Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyniasel said:
Hi does any one know if you still need to include the page 3 dependant form in the generic form even if you dont have any kids or other dependents?
lyniasel,
No,if you dont have kids. I think it says there to delete it if you dont have kids...

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
@ysheen, thanks a lot. My husband is confused.

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
springme. said:
Hi everybody,
Is there any news for August applications?
After my AIP,it's been five months for waiting the LC2. It's a little bit frustrated! :(
Did you try emailing the visa office in your home country. As far as this forum goes it seems that those who are proactive in emailing their visa office requesting the forms have received them. Try emailing the visa office about it. 5 months is a long time. Wishing you all the best. I can only imagine the frustration.

I emailed my visa office and they replied with general info. Seem they didn't read my email properly. I emailed them again and explain more so now am waiting on their responce. So get cracking and email them :)

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyniasel said:
Hi does any one know if you still need to include the page 3 dependant form in the generic form even if you dont have any kids or other dependents?
Hi Lyniasel..did ur husband got a letter from CEM telling him to email his information and your's using the UCI# at the email address stated on it...? I got one today, I guess it's the KIT yey!!! Thanks God!...

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
daphneleila said:
Hi Lyniasel..did ur husband got a letter from CEM telling him to email his information and your's using the UCI# at the email address stated on it...? I got one today, I guess it's the KIT yey!!! Thanks God!...
Hi daphneleila, no my husband did not receive any letter from CEM, i was the one who got email from CEM address to my husband. It says please forward this to your dependent in the Philippines. Attached is his kit.

don09

Sep 14, 2012
HI Everyone,
I received my LC2 kit today after i emailed cic manila last 2 days ago. :)

Thank God. He is faithful forever!!!

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
don09 said:
HI Everyone,
I received my LC2 kit today after i emailed cic manila last 2 days ago. :)

CONGRATS dono9!

sweet ems

Nov 1, 2011
I received my LC2 kit today after i emailed cic manila last 2 days ago.

Congratulations Don09! God is great!we really just have to trust His will, His timing :)

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats guys, wonderful to see that papers are moving and that soon everyone will reunite with their families.

Got a quick questions:

What's the name of the LC2 forms? Is it called LC2. And what did you guys say in your email? Did you ask for LC2 forms?

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cardcraw said:
Congrats guys, wonderful to see that papers are moving and that soon everyone will reunite with their families.

Got a quick questions:

What's the name of the LC2 forms? Is it called LC2. And what did you guys say in your email? Did you ask for LC2 forms?
Yeah Cardcraw they (CIC) are working ;D, we are on the last quarter of 2010 and probably they are working now on issuing PR's for the applicants ahead of us ;) :D did u email ur embassy? On the subject put "LC2 Immigration Forms Request",..then put your UCI # your info's like passport # home address, contact numbers and your email address afterwards indicate your LC2 information address and email add and contact numbers. they have diffrerent approach in contacting the dependants, mine they sent a letter to me last feb 19 and received it last friday afternoon (manila time)..telling me to email them using MY OWN email account so I can download the kit. I just emailed them yesterday looking for an answer by tomorrow.

BTW the letter was a sort of a Copy Furnished of that of my LC1's informing him that he has passed the initial requirement/eligibility for PR.

I hope this helps too to all other forumer's, just keep the faith. God is very good at surprises, "HE has perfect timing never early never late, In HIS own perfect time"

Im so happy for everyone of us here. ;)

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daphneleila said:
Yeah Cardcraw they (CIC) are working ;D, we are on the last quarter of 2010 and probably they are working now on issuing PR's for the applicants ahead of us ;) :D did u email ur embassy? On the subject put "LC2 Immigration Forms Request",..then put your UCI # your info's like passport # home address, contact numbers and your email address afterwards indicate your LC2 information address and email add and contact numbers. they have diffrerent approach in contacting the dependants, mine they sent a letter to me last feb 19 and received it last friday afternoon (manila time)..telling me to email them using MY OWN email account so I can download the kit. I just emailed them yesterday looking for an answer by tomorrow.

BTW the letter was a sort of a Copy Furnished of that of my LC1's informing him that he has passed the initial requirement/eligibility for PR.

I hope this helps too to all other forumer's, just keep the faith. God is very good at surprises, "HE has perfect timing never early never late, In HIS own perfect time"

Im so happy for everyone of us here. ;)
awesome. Thanks for the promt reply. I emailed my visa office but it seems that they did not quite understand what I was asking for even though I attach a copy of my AIP letter and asked for the forms for my husand. I included the other stuff you mentioned. (perhpas they have less people on caregiver program in JA that the process is not fresh in their minds lol or they just didnt read my email properly ) Any how I sent them another email on Thursday evening so they should respond Monday (hopefully). I am just really praying. I do believe like you said everything will work out in Gods perfect timing and He does give us courage to wait :)

gracey100

Oct 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody! Who among you here has a husband who is a soldier in philippines or knows somebody with a soldier husband.your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thankyou

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gracey100 said:
Hi everybody! Who among you here has a husband who is a soldier in philippines or knows somebody with a soldier husband.your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thankyou
Hi gracey10,
My husband is in PNP, you probably have questions about your husbands's military service, Am I right?

gracey100

Oct 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes he is..did he send your lc2 kit already? What is ur email add ysheen im gonna email u.