24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
north girl said:
Hi leogal,,,Good for you ,,wish you get good news again ,,thanks for share,,they are sent your family application is by e-mail or by regular letter,,,please tell me ,,because my family changed home address ,,,im nervous ,,they are can not receive the mail from embassy office,,,have someone know how to change family address outside of Canada???
hi northgirl..
my family hasnt received any applications yet, i only come to know about the processing times through the call center agent and website..
and i think you need to contact the cic and ask the best way to change the address of your family.. God bless

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
:) :) :)
Finally a good news coming.
I am an August 2010 applicant, from Russia. And I have a dependent son back home. He got a kits on November 19th 2012 - just yesterday
Dear Mr.xxxxxxxxxxxx,

Please find attached a request for completed application forms and accompanying documents. You will be examined as your mother's accompanying dependant. When sending documents to us, please quote your file/reference numbers. The attached checklist includes all the required references to your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section, 89

Organizational information | Information organisationnelle | The Embassy of Canada, Moscow Russia
Email address | mosco-immigration@international.gc.ca
Website | www.russia.gc.ca
Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada | Affaires étrangères et Commerce international Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

AND I got a letter from Vegrevillle Approval in Principle (first stage of approval) on October 9th 2012

So - GOOD NEWS IS COMING

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Embassy asking complete the forms -
1 - application IMM
2 - additional family information
3 - 4 photo passport size
4 - police check (notarized)
5- birth certificate
So - August, September, October 2010 applicants - just start apply for police check for your dependants - you will win a time

HONEYGIRL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 27 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug.4 2015
AOR Received.
July 3 2015
File Transfer...
Aug.12 2015 plus SA ...in process Aug.15. 2015
Med's Done....
May 8 2015
Passport Req..
Sept.1 2015 sent Sept 2 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Kalinka said:
I am an August 2010 applicant, from Russia. And I have a dependent son back home. He got a kits on November 19th 2012 - just yesterday
Dear Mr.xxxxxxxxxxxx,

Please find attached a request for completed application forms and accompanying documents. You will be examined as your mother's accompanying dependant. When sending documents to us, please quote your file/reference numbers. The attached checklist includes all the required references to your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section, 89

Organizational information | Information organisationnelle | The Embassy of Canada, Moscow Russia
Email address | mosco-immigration @ international.gc.ca
Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada | Affaires étrangères et Commerce international Canada

AND I got a letter from Vegrevillle Approval in Principle (first stage of approval) on October 9th 2012

So - GOOD NEWS IS COMING
[/quote

Wow what a good news happy for u hope ours on the way too

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Kalinka ...................wow congrats.............that was really quick especially since you only got first stage of approval this October 9, 2012. I do hope all the cases be finish in 32 months so that the rest of us 2010 applicants get our dependendts here. God bless us all. We need to pray about it collectively that things speed up. Anyone interested in do so send me a pm. Thanks

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
congrats kalinka!

Kalinka said:
Dear Mr.xxxxxxxxxxxx,

Sincerely,

Immigration Section, 89

Email address | mosco-immigration @ international.gc.ca

So - GOOD NEWS IS COMING

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
It is also depends from Embassy (which country) and when did you apply for PR and what kind of remark you have at you work permit.
I applied August 18th, 2010, got OWP December 10th, 2011, got letter Approval in principle - Oct 9th 2012, and my family got kits - November 19th, 2012.
So - for kits we wait - 27 month. I am waiting for police certificate for my son- and then I will send all his papers to Embassy by express mail
God Bless all of us.
THANK YOU GOD!!!

Zihobar

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Mar 2012
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
01 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Kalinka said:
It is also depends from Embassy (which country) and when did you apply for PR and what kind of remark you have at you work permit.
I applied August 18th, 2010, got OWP December 10th, 2011, got letter Approval in principle - Oct 9th 2012, and my family got kits - November 19th, 2012.
So - for kits we wait - 27 month. I am waiting for police certificate for my son- and then I will send all his papers to Embassy by express mail
God Bless all of us.
THANK YOU GOD!!!
You are absolutely correct. As per CIC data sheet, CEM is processing about 7000+ application in 2012 where CHC-Singapore is processing only 12 application. I'm under CHC-S and my wife is July 2010 applicant. I'm the LC2 and got already the IM-1 visa issues on Nov 01, 2012. Best wishes to all applicants and dependants.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@kalinka-iam august 30 -2010 applicant too. I had my AIP Already. My husband had his kit a week after, he is from singapore, but for my son nothing yet i hope he will have it soon. Did the immigration from your country sent it thru regular mail to your son?

Congrats! Pls answer my inquiry thanks!

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gracey10 said:
hi .. can you tell me more why they are denied upon landing? thank you so much
dont freak out at all or be too worried. All you have to do is get the section of the form that requires you to write your dependendts. Fill in your husband information and send a copy of your marriage certificate. I know a few people who added their husbands after their application was in. The important thing is not to delay. There would only be a problem if you dont declare that you are married and after you get PR you try to apply for your husband then that might not work. So just send them ur update information ASAP

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
rosellyalung said:
@ kalinka-iam august 30 -2010 applicant too. I had my AIP Already. My husband had his kit a week after, he is from singapore, but for my son nothing yet i hope he will have it soon. Did the immigration from your country sent it thru regular mail to your son?

Congrats! Pls answer my inquiry thanks!
They sent me by email - I got iy, because on my application I left my email for contact