+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
roxaida said:
Hello nipa! Im april 2011 applicant too... Keep me posted ok?

yeh sure ma dear Roxiada

if you have nay new news let me know also....thanx ma dear god bless us....

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
roxaida said:
I havent seen an py updates from my ecas maybe 1year. I dont know why.... Its frustrating... It always says, we were not able to identify you using the info you provided... Its always like that... Anyone there same as my situation? Thats the same info i always typed in even before but now its like that. I dunno why... :-(

yeh I have same problem my Ecas also didnt update since d feb.2012 just onliy In prosse...

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxaida said:
I havent seen any updates from my ecas maybe 1year. I dont know why.... Its frustrating... It always says, we were not able to identify you using the info you provided... Its always like that... Anyone there same as my situation? Thats the same info i always typed in even before but now its like that. I dunno why... :-(

I have same problem my e-cas does not work ..i fill correct info but its say we r not able to identify u ...i called cic they give me one email address and i sent them mail to fix this prob...

but they told me contact canadian embassy at ur home country ...i don know what should i do now ...can any one help to fix this problem...?

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
I just received letter from immigration yesterday... Saying manila office will contact my dependent minimum of 3months. So excited! The letter is dated march 13. Please can anyone tell me what is the requirements so my husband will get ready everything within that 3 months period. Thank you everyone!

By the way,
March 10,2011- i passed the papers
March 14,2011- received it (vegreville)
April 6, 2011- start processing
Dec 04, 2012- OWP
March 13,2013- initial approval?

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
roxaida said:
I just received letter from immigration yesterday... Saying manila office will contact my dependent minimum of 3months. So excited! The letter is dated march 13. Please can anyone tell me what is the requirements so my husband will get ready everything within that 3 months period. Thank you everyone!

By the way,
March 10,2011- i passed the papers
March 14,2011- received it (vegreville)
April 6, 2011- start processing
Dec 04, 2012- OWP
March 13,2013- initial approval?
is this after the medical? when it was done? and how many days or months did it take before the embassy contacted you? uhmm I'm still waiting for their response because we were done with our medical last February 26...

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
headcrash4 said:
is this after the medical? when it was done? and how many days or months did it take before the embassy contacted you? uhmm I'm still waiting for their response because we were done with our medical last February 26...
Oh no, i think this is just initial approval. Minimum of 3 months they will contact my husband to pass all the necessary documents. And then after they review it they will requestfor medical... Thats why im asking what are the required documents. So my husband will get ready all of it. Thank you! :)

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxaida said:
Oh no, i think this is just initial approval. Minimum of 3 months they will contact my husband to pass all the necessary documents. And then after they review it they will requestfor medical... Thats why im asking what are the required documents. So my husband will get ready all of it. Thank you! :)

Hi check the Live-in Caregiver Canada facebook page and you can see the details what to email CEM. https://www.facebook.com/livein.caregiverscanada?ref=tn_tnmn

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
honeysweetie said:
Hi check the Live-in Caregiver Canada facebook page and you can see the details what to email CEM. https://www.facebook.com/livein.caregiverscanada?ref=tn_tnmn
Thank you honeysweetie!!! Ur next! Coz i got my AIP. We have almost same timeline! :)

By the way, does anyone know what the email for manila embassy? Thank you!

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxaida said:
Thank you honeysweetie!!! Ur next! Coz i got my AIP. We have almost same timeline! :)

By the way, does anyone know what the email for manila embassy? Thank you!
I'm hoping roxaida. manil.immigration@international.gc.ca

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
finally after 1 year and half, my ecas is updated! :) decision made!

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Sweet Nipa,
I did not hear anything yet..... i did apply on 17th April 2011, they received on 19th April 2011, did you apply before me? I really have no idea what kind of Q they ask ? may be anybody else on timeline who already got PR in last days, can assist us batter.
Please stay in touch.........I hope we will hear soon.God please help us................... :))))

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Navi sheikh said:
Sweet Nipa,
I did not hear anything yet..... i did apply on 17th April 2011, they received on 19th April 2011, did you apply before me? I really have no idea what kind of Q they ask ? may be anybody else on timeline who already got PR in last days, can assist us batter.
Please stay in touch.........I hope we will hear soon.God please help us................... :))))

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi Roxaida ,
Could you please tell us your time line ? when did u apply ? date? year? can help us to know that where they are?

Thanks.
Navi

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi Everybody,
Is there anybody who can tell us what kind of question they would ask in interview before giving PR papers in your hand ? Please reply, that would b helpful.

Thanks

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Navi sheikh said:
Hi Roxaida ,
Could you please tell us your time line ? when did u apply ? date? year? can help us to know that where they are?

Thanks.
Navi
Hello navi!

I think they are working on march 2011 applicants now...

March 10 2011- passed the docs
March 14 2011- vegreville received it
April 06 2011 -start processing
March 13, 2013- decision made