Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrmaan said:
can anybody please tell me when do we have to pay $490.before or after interview is scedualed? thanks

I think if u pay it before ur schedule it takes 6weeks to process. If you have your interview within that six weeks and the payment isn't process you will have to pay again at the landing interview ( it happen to a friend of a friend of mine although it was a different category) and then they would send he money back to u in couple weeks by mail.

That being said it seems from this forum that they send you a request for the RPR fee and some local offices wait between 6 weeks to 2 months to send interview letter............ I would asume that is because they want you to pay as soon as you get the letter so that when u go to interview it would already be processed in their system. I think you should have paid it as soon as you got it. And send them a copy of the receipt. .

Best thing to do is call cic and ask them.

Jen Jen

Oct 1, 2012
HI GUYS,

I HAVE A QUESTION I AM A BIT CONFUSED. MY DEPENDENT GOT HER LC2 KIT TODAY, JUST THE APPLICATION FORMS, AM CONFUSE BECAUSE ON THE GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA. IT SAYS THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT, IS THAT ME OR MY DAUGHTER? SHE IS 6 YRS OLD MY MOTHER IS HER GUARDIAN DOES SHE NEED A LETTER FORM ME TO DO THE THE APPLICATION?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS. THANKS A LOT.

GOD BLESS US AND HELP US TO KEEP THE FAITH IN THESE TIMES!!!!!!!!

Rowena2013

Jul 8, 2013
Hi there,

Sorry, i know this is not the question that link to this topic, but I'm sure you guys are the best person I can ask concerning the live-in caregiver workpermit. I'm a live in caregiver but my work permit title stated as "babysitters,nannies and par help" . I'm so worry that does the above job title counted as a live-in caregiver program? May I be able to apply for openwork permit and PR later?

How about you guys? How does your job title in your work permit appear? Live-in caregiver or "babysitters,nannies and par help"???

Thank you so much to all ! I really hope you guys can share your thought about this. I'm so so worry about this issue.

julia78_

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Rowena2013 said:
Hi there,

Sorry, i know this is not the question that link to this topic, but I'm sure you guys are the best person I can ask concerning the live-in caregiver workpermit. I'm a live in caregiver but my work permit title stated as "babysitters,nannies and par help" . I'm so worry that does the above job title counted as a live-in caregiver program? May I be able to apply for openwork permit and PR later?

How about you guys? How does your job title in your work permit appear? Live-in caregiver or "babysitters,nannies and par help"???

Thank you so much to all ! I really hope you guys can share your thought about this. I'm so so worry about this issue.
the most important thing is: r u under live in program or not? its not a big deal what they wrote in your permit...i also had something like babysitters in one of mine permits... its so common that cic workers do mistakes in our papers... if you worry too much just call them.... i think you r fine with this job titles.....good luck!!!!!

girlfromja

Aug 19, 2013
Jen Jen said:
HI GUYS,

I HAVE A QUESTION I AM A BIT CONFUSED. MY DEPENDENT GOT HER LC2 KIT TODAY, JUST THE APPLICATION FORMS, AM CONFUSE BECAUSE ON THE GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA. IT SAYS THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT, IS THAT ME OR MY DAUGHTER? SHE IS 6 YRS OLD MY MOTHER IS HER GUARDIAN DOES SHE NEED A LETTER FORM ME TO DO THE THE APPLICATION?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS. THANKS A LOT.

GOD BLESS US AND HELP US TO KEEP THE FAITH IN THESE TIMES!!!!!!!!
You are the principal applicant not your daughter. I don't think you need a letter from your mom but I think might need one from her father to show custody agreement if he isn't being sponsored as well. I am not sure about that part but I think it will be asked for

Jen Jen

Oct 1, 2012
girlfromja said:
You are the principal applicant not your daughter. I don't think you need a letter from your mom but I think might need one from her father to show custody agreement if he isn't being sponsored as well. I am not sure about that part but I think it will be asked for

HI girlfromja,
thanks for responding are u from Jamaica?
I am too lol if yes

BUT IF I SHOULD COMPLETE THAT FORM WHY WOULD THEY SEND IT THERE?

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rowena2013 said:
Hi there,

As long as your LMO NOC Code is 6474.

girlfromja

Aug 19, 2013
Jen Jen said:
HI girlfromja,
thanks for responding are u from Jamaica?
I am too lol if yes

BUT IF I SHOULD COMPLETE THAT FORM WHY WOULD THEY SEND IT THERE?
Yeah am from jamaica :). Nice to meet someone else fron JA.

Perhaps you are right. It wouldn't be your name then since the forn is completely about your dependent. It must say principal applicant because it is generic form that every one use no matter ur category. Sorry if I mis led you in previous post. Any one else on here care to shed some light.

Rowena2013

Jul 8, 2013
honeysweetie said:
As long as your LMO NOC Code is 6474.
Hi honeysweetie and all members,

Did you mean the NOC code that stated in my LMO ? There isn't any NOC code shown in the work permit. Are you also having the same occupation title as me which is babysitters,nannies & par help too?

How about the others, what is your occupation title in your work permit, as a live in caregiver or babysitters,nannies & par help?

Thank you for your replied.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rowena2013 said:
Hi honeysweetie and all members,

Did you mean the NOC code that stated in my LMO ? There isn't any NOC code shown in the work permit. Are you also having the same occupation title as me which is babysitters,nannies & par help too?

How about the others, what is your occupation title in your work permit, as a live in caregiver or babysitters,nannies & par help?

Thank you for your replied.
You can see the NOC Code on your LMO.

Jen Jen

Oct 1, 2012
girlfromja said:
Yeah am from jamaica :). Nice to meet someone else fron JA.

Perhaps you are right. It wouldn't be your name then since the forn is completely about your dependent. It must say principal applicant because it is generic form that every one use no matter ur category. Sorry if I mis led you in previous post. Any one else on here care to shed some light.
I know right :) my timeline is
Application in process may 2011
owp jan 2012
dm june 2013
lc2 oct 2013
whats yours?

girlfromja

Aug 19, 2013
My time line is

Application filed : Decembet 2010
AIP : february 2013
LC2 kit: may 2013
Medical. july 2013
Letter RPR fee: October 2013
That should give you an idea of how kingston work.

I am waiting me interview letter and visa for my family.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
That was fast ! Where are you from?

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girlfromja said:
My time line is

Application filed : Decembet 2010
AIP : february 2013
LC2 kit: may 2013
Medical. july 2013
Letter RPR fee: October 2013
That should give you an idea of how kingston work.

I am waiting me interview letter and visa for my family.

Jamaica is faster than the Canadian Embassy in the Philippines.