Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
1 letter AIP I got on October 19th 2012 (I am August 18th, 2010 applicant)
Next letter about payment the fee 490 I got on May 12th 2013, and letter for interview I got on May 13th 2013.
How long I have to wait for PR card after my interview? (I know it will be a landing after interview), I need my PR card to go home for vacation (because my visa is expired already)

marshmallow

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 (April 26, 2010) : LC2 (March 07, 2011)
AOR Received.
LC2 : April 06, 2011 (letter date: March 24, 2011)
Med's Request
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
05-06-2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
Kalinka said:
Next letter about payment the fee 490 I got on May 12th 2013, and letter for interview I got on May 13th 2013.
How long I have to wait for PR card after my interview? (I know it will be a landing after interview), I need my PR card to go home for vacation (because my visa is expired already)
Hello! After your interview you will receive your COPR (certificate of permanent residency) then you will receive your PR card 30-45 days after your interview. :) :)

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
thank you very much
And what about my son? When he will receive PR card?

marshmallow

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 (April 26, 2010) : LC2 (March 07, 2011)
AOR Received.
LC2 : April 06, 2011 (letter date: March 24, 2011)
Med's Request
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
05-06-2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
Kalinka said:
thank you very much
And what about my son? When he will receive PR card?
Your son will receive his COPR first together with his passport with visa. Then after he lands there in canada he will receive his PR card 30-45 days also...

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Thank you very much. Finally ))))))))))))))))))) we will have PR

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
Kalinka said:
Kalinka I had my interview on April 15th and still I have been waiting my PR card. I called to CIC this Friday and they told me that waiting time for PR card currently is 63 days!!!! So better call them for confirmation.

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi Guys ..... Good News .......... Finnally , My PR Application decision has been made ......I got latter Today......... Thanks God. I am soo Happy.
My timeline is under.....

We received your application for permanent residence on April 19, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 9, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on May 29, 2013.Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
Nipa How about you ? God bless you,,,,, Hope for the best......... you are close now..........
Thanks everybody who is doing pray for all of us.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navi sheikh said:
Hi Guys ..... Good News .......... Finnally , My PR Application decision has been made ......I got latter Today......... Thanks God. I am soo Happy.

We sent you a letter on May 29, 2013.Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
Nipa How about you ? God bless you,,,,, Hope for the best......... you are close now..........
Good news indeed! Hope mine will be next (-:

123abc456

May 27, 2013
Navi sheikh said:

Congratulations! Good News for us!

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Navi sheikh said:

HI NAVI
GOOD NEWS FOR US ,SEE ,YOU DO'T NEED TO APPLY VISA AGAIN ,I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU .GOD LOVE EVERYBODY.

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
hello everyone ... to those who have family dependents on their home country ...can you please share me the sample like the document checklist that CEM will send to our family like LC2 kit ?? we just want to have the idea on what documents do we need to prepare .. :)

and anyone here who already applied for their pr then had their marriage and add their spouse to their pr application... can you please help me ???

because i am planning to get married this november and i already applied for my PR i dont know what are the steps i need to do when i come back ???

THANKS GUYS ;D

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Datamira said:
Kalinka I had my interview on April 15th and still I have been waiting my PR card. I called to CIC this Friday and they told me that waiting time for PR card currently is 63 days!!!! So better call them for confirmation.
Ujas kakoi.

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutepinay said:
hello everyone ... to those who have family dependents on their home country ...can you please share me the sample like the document checklist that CEM will send to our family like LC2 kit ?? we just want to have the idea on what documents do we need to prepare .. :)

and anyone here who already applied for their pr then had their marriage and add their spouse to their pr application... can you please help me ???

because i am planning to get married this november and i already applied for my PR i dont know what are the steps i need to do when i come back ???

THANKS GUYS ;D
I think you had just recently filed your pr app in CPC Vegra last month only, most probably you will receive your AIP DM (approved in principle decision made) on May 2015, afterwards the app kit will be sent to your LC2 (your husband if you are married by then). So it is still a long way off but if you insist here under are the required docs on the LC2 checklist:

1. Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
2. Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) (if you have more than five (5) family members)
3. Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
4. Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
5. Identity documents
• Original NSO Birth Certificate
• Copy of passport ‘s data page for all accompanying family members only
6. Six (6) passport-sized photos (paste one to the IMM 0008 for each family member)
7. On a separate sheet, provide your In-Canada relative's full name,complete & current mailing address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail account
8. Spouse/Partner Questionnaire
9. Evidence of relationship between yourself and your spouse/common-law partner
• Wedding/engagement photos and/or photos of outings;
• Letters between you and your spouse/common-law partner
(including postmarked envelopes),
• Printed e-mails, chat records or telephone bills;,
• Remittance slips, etc.
NOTE:
-Phone cards are not credible evidence of contact / relationship and
should not be submitted.
- Photos must be loose. Do not send them in binders, albums, frames
or other such containers. Do not send video discs or video cassettes.
Do not send musical greeting cards or other similar documents
containing electronic or mechanical devices.

10. Original NSO Marriage Certificate
11. Original NSO Advisory on Marriage
12. Police Certificates (mandatory NBI Clearance and Foreign Police Clearance if applicable)
13. Original NSO CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage) for the principal applicant in Canada who declared marital status as “Single” or “Common-Law Partner”

Other forms are for children, which you don't have any as you are not yet married as of now.

Timeline:
18 Mar 2011 LC1 APR rcvd
14 Apr 2011 LC1 APR process started
10 Dec 2011 LC1 rcvd Open Work Permit
14 Mar 2013 LC1 rcvd CPC DM letter
16 Apr 2013 LC2 rcvd email app kit from CEM
09 May 2013 LC2 sent app pack to CEM