+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

awol_75

Feb 28, 2013
awol_75 said:
Just sharing the good news: application sent on February 1st 2011. I dont remember when CIC received or started processing it. All I know is I have an interview date on March 13, 2013 at CIC Etobicoke for my PR approval. So thankful and glad:)

Single applicant, no dependents. Just got the letter today, Feb 28th 2013!! God bless us all.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
awol_75 said:

Single applicant, no dependents. Just got the letter today, Feb 28th 2013!! God bless us all.
Congrats!

@northgirl did you hear anything from micc about CSQ. Just sent mine last monday. Received Tuesday. How long do we have to wait?

Navi sheikh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi everyone I Did apply in April 2011, Got OWP..........waiting for Pr ........................................................
getting crazy...

springme.

Feb 17, 2012
Finally,my family received LC2 few hours ago. ;) It really worked, I emailed the embassy in Beijing last Friday and now we got it. I'm an August 2012 applicant. It's been five months since I got AIP. A long way to go...

springme.

Feb 17, 2012
springme. said:
Finally,my family received LC2 few hours ago. ;) It really worked, I emailed the embassy in Beijing last Friday and now we got it. I'm an August 2012 applicant. It's been five months since I got AIP. A long way to go...
Sorry, I'm an Aug 2010 applicant. Too excited...

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Navi sheikh said:
Hi everyone I Did apply in April 2011, Got OWP..........waiting for Pr ........................................................
getting cra

Hi ma dear Navi sheikh

I did also apply in April 2011 got OPW.....and I'm married my husband didn't get any Lc2 kit yet waiting also for PR if any new up dates let me know plz
thnx god bless all care giver.....

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Hello ma frends

I did apply April 2011 for my PR/OWP....got OWP....no any up dats or any news....I got married after I apply my PR/OWP also I apply 4 my husband...but now I don't know 1st I gona get AIP or my husband will get LC2 kit at my country? If i gonna get AIP den how i will get by mail? or CIC call me on phone? and what after I have to do? plz if any body know let me know cuz I'm so counfused....thnx

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIPA said:
Hello ma frends

I did apply April 2011 for my PR/OWP....got OWP....no any up dats or any news....I got married after I apply my PR/OWP also I apply 4 my husband...but now I don't know 1st I gona get AIP or my husband will get LC2 kit at my country? If i gonna get AIP den how i will get by mail? or CIC call me on phone? and what after I have to do? plz if any body know let me know cuz I'm so counfused....thnx
Congrats to all who has gotten their AIP. Hey are really working now and the processing times cutting down slowly.

@ Nipa.......... They seem to be working on getting first stage approval for February 2011, hang on in there, will be march then april.

CIC will issue you a letter when they have granted you first stage. You can also check your cease online because it normally changes from in process to decision made.

They will send notification to the visa office in your husbands home country to say that you are sponsoring him. The visa office will contact you husband. How long that process takes depends on your home country visa office.

The process involve him filling out his background information, police and medical screening. If all is positive then the send notification to CIC that it is all good and then you will get an interview date for you to become landed. Hope that helps you a little bit. Feel free to ask if your not sure.
Hang in there. Your almost the

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
wsongco said:
Congrats!

@ northgirl did you hear anything from micc about CSQ. Just sent mine last monday. Received Tuesday. How long do we have to wait?
hi wsongco... i have no ideal how long we need waiting for CSQ,,,i askd someone online ,,they said maybe 1 month,,i did not got anything from MICC...i was sent on Feb ,5 ...almost 1 month,,, if have any information from them ,,i will tell you for sure! pray hard ,,G-D BLESS US!!

J-dee

Jul 4, 2012
;D.hey guys,After two years of seeing"in process" am now seeing Decision made.Thanks God.cic is on the ball,congrats to all who have received Lc1,Lc2,interview dates and ultimately landed.Cic has really given us an extreme lesson on patience ; after they are finish with us we will be the most patient people ever.

@ Cardcraw how ru u doin?have u heard any thing from Ja? i hope one day we will get together with our families and celebrate

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
J-dee said:
;D.hey guys,After two years of seeing"in process" am now seeing Decision made.Thanks God.cic is on the ball,congrats to all who have received Lc1,Lc2,interview dates and ultimately landed.Cic has really given us an extreme lesson on patience ; after they are finish with us we will be the most patient people ever.

@ Cardcraw how ru u doin?have u heard any thing from Ja? i hope one day we will get together with our families and celebrate

Oh wow girl am so happy for you. Am Grinning from ear to ear for you. So so happy. Congratulations. They are really moving now. Not a word from JA yet. I was thinking to wait until end of March to email them again. Judging from my sisterin law process they seem to have taken 6weeks to contact my brother. So I will wait a few more weeks. Perhaps you can email them and ask them if they received the notification from CIC in a week or two. Girl am so happy for us. We can share and compare notes. I will send you a personal message.

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Thank you so much ma dear friend cardcraw

God bless you n if der is any new news plz up dates.....God bless us all care givers....