+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Hello Friends

here is my time line

We received your application for permanent residence on April 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 27, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on December 7, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on February 20, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June 4, 2013

Ok I got later 2day and its say This latter refers to yr application 4 PR under LCP. It has been determined that u meet eligibility require
2 apply 4 PR status as a member of d LCP. However a final decision will not be made intil all remaining requiremnts have been met. If applicable all of yr family members both in Canada and abroad must pass medicals and backgrounds checks.

Now I'm cunfuz that what I have to do net step? Do i have to do my medicals? because I have hear that we don't need to do medicals if we are in Canada and what about my Backgrounds checks now i have to do my PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)? and after finish my PCC I have to sand CIC or Police station going to sand my PCC there? and Before Canada I was In my country and other country so I have to submit that PCC also? becuz I have already submit my those PCC in CIC when I have submit 4 my PR and OWP? Please let me know if any body knows I be very thank full...

and also 1 more Q. If any body know. Whithen how many days my LC2 going to get his medical reqarments from CIC? and what other doc. he has to submit? and after my PCC finish what will be next step? It will be my interview?

Thank you so much and god bless us all care giver .....

vienrho

Jul 23, 2012
HELLO EVERYBODY I JUST WANT TO SHARE TO YOU GUYS MY E-CAS AS OF TODAY 10 JUNE 2013. I HAVEN'T RECEIVE MY LETTER YET. I'M SO EXCITED WHAT WOULD BE IN THAT LETTER. IS THERE ANYBODY HERE KNOWS WHATS IN IT SO THAT I HAVE IDEA? AND BY THE WAY, I INCLUDED MY HUSBAND IN THIS APPLICATION.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 9, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 20, 2011.

We sent you a letter on June 6, 2013 to XXXXXXXXXXe Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada, M8Z4M1 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
headcrash4 said:
I received an e-mail from RE-MANIL about the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar or PDOS. Does it mean our visa will be released very soon? Thanks!
My Husband (LC2) also received an email for PDOS/COA last Thursday. Do they(Canadian Embassy) already have your passport? Because the passport of my husband and son r still with them....

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
sydneywhite said:
My Husband (LC2) also received an email for PDOS/COA last Thursday. Do they(Canadian Embassy) already have your passport? Because the passport of my husband and son r still with them....
our passports are still with CIC Manila. We're just waiting for it to be returned with visa

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Navi sheikh said:
Hi Guys ..... Good News .......... Finnally , My PR Application decision has been made ......I got latter Today......... Thanks God. I am soo Happy.
My timeline is under.....

We received your application for permanent residence on April 19, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 9, 2011.

We sent you a letter on May 29, 2013.Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
Nipa How about you ? God bless you,,,,, Hope for the best......... you are close now..........
Thanks everybody who is doing pray for all of us.

Hi Navi Congrez....Ma dear very happy 4 you n god luck 4 yr inter....I have also got later from CIC my Decision had been made too and I be contacted too...I just call CIC 2day and ask about my LC2 kit n CIC told me that my husband going to get kit at my country I'm happy too but bit cumfuz what will be happen which king of Q dey ask me in inter...plz let me know if you get erly intervew date b4 me thand ma dear god bles us all care giver....

123abc456

May 27, 2013
NIPA said:
Hello Friends

here is my time line

We received your application for permanent residence on April 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 27, 2011.

We received the requested information on December 7, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on February 20, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on June 4, 2013

Ok I got later 2day and its say This latter refers to yr application 4 PR under LCP. It has been determined that u meet eligibility require
2 apply 4 PR status as a member of d LCP. However a final decision will not be made intil all remaining requiremnts have been met. If applicable all of yr family members both in Canada and abroad must pass medicals and backgrounds checks.

Now I'm cunfuz that what I have to do net step? Do i have to do my medicals? because I have hear that we don't need to do medicals if we are in Canada and what about my Backgrounds checks now i have to do my PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)? and after finish my PCC I have to sand CIC or Police station going to sand my PCC there? and Before Canada I was In my country and other country so I have to submit that PCC also? becuz I have already submit my those PCC in CIC when I have submit 4 my PR and OWP? Please let me know if any body knows I be very thank full...

and also 1 more Q. If any body know. Whithen how many days my LC2 going to get his medical reqarments from CIC? and what other doc. he has to submit? and after my PCC finish what will be next step? It will be my interview?

Thank you so much and god bless us all care giver .....
Hi, Nipa, I believe what you think is too complicated, I don't think the embassy asking our principal applicant's police clearance as we have submitted it along with our PR application 2 years ago, by my understanding with the application kit, I personally think they need our family members' documents rather than our's, hope my advice can help you a little,

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Dear Nipa, Thanks, I am very happy for you too , Congrats dear, I think you should call cic and get all the details that what you need to do. For sure will let know about my interview. Good luck dear.

GOD BLESS ME

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
123abc456 said:
Hi, Nipa, I believe what you think is too complicated, I don't think the embassy asking our principal applicant's police clearance as we have submitted it along with our PR application 2 years ago, by my understanding with the application kit, I personally think they need our family members' documents rather than our's, hope my advice can help you a little,
HI NIPA ,CONGRATS.DO'T WORRY.

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Thank you so much ma all friends and god bless us all care givers thank you again for help and soon see you with new update let us know new updates by you Take care and don't loose yr hope soon yr dreams come true.....Amin......

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
vienrho said:
HELLO EVERYBODY I JUST WANT TO SHARE TO YOU GUYS MY E-CAS AS OF TODAY 10 JUNE 2013. I HAVEN'T RECEIVE MY LETTER YET. I'M SO EXCITED WHAT WOULD BE IN THAT LETTER. IS THERE ANYBODY HERE KNOWS WHATS IN IT SO THAT I HAVE IDEA? AND BY THE WAY, I INCLUDED MY HUSBAND IN THIS APPLICATION.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 9, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 20, 2011.

Hi Dear i Got that letter, its same wording as mentioned in Ecas with bit extra sentences like what kind of papers you need to bring with you when you will go to get stamp your passport. Thats all. We will be contacted for the date to go there. May b have to wait for another letter where they will mention the date to go . May b those guyz can help us who already had done with interview?????

Aileena

May 21, 2012
Hello,everyone

application sent on Feb 13 2011;
started processing on March 24;
decision made on Feb 24, received letter on March 5th.

medical requirement of my dependant on April (in Canada as a visitor)

letter require right of PR fee on May 24, and received on May 31

it has almost been 2 weeks since then and no letter for interview yet.

hopefully it will come soon

did anybody have the similar situation? Usually how long does it take to get the letter for interview after paying the right of PR fee?

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Aileena said:
Hello,everyone

application sent on Feb 13 2011;
started processing on March 24;
decision made on Feb 24, received letter on March 5th.

medical requirement of my dependant on April (in Canada as a visitor)

letter require right of PR fee on May 24, and received on May 31

it has almost been 2 weeks since then and no letter for interview yet.

hopefully it will come soon

did anybody have the similar situation? Usually how long does it take to get the letter for interview after paying the right of PR fee?
hi,
i have my lc2 application already with CEM, and i saw your status here. is it ok if my husband apply for visitors visa now even he already has an AOR from CEM as my lc2? how did you do that?
base on my friends experience, when they went for interview they just paid the pr fee then after avg if 2-3 weeks the lc2 got their pr. thankyou

Aileena

May 21, 2012
leogal said:
hi,
i have my lc2 application already with CEM, and i saw your status here. is it ok if my husband apply for visitors visa now even he already has an AOR from CEM as my lc2? how did you do that?
base on my friends experience, when they went for interview they just paid the pr fee then after avg if 2-3 weeks the lc2 got their pr. thankyou

Hi,thank you for you reply.
actually, technically it is OK if ur husband apply for visitor visa no matter which stage your application are. If you want, you can give a try anytime with no much harm. but at the same time, remember it is always up to the officers to issue the visa or not. good luck.

Simplyme

Feb 26, 2012
Aileena said:
Hi,thank you for you reply.
actually, technically it is OK if ur husband apply for visitor visa no matter which stage your application are. If you want, you can give a try anytime with no much harm. but at the same time, remember it is always up to the officers to issue the visa or not. good luck.

Hi, i wonder what are the requirements in applying visitor's visa? My husband wants to give it a try even the chances are 50/50. i already applied for PR too but still long way to run.
Thanks

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
NIPA said:
hello..guys...show my timline:

We started processing your application on December 16, 2010.

We sent you a letter on June 11, 2013 to xxxxxxxxxxx.. about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.