January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
cardcraw said:
Hi Lyniasel, I haven't received it yet. My visa office seem to be doing things different for your home country (i wish it didnt :)) but we wait patiently as frustrating as it is.

I found that information interesting because that was not in my letter. There was no time given when the will contact my dependent. I am not sure when they will send the kit
Dont worry cardcraw they might be doing things differently but im sure its the same timeline, lets all hope and pray for the best!

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyniasel said:
Hi Cardcraw how are you? Did you receive your LC2 kit already? That is the first stage approval it says after 3 months they will contact your dependents before LC2 kit will be sent.
Hi Lyniasel...do u have plans of writing CEM regarding the AOR? btw on your letter from CIC, does it really says after 3 months they (cem) will contact the LC2?...the one that was sent to my lc1 doesn't say anything, am just wondering do they (VO) use different correspondence contents and not a uniform letter? Just a guess and sharing my views on this, but Im really looking forward for a more precise and random processing of all LC2 kits..God Bless Everyone, just keep the faith.

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
daphneleila said:
Hi Lyniasel...do u have plans of writing CEM regarding the AOR? btw on your letter from CIC, does it really says after 3 months they (cem) will contact the LC2?...the one that was sent to my lc1 doesn't say anything, am just wondering do they (VO) use different correspondence contents and not a uniform letter? Just a guess and sharing my views on this, but Im really looking forward for a more precise and random processing of all LC2 kits..God Bless Everyone, just keep the faith.
hi daphneleila, i will wait for 1 more week and i will email them(CEM). I think its all uniform letter in the first stage approval its says after 3 months they will contact your dependent.

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyniasel said:
hi daphneleila, i will wait for 1 more week and i will email them(CEM). I think its all uniform letter in the first stage approval its says after 3 months they will contact your dependent.
Hi Rosel...yes keep us posted. thru FB na lang rin..sometimes I can't get through here sa forum..:) thanks.

honeyby

Mar 14, 2013
Hello all! I've learned about this forum by chance. Eversince I submitted my PR papers, i keep checking back for updates but never really posted anything.

This morning, I got so excited when my ECAS changed from In Process to Decision Made. But even more elated when I checked the mailbox, the first stage letter and my open work are both there already.

All praises and glory to God! I pray for everyone else to receive their good news already. Keep the faith and be patient. God's gift always come in great package at His perfect time. :)

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
honeyby said:
Hello all! I've learned about this forum by chance. Eversince I submitted my PR papers, i keep checking back for updates but never really posted anything.

This morning, I got so excited when my ECAS changed from In Process to Decision Made. But even more elated when I checked the mailbox, the first stage letter and my open work are both there already.

All praises and glory to God! I pray for everyone else to receive their good news already. Keep the faith and be patient. God's gift always come in great package at His perfect time. :)

Congratulations honeyby!!! Were all glad for you... Trully indeed that god's gift always come in great pachage at HIs perfect time!

Can u share your timeline? Tahnk you!

honeyby

Mar 14, 2013
roxaida said:
Congratulations honeyby!!! Were all glad for you... Trully indeed that god's gift always come in great pachage at HIs perfect time!

Can u share your timeline? Tahnk you!
Thank you roxaida!

Submitted: Jan 31, 2011
Started Processing: March 9 2011
Decision Made: March 12, 2013

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
jacky0025 said:
also follow up question po need ko pa po ba kumuha ng ROE ??? same employer po ako mula nun dumating ako dito ..and im still working for her ...nneed ko pa ba humingin sknya non pra sa PR application ko ? thanks poh :)
Sorry, how we can help you if you speack on filipino language? Lets respect each other...we are all multicultural

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hello. I just want to ask something.

We had already done our medical exam last February 26 at IOM Manila. And they said that we would wait for 1 week (Feb 26 - March10) to see if there is something wrong with our results so they could call or text us for follow up. But everything went fine.

So I called their office last March 11 to ask if it is already okay coz my mom wanted to confirm so she can fax the Immigration officer in Alberta. The IOM said that our results are finally okay. They would just send it to CIC on the same day.

However, I also called the next day (Tuesday) for confirmation if they already send it. Days had passed by but no one was already answering the phone. (by the way I called them for the whole week)

So when are they going to send our results? The 60 days request of embassy is near and yet it seems that they haven't sent it.
We are just waiting for our passports to have a visa :(

the processing time of our application is 22 months. And this month is the 22nd

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@headcrash4- when did you submit your application ? Iam august 2010 applicant awiaitng my dependents medical , did you follow up?

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Navi sheikh said:
Hi dear Nipa,
Thanks for reply, we will keep in touch if i will hear anything will let you know, m Single so don't know may b time line would be different. Hope for the best .......

Dear Navi sheikh

ava

Sep 6, 2009
Ysheen said:
Yes,my husband did send his LC2 kit already. Check your inbox/private messages for my email.
hi ysheen.

hi..i just wanna ask you if how did you send the lc2 kit,.. by mail or by the courier?.thanks a lot..

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
rosellyalung said:
@ headcrash4- when did you submit your application ? Iam august 2010 applicant awiaitng my dependents medical , did you follow up?
we submitted May 2011. We received our medical advise Feb 13 2013. We had it feb 26 and until now there is no update if the embassy has already received it