur LC work on Jan 2014, then u go 1 month vacation jan 2015 and got married and return back to canada to resume ur work. this scenario has no effect since u have not filed ur pr app yet as the procedure says 24 months of authorized full-time employment or 3,900 hours of authorized full-time employment. important things u have to do at this time is to secure all the legal docs, letters bet u and ur spouse, emails, skype calls, chat logs, pictures etc etc. u need all the proof u can get to prove to CIC and CEM that u have a genuine and legal relationship and not a fraudulent one upon ur filing of pr app on 2016 with ur husband included already on ur pr app.

if however u got married after u file ur pr app on 2016, then it will add up on the processing times as u have to submit addtl legal docs about ur marriage, inform CIC about change of legal status etc etc.

for further info u may need, visit CIC website link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/index.asp

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
boyblue said:
if u already filed ur single pr app b4 u go vacation then it will not add to the app time, upon filing pr app in CIC Canada it takes +-2 years to be granted first stage approval and additional months thereafter for landing interview for single applicant, for married lc1 after the 2 yrs first stage approval there are additional +-29 mos for their LC2 application processing.

u r starting ur LC work on Jan 2014, then u go 1 month vacation jan 2015 and got married and return back to canada to resume ur work. this scenario has no effect since u have not filed ur pr app yet as the procedure says 24 months of authorized full-time employment or 3,900 hours of authorized full-time employment. important things u have to do at this time is to secure all the legal docs, letters bet u and ur spouse, emails, skype calls, chat logs, pictures etc etc. u need all the proof u can get to prove to CIC and CEM that u have a genuine and legal relationship and not a fraudulent one upon ur filing of pr app on 2016 with ur husband included already on ur pr app.

if however u got married after u file ur pr app on 2016, then it will add up on the processing times as u have to submit addtl legal docs about ur marriage, inform CIC about change of legal status etc etc.

for further info u may need, visit CIC website link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/index.asp
Thank u so much boyblue, such a great help. Coz before i was worrying dat i cnt go back to d philippines ubless i got already my pr. I was thinking dat it shud be a straight 2 yrs and we r not allowed to go for vacation or else our application for PR will be affected. Thank u, Godbless

faith1985

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
vienrho said:
we're the same my husband still waiting for LC2 kit. Where is your family? Hope there's really a good new in 2014 for all LCP Applicants..

they are in Phils., La Union...how about you?

vienrho

Jul 23, 2012
faith1985 said:
they are in Phils., La Union...how about you?
My husband is in Africa this time but before I submit our papers for PR he was working in Saudi Arabia so maybe that's the reason why until now we didn't receive any feedback from CIC and he didn't even get his own kit.

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
bitoyzz said:
Hi, better to get the oec in canada.go tø nearest polo/phil consulate. Here in toronto, we pay cnd2.75. Bring pasport,wp,emp letter.thenThey will issue that document. When ur at naia for canada,before u check in,go to the ofw area at d airp0rt and have your oec stamped by poea staff. If u d0nt have oec,you cant exit d philipines. With oec, ofw are exempted fr0m paying travel taxes. Anyhow,you can also get oec at any poea in phils but be ready for the long queue. Oecs are usualy valid for 2m0s. Make sure youre out of d phils by then. Have a nice
holiday

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
boyblue said:

Hello boyblue

Just wanna ask..take for an example I already have my PR then I got married, how long would be the processing time if I will sponsor my husband? Could it be possible if I have to send my application in Canadian Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia where he's currently working instead of sending it to the Philippines...Any idea? thank you so much